T.I. Confirms 50 Cent Phone Convo, "We Have A Concise Understanding"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
WillieBCuttin 
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
 StoopidVillinz said:
true story its obvious he ratted on sumone or gave up sumthing that was key to an investigation..aint noway you have all that and only get a year if it was that easy crooked politicains and drug kingpins would run sh*t
Uh......... they do run sh*t u stupid mufuccah!
 6 years ago '05        #62
WillieBCuttin 
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
 StoopidVillinz said:
true story its obvious he ratted on sumone or gave up sumthing that was key to an investigation..aint noway you have all that and only get a year if it was that easy crooked politicains and drug kingpins would run sh*t
Uh......... they do run sh*t u stupid mufuccah!
 6 years ago '05        #63
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
The law is all about money. Most people don't know sh*t. Stop watching TV and realize if you got paper you can beat almost anything. You a do a lil time write a big check and you out.
 6 years ago '04        #64
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 DelbertMengel said:
ti is hilarious when he tries to talk intelligently. he sounds so stupid haaaaaaa

why does it sound stupid to use proper English fam. I don't get it. You want him to sound like he has no schooling...is that's whats cool now. There is a time and place for everything champ...but you know that. When he is round the way im sure he talks like regular tip. He was at work, you cant get movie rolls when you go to work sounding ignorant like soulja gurl or weebie. If my coworkers heard me talk like i do wit my nuccas they would probably be scared,lol
 6 years ago '04        #65
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 KingKobraAtlant said:
n*ggas and the hood are so dumb now. People always talking about snitching. Snitching won't get you out. If the n*gga snitched, he would have never went. So you wanna hate T.I., but you are also making him bigger than life. If he snitched, then who did he snitch on? Ain't not big time dealers in America no more.
ok...you must be high....each statement is wrong as a mulfuk...Go read a news paper. There are drugs everywhere champ.....BMF was not the only dealers left lol. Snitching will get u reduced time bro....He could have easily gave up a few names of some real go gettas, but nobody will ever no for sure. You wants names, you will never get them. But use some common sense.....tip was facing 20 plus fam.
 6 years ago '04        #66
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
ya'll know there really is no such thing as a secret snitch,no matter who he is its public records wake u please no way u can snitch your way out of that amount of time and it not be in paper or probably no 1 would be in jail now its called a psi (federal) affidavit (county)
 6 years ago '11        #67
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
n*ggas k!ll me with that stop snitching sh*t knowing damn well if u was him u would have snitched

There's not a n*gga in the world that would serve 25 to life over a street code
 6 years ago '11        #68
Boston George 4 heat pts
space
space
$687 | Props total: 50 50
In my LOSO voice ... I don't believe n*gga's believe n*gga's
 12-03-2011, 11:44 AM         #69
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
Complete bullsh*t, trust me. Can't say how I know, I have a job I'd like to keep, but this is completely false.
 6 years ago '05        #70
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 598 598
 23codez said:
I bet 50 has some dirt on this '10 machine gun having snitch that only got 12 months' sucka. I am shocked at how people truly believe that T.I's money and fame is what got him ONLY 12 months SMH
Dude didn't snitch. I know people that work at the Forrest City Prison in Arkansas. They all said he was scared sh*tless when he first got there though
 6 years ago '04        #71
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,869 | Props total: 1059 1059
 nupe1911 said:
Dude didn't snitch. I know people that work at the Forrest City Prison in Arkansas. They all said he was scared sh*tless when he first got there though
 6 years ago '11        #72
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1510 1510
im sorry but you take account TI's criminal history possesion of 1 firearm should have put him away for a few years now calculate 10 plus silencers i aint sayin he snitched cuz i aint got proof but i am sayin thats some fishy sh*t right there
 6 years ago '04        #73
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9591 9591
 DelbertMengel said:
ti is hilarious when he tries to talk intelligently. he sounds so stupid haaaaaaa
lol i know right
its obvious when idiots try to sound like they're smart
 12-03-2011, 01:14 PM         #74
flyboyfloss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder if the show is going to be gd r not
 6 years ago '10        #75
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
All I got to say is this......ppl put too much faith in rappers, and believe WAY TOO MUCH of what the govt says. The govt is only gonna let you know WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO KNOW.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 12-03-2011 at 01:30 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #76
biggz 30 heat pts30
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 6606 6606
I don't care what anyone says but that n*gga TI was hitting those high notes.
 12-03-2011, 02:33 PM         #77
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man this n*gga did not snitch yall are fu*kin retarted. n*ggas have no idea what its like to have big dow jones
 6 years ago '04        #78
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,412 | Props total: 13073 13073
 Kingpin 313 said:
n*ggas k!ll me with that stop snitching sh*t knowing damn well if u was him u would have snitched

There's not a n*gga in the world that would serve 25 to life over a street code

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #79
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,309 | Props total: 4583 4583
 Lee Wizzle said:
im sorry but you take account TI's criminal history possesion of 1 firearm should have put him away for a few years now calculate 10 plus silencers i aint sayin he snitched cuz i aint got proof but i am sayin thats some fishy sh*t right there
Real talk bruh, aint no way u get caught with an arsenal of guns and get the time he got I don't care how much money u got or how good ur lawyers are
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy