NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127 OP
space
space
$19,038 | Props total: 4690 4690
 makaveli_420 said:
Can somebody please explain to me why Polo shirts are considered so fly? I'm not hating or considering your guys' style to be whack....I just don't get it. Is it because hip-hop artists rock Polo? Is it because they are "expensive" shirts? Up here in Canada...Polo shirts are usually worn by old men, like 50+....maybe its too cold up here for Polo. Now, I can understand rocking button downs but these shirts with like "Japan", "Sweden" etc printed on them are ugly...and RLRugby I think it was you who posted a "Russia" shirt. Why? I could understand if you were from Russia....

On another note, how old are most of you guys? I see a lot of sneakers posted, Nikes and stuff, doesn't anybody wear anything more formal? Once again, I'm not hating just break it down so I can understand whats going on in here....
kus this is really a section for kicks and sh*t and age got nothin to do with u wanna see some formal wear n post it big homie

and i too dont see the big deal with eveythng gotta be polo but its kool i guess
 6 years ago '07        #42
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 makaveli_420 said:
Can somebody please explain to me why Polo shirts are considered so fly?
No.

makaveli_420 said:
Is it because hip-hop artists rock Polo? Is it because they are "expensive" shirts? Up here in Canada...Polo shirts are usually worn by old men, like 50+....maybe its too cold up here for Polo.
Acting like Canada is a frozen tundra where dudes rock bear fur.

makaveli_420 said:
Now, I can understand rocking button downs but these shirts with like "Japan", "Sweden" etc printed on them are ugly...and RLRugby I think it was you who posted a "Russia" shirt. Why? I could understand if you were from Russia....
But you clearly don't understand the brand, or its long-term popularity, so why even try to make sense of something you don't appreciate?

makaveli_420 said:
On another note, how old are most of you guys? I see a lot of sneakers posted, Nikes and stuff, doesn't anybody wear anything more formal?
I'm guessing there's a little insecurity? Like, you just got your first big boy job and there's a dress code, so you buy out-of-season suits from Century 21 (or its Canadian equivalent) and think you're getting your grown man on?

Really, though, why do ages matter? What's the follow-up to that? It really doesn't matter if we're talking about 20-year-old students or established 31-year-old men who don't report to a traditional boss.
 6 years ago '05        #43
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
@ "bear fur"
 6 years ago '07        #44
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
insecurity? What do you mean?

No man, I'm a little older....been in the work force for 15 years now. I don't wear suits to work, I'm actually a tradesman. Sorry to ruffle your feathers man.

And I never said I didn't appreciate Polo....I don't know where you got that from because I do. I respect the brand absolutely, and I don't judge somebody by what they wear or have any negative preconceived notions about somebody when I see them wearing Ralph Lauren.

I dont understand why these guys are in here bickering back and forth about how many pieces they have in their wardrobe. What's the importance? Is it because they have more to match with, more clothing to rotate? I asked how old because everytime I click in to one of these threads they are bickering back and forth, showing bank statements etc. I'll fall back...thanks anyway
 6 years ago '05        #45
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
I'm 24 and I've been in the work force for 15 years too.

I don't wear Polo, I think that a lot of it is ugly, and at the same time, why do you give a sh*t?
 6 years ago '05        #46
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,075 | Props total: 1059 1059
the n*ggas talking the most sh*t in here, dress like wanna be rappers, go somewhere please....

carry on
 6 years ago '04        #47
space
space
i think some of the polo are fly i wouldnt wear em doesn t really suit me ...to me the best lo is the small diff color horse joints that material is dope as hell its silky smooth and u cant go wrong when u match that horse up.... to the other dude they are aruing because this boxden thats what we do just like smack battle rappers battle rap about murders they never done its just how it is... and if u been on bx u already know.....plus da sh*ts funny as hell too....
 6 years ago '06        #48
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 makaveli_420 said:
Can somebody please explain to me why Polo shirts are considered so fly? I'm not hating or considering your guys' style to be whack....I just don't get it. Is it because hip-hop artists rock Polo? Is it because they are "expensive" shirts? Up here in Canada...Polo shirts are usually worn by old men, like 50+....maybe its too cold up here for Polo. Now, I can understand rocking button downs but these shirts with like "Japan", "Sweden" etc printed on them are ugly...and RLRugby I think it was you who posted a "Russia" shirt. Why? I could understand if you were from Russia....

On another note, how old are most of you guys? I see a lot of sneakers posted, Nikes and stuff, doesn't anybody wear anything more formal? Once again, I'm not hating just break it down so I can understand whats going on in here....

polo is iconic...that sh*t is timeless...u can cop a piece today and your grandchild could rock it when he's 20 and that sh*t would still be IN.

the older your polo pieces the doper/more respected they are considered...there isnt that many brands on the market that has had that staying power

do you wear only Canadian inspired fitteds or jersey?...or do u not own a yankees, lakers, etc...fitted or jersey yourself, because of the color that matched ur clothing?

the same applies with a country themed polo.
 6 years ago '06        #49
space
space
 makaveli_420 said:

I dont understand why these guys are in here bickering back and forth about how many pieces they have in their wardrobe. What's the importance? Is it because they have more to match with, more clothing to rotate? I asked how old because everytime I click in to one of these threads they are bickering back and forth, showing bank statements etc. I'll fall back...thanks anyway
have a feeling ur referring to me...as far as i go...i come on boxden to wild out and have fun...i be dying laughing at this forum..

live life and laugh

we gotta be serious in our everyday lives when we arent here...so whatever oppurtunity i have to waste time on here...trust me its for comedic and clowning purposes

rugby is my n*gga, i respect the n*gga for speaking his mind and not "falling back"...we'll clown each other all day and have fun and laugh...at the end of the day we have a mutual respect for each other in some sorta way.
 6 years ago '07        #50
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,866 | Props total: 8824 8824
 NYC-Banga said:
have a feeling ur referring to me...as far as i go...i come on boxden to wild out and have fun...i be dying laughing at this forum..

live life and laugh

we gotta be serious in our everyday lives when we arent here...so whatever oppurtunity i have to waste time on here...trust me its for comedic and clowning purposes

rugby is my n*gga, i respect the n*gga for speaking his mind and not "falling back"...we'll clown each other all day and have fun and laugh...at the end of the day we have a mutual respect for each other in some sorta way.
Idk def, I think rugby really hates your guts b. and serious bout wanting to f!ght n*ggas on here.
 12-06-2011, 01:02 PM         #51
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga said Sorry to ruffle your feathers man
who says that
 6 years ago '08        #52
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 daliff89 said:
I'm 24 and I've been in the work force for 15 years too.

I don't wear Polo, I think that a lot of it is ugly, and at the same time, why do you give a sh*t?
so you've been working since you were 9? unless you live in cambodia or some sh*t, ima have to call ducktales.
 6 years ago '06        #53
space
space
 DIPSET101 said:
Idk def, I think rugby really hates your guts b. and serious bout wanting to f!ght n*ggas on here.
he just be saying that...he knows my hands relinquish n*ggas of their motor skills
 12-06-2011, 04:52 PM         #54
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
page 3 got a n*gga laughin like hell. yall wild.
 6 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 el bundy said:
so you've been working since you were 9? unless you live in cambodia or some sh*t, ima have to call ducktales.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #56
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 makaveli_420 said:

makaveli_420 said:
insecurity? What do you mean?

No man, I'm a little older....been in the work force for 15 years now. I don't wear suits to work, I'm actually a tradesman. Sorry to ruffle your feathers man.

And I never said I didn't appreciate Polo....I don't know where you got that from because I do. I respect the brand absolutely, and I don't judge somebody by what they wear or have any negative preconceived notions about somebody when I see them wearing Ralph Lauren.

I am not sure whether to take you seriously. Not sure how someone makes the posts you just made with a user name "makaveli 420"

Did you stumble upon your sons internet history?
 6 years ago '05        #57
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 el bundy said:
I worked at a drag strip for a family friend from the time I was 9 until I was 13. When I was younger I helped hand out the slips that told the drivers how fast they went and I'd help clean up the track if a car wrecked. As I got older, I started helping to set up the starting line and help them fix the fences and buildings and whatnot when they got damaged as well. That was March through October.

Then when I turned 13 I started working weekends and summers in my uncle's antique store, loading and unloading furniture mostly. Worked there and the drag strip until I was 15, both the places closed, and I got a job at Wendy's. I figure that's about all that you'd consider "Duck Tales," but I've not went more than 3 months without a job since I was 9.
 6 years ago '07        #58
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,866 | Props total: 8824 8824
 NYC-Banga said:
he just be saying that...he knows my hands relinquish n*ggas of their motor skills
 6 years ago '07        #59
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
Respect to all those that responded to me. Props given.

@the 16 year old kid who asked why I care? Just trying to educate myself man, where I'm from nobody rocks Polo's like that. I didn't know it was that popular south of the border...I've been down there too...Washington state, California, Florida, New York...Guess I never noticed.
 6 years ago '10        #60
ironhead 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,893 | Props total: 5781 5781

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop