December-WDYWTD

most viewed right now
 99
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #601
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #602
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,478 | Props total: 411 411
 NYC-Banga said:
no disrespect,u prolly did...its probably just not memorable.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #603
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 Funeral James said:

[pic - click to view]

i really dont...not even being my usual as*hole self

then again i only remember sh*t that are potential "close thread" posts or whoever had something early first.
 6 years ago '04        #604
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,073 | Props total: 4863 4863
 6 years ago '04        #605
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
Dudes stepping up they backgrounds. Granite and all that.
 6 years ago '07        #606
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,478 | Props total: 411 411
 its YOUNG holla said:
Dudes stepping up they backgrounds. Granite and all that.
obviously tryin to impress you, who puts their clothes on the floor to take a picture

 6 years ago '11        #607
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
Looks like a three wave today is it a coincidence i threw mine on 2
 6 years ago '11        #608
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075

[pic - click to view]

 12-29-2011, 01:28 PM         #609
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]

crack son
then he got the nerve to have em on top of the banned's
u just broke em out for the first time?
dem sh*t is icey
 12-29-2011, 01:30 PM         #610
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Funeral James said:
obviously tryin to impress you, who puts their clothes on the floor to take a picture

 6 years ago '04        #611
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
 RLRugby said:
do u act like that in real life?

cause u seem mad lame to chill with

Act like what b. I made a comment.

Y do u always want to see guys or chill with them.

Jealousy is a weak emotion. U gotta overcome that.

We will never chill together. U are under me.

U don't fit in over here. U shop for sales. We shop.

Something like a jay lyric.
"If every n***a in your click is rich, your click is rugged. Nobody would fall cause everyone would be each others crutches"

We are not the same. And thats not solely based on skin color. Financial status. Or health.

Don't talk to me. U too fat and ugly for my words. And I k!lled u in that battle.

U should find someone less then u on here and focus on battles u might be able to win but I can put my girls shoes against u and shut your world down again.
 6 years ago '06        #612
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 pufntrees718 said:
crack son
then he got the nerve to have em on top of the banned's
u just broke em out for the first time?
dem sh*t is icey
naw my 6th time wearing them
 6 years ago '06        #613
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 its YOUNG holla said:
Act like what b. I made a comment.

Y do u always want to see guys or chill with them.

Jealousy is a weak emotion. U gotta overcome that.

We will never chill together. U are under me.

U don't fit in over here. U shop for sales. We shop.

Something like a jay lyric.
"If every n***a in your click is rich, your click is rugged. Nobody would fall cause everyone would be each others crutches"

We are not the same. And thats not solely based on skin color. Financial status. Or health.

Don't talk to me. U too fat and ugly for my words. And I k!lled u in that battle.

U should find someone less then u on here and focus on battles u might be able to win but I can put my girls shoes against u and shut your world down again.
translated into animated gif:


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #614
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
 NYC-Banga said:
translated into animated gif:


[pic - click to view]


funny sh*t i actually attacked some dude with a bottle of sizzurp like 5 years back hahahahhahaah im dying over here b. spot on.
 6 years ago '04        #615
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,073 | Props total: 4863 4863
 Funeral James said:
obviously tryin to impress you, who puts their clothes on the floor to take a picture

get the fu*k outta here

thats where da light was fu*k i care bout a back ground

and thats a counter

n*gga holla dont bullsh*t when it comes to this tile granite game lol
 6 years ago '04        #616
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,073 | Props total: 4863 4863
this n*gga funeral or krazy13 just beefing on everything that aint said by rugby wtf!
 6 years ago '11        #617
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]

size 11?
 6 years ago '04        #618
its YOUNG holla 
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
 UF4Soldier said:
get the fu*k outta here

thats where da light was fu*k i care bout a back ground

and thats a counter

n*gga holla dont bullsh*t when it comes to this tile granite game lol
That's how I make my living b. I am good at what I do.

That's clearly a counter. Kinda y I said granite as in a granite counter top.

These kids don't understand quality living.

And funeral lame used to be cool now he is so close to rubguys d!ck that Rubguy can't see him.









Get it.









I'll wait.....










 6 years ago '11        #619
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075

[pic - click to view]



















 6 years ago '06        #620
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]


sh*t made me break mine out to cuddle with.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy