Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
 rippac4 said:
people say the dumbest sh*t.

U say a n*gga snitching, I say show me the paperwork- Budden
But WE DID SEE the paperwork on BUDDEN giving a FEMALE "Carpet burn" now didn't we?!
Killin Babies and sh*t.

1=1=2 PERIOD
CIA / FBI ain't going to release ANY paperwork.
 6 years ago '04        #42
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
 GST said:
if you snitched,then it's on paper for someone to see...not for just anyone to see but i promise you that someone will see it
I know of a few LOCAL cases where their isn't any paperwork available.
BUT
SOMEBODY ate the cheese.

MOTION OF DISCOVERY
5K1
 6 years ago '04        #43
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,425 | Props total: 29647 29647
 23codez said:
I'm a major budden stan, but dude is off on that one. THERE IS NO PUBLIC PAPER WORK FOR THAT TYPE OF SNITCHING. If the government were to release such information, they would be responsible for the death of TI. A lo of stuff goes down behind the scenes that we don't know about. But go ahead and call me whatever for saying this, but NO HUMAN BEING gets caught with all that, plus being a felon already, and only get a year and a day.
well when there is solid proof then speak...none is out there....either the dumb beef is over....so i dont see why u still knockin dude....lol i swear nuthin pleases u guys
 6 years ago '06        #44
anynameado 
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 26 26
 23codez said:
I bet 50 has some dirt on this '10 machine gun having snitch that only got 12 months' sucka. I am shocked at how people truly believe that T.I's money and fame is what got him ONLY 12 months SMH
at you saying sucka
 6 years ago '05        #45
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
 TDH Music said:
Yall are so stupid, all of those people yall are naming, OJ, Casey Anthony, R.Kelly, etc...they took it to trial and won, they didnt take a plea from the DA for little to no-time you jack azzes smh I can tell some of yall mafukkaz aint never been remotely close to being locked

Name me one black rapper that got a plea deal from the DA on that level...ill wait
im from the hood, seen n*ggaz catch charges snitch and get out....also seen n*ggas take plea deals that was crazy less than what they were suppose to get. That sh*t depends on a lot of sh*t...the money spent on the lawyer and if the judge is an as*hole. No doubt the system is fu*ked up some n*ggas snitch, some n*ggas catch break, then you got some that get a 10 sentence for getting head in highschool. All depends on who you p!ss off.
 6 years ago '05        #46
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
 majormedicalboI said:
OJ didnt get away wit sh*t his a.ss is serving a 20 yr sentence...if them boys want u eventually they gonna get ur black a.ss. kaycee anthony is a white girl the rules dnt apply to her
OJ got a 20y sentence for stupidity not murder...he beat the murder charge. How do you go to take some sh*t with a bunch of dudes and you the only strapped with a gun and everybody else is strapped with a tape recorder. He walked right into that one
 6 years ago '06        #47
anynameado 
space
space
$3,680 | Props total: 26 26
 SiqkWidaPen said:
meanwhile

According to reliable sources:

T.I. and his entourage were leaving NEW YORK after filming “THE WENDY WILLLIAMS SHOW”…one of the rapper close friends who he trusted snitched on him…According to the police report TSA smelled a strong odor of marijuana..the TSA agent began searching T.I.’s close friend and didn’t find anything…so the TSA agent asked him did he know were the smell was coming from and t.i.’s freind said “I DONT HAVE NO WEED ON ME F*CK ALL THIS ,T.I. THE ONE THAT GOT THAT sh*t MAN” so the TSA searched the rapper and they found the weed in his shoe…the rapper was arrested on the spot and charged with “possession of marijuana”

THE RAPPER WAS BOOKED IN A NEW YORK JAIL….HE LATER BAILED OUT THIS MORNING ON A $100,000 BOND….HE’S SET TO HAVE A COURT DATE APPEARANCE DEC.17..

THIS IS T.I. 3RD STRIKE IF CONVICTED HE CAN FACE A MINIMUM OF 15YRS IN STATE PRISON!

*UPDATE WE’VE CONTACTED T.I.LEGAL TEAM BUT NO ANSWER…
they lying
 6 years ago '04        #48
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 23codez said:
I'm a major budden stan, but dude is off on that one. THERE IS NO PUBLIC PAPER WORK FOR THAT TYPE OF SNITCHING. If the government were to release such information, they would be responsible for the death of TI. A lo of stuff goes down behind the scenes that we don't know about. But go ahead and call me whatever for saying this, but NO HUMAN BEING gets caught with all that, plus being a felon already, and only get a year and a day.
STFU with this conspiracy bullsh*t. n*ggas always say he snitched but NEVER say who he snitched on. Then you wanna fabricate this convenient excuse about the government not keeping records. STUPID.

Did the n*gga get off easy? Hell yeah. Snitching? Not enuff proof to say, so don't.
 6 years ago '11        #49
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
PETA was going hard at Vick too though
no Vick lied to the feds, that's why he went to jail

PETA didn't do sh*t, yall crazy
 6 years ago '04        #50
iCantLose 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 6 6
So the Feds had a chance to lock up multi platinum rapper T.I. for a long time and make huge headlines but chose not to for info on some unknown hood nicca.

Me thinks not.

And if it was a major player we would've heard about it.

Please explain how this adds up
 12-02-2011, 07:25 PM         #51
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young jeezy478 said:
OJ got a 20y sentence for stupidity not murder...he beat the murder charge. How do you go to take some sh*t with a bunch of dudes and you the only strapped with a gun and everybody else is strapped with a tape recorder. He walked right into that one
i didnt say OJ in jail for murder i know they got him for that bullsh*t robbery my point is when the boys want you locked up they will figure a way to get u and thats what they did
 12-02-2011, 07:32 PM         #52
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone who knows the legal system knows that the feds dont cut time without cooperation. R Kelly wasnt facing federal charges, and Vick did cooperate to an extent, they all snitched on him and tried to pin it on him, and he cooperated and gave names of all his co-players in the dog f!ghting ring.

Cooperation is the only way to get shortened time when dealing on a federal level. My best friend did 6 years fed time(Did all his time) and I got an uncle and his son both doing life in the feds right now.

Once again, you ONLY get shortened time if you snitch when playing on a federal level. No cooperation, nothing else matters.
 6 years ago '04        #53
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
This topic is funny......What's also funny is the fact that you guys believe any government entity plays by the rules and reveals all "public" information to the public at all times......:laughing0:

Another thing....I have friends who are federal agents.....They also find TI's case hilarious......
 12-02-2011, 08:03 PM         #54
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't yall see they FAMOUS. that is they cooperation
 6 years ago '04        #55
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
A lot of lawyers and conspiracy theorists on Bx these dayz

T.I. snitched on who?

"Court papers confirmed that Williams (body guard) was hired by Harris (TI) in July of 2007. Shortly after, Williams’ clean rap sheet allowed him to obtain the firearms for the rapper who had been prohibited from purchasing weaponry due to his previous criminal history. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms learned about the transaction when Williams made an attempt to purchase the gun and silencer without registering the weapon, which is a federal offense. After his arrest, Williams agreed to wear a wire to record several face-to-face encounters with Harris, which eventually led to his arrest on felony weapons charges. Harris was charged and faced up to 10 years in prison, but struck a deal with prosecutors that permitted him to intervene in the lives of troubled youth as a 1000 hour community service pledge"

Who do you snitch on in this case? Himself or the Fed gun salesman?

Ready for the album tho!

Oh well, back to the “Eyecandy” thread.
 6 years ago '08        #56
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17254 17254
I heard the Cops offered him a tv show, he said yes
 6 years ago '10        #57
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 23codez said:
I bet 50 has some dirt on this '10 machine gun having snitch that only got 12 months' sucka. I am shocked at how people truly believe that T.I's money and fame is what got him ONLY 12 months SMH
show the paper work or shut the fu*k up.
 12-03-2011, 03:35 AM         #58
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the end of the day fif had the snitch papers and tip knew it
 12-03-2011, 03:48 AM         #59
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majormedicalboI said:
he sound like this n*gga

I can't be the only n*gga who laughed at this
 6 years ago '07        #60
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
n*ggas and the hood are so dumb now. People always talking about snitching. Snitching won't get you out. If the n*gga snitched, he would have never went. So you wanna hate T.I., but you are also making him bigger than life. If he snitched, then who did he snitch on? Ain't not big time dealers in America no more.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy