Rolando McClain Arrested (pics)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 708 708
 I'm The Dan said:
McClain is a goon. I think I found my new favorite player. Talk about building a Bully... even Hue Jackson won't question McClain now.
I was thinking the same thing. Raiders nation!!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #62
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 theFREAK said:
Espn slow as hell, havent even mentioned a single word bout incident nor has it been on the bottom line
It's just because he's been charged with a crime. He hasn't been CONVICTED of anything. I can go up to any officer and say, "That guy over there... he hit me." and the officer BY LAW has to go up to the other guy and decide if he wants to arrest him or not.

McClain was let out on $2,000 bond. I'm not saying he did or didn't do it, but we don't know the full story of what happened.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were one of McClain's boys that did this and McClain is taking the blame because he has money and/or the victim recognized or knew him.

As for the picture, he could just be cheezing out because he's not worried about a damn thing and this will blow over without a problem.

Again, just take a step back, take a breath, and calm down... McClain has been ACCUSED of a crime; he hasn't been convicted.
 12-01-2011, 05:42 PM         #63
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dunknown24 said:
My n*ggas really thinkin McClain's absence will destroy our (not so great anyway) Defense?.
the fu*king broncos says otherwise...

6 years ago '07        #64
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 906 906
 antoniob 321 said:
the fu*king broncos says otherwise...

meanwhile the vikings ain't sayin sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #65
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
he doesnt deserve to be in the NFL doing things like this
 6 years ago '05        #66
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
This Cant Be Life.

6 years ago '06        #67
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1035 1035
 yaboyantonio said:
ray lewis second coming
If he gets away with it....Watch out...Rolando will be dominate for years to come ...Thats what happened to Ray.
 6 years ago '06        #68
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1035 1035
 DMoney3481 said:
He was at his granpas funeral...
Funeral home director tried to charge him to much b/c he was a football player. He wont make that mistake again
 6 years ago '04        #69
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6036 6036
 zenndogg98 said:

[pic - click to view]

seems pretty happy with himself there.
IS THAT REAL
 6 years ago '07        #70
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 906 906
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
IS THAT REAL
yep..
 12-01-2011, 07:28 PM         #71
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
It's just because he's been charged with a crime. He hasn't been CONVICTED of anything. I can go up to any officer and say, "That guy over there... he hit me." and the officer BY LAW has to go up to the other guy and decide if he wants to arrest him or not.

McClain was let out on $2,000 bond. I'm not saying he did or didn't do it, but we don't know the full story of what happened.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were one of McClain's boys that did this and McClain is taking the blame because he has money and/or the victim recognized or knew him.

As for the picture, he could just be cheezing out because he's not worried about a damn thing and this will blow over without a problem.

Again, just take a step back, take a breath, and calm down... McClain has been ACCUSED of a crime; he hasn't been convicted.
I pretty sure people report on things before a person is convicted. Think about what u just said
 6 years ago '05        #72
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,213 | Props total: 1185 1185
god riddance dude's been the bi*ch of our defense anyways....Sign Akin Ayodele...we straight with out Rolando...
 12-01-2011, 07:44 PM         #73
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 itzjmoney510 said:
god riddance dude's been the bi*ch of our defense anyways....Sign Akin Ayodele...we straight with out Rolando...
dude your a bandwagon fan.....

go back to making hot topics.

6 years ago '05        #74
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,617 | Props total: 13677 13677
Don't wish jail on anyone... but at least that n*gga won't be terrorizing the Chiefs any more.
 6 years ago '09        #75
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 838 838
This is fu*king crazy!
 6 years ago '04        #76
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,666 | Props total: 6788 6788
Just watched the local news here & they played a phone intervie from the victim and he claims he was setup after he was invited to a friends house. The latest from the local news here:

DECATUR, AL (WAFF) -

Rolando McClain, former Alabama star and current Oakland Raiders linebacker, has been arrested in connection to a f!ght in Decatur.

Decatur Police say the victim got into a f!ght with Jarodiuas Willingham at a house on Skyview Street SW around 10:20 p.m. Wednesday. Police responded to the scene for a shots fired call.

When officers arrived at the scene, the victim was bleeding from the nose and mouth. The victim told officers that after the f!ght, he crawled to his car and McClain followed him.

He said that when he reached his car, McClain pulled out a pistol and held it to his head.

The victim told officers that he begged McClain not to shoot him and that McClain took the gun away from his head, held it next to his ear and fired it. Even though the initial report was for shots fired, investigators believe this was the only gunshot fired.

Decatur Police said for most misdemeanor offenses, officers can only make an arrest if the offense happened in their presence. For this reason, officers did not charge McClain or Willingham at the scene. The responding officers filed a report and told the victim they would follow up on Thursday morning.

Investigators met with the victim Thursday morning and obtained personal warrants for McClain and Willingham.

McClain has been charged with third degree a.ssault, menacing, reckless endangerment and discharging a firearm inside the city limits. He was released on $2,000 bond.

Willingham has been charged with one count of a.ssault in the third degree. He was released on a $500 bond.

Earlier this year McClain was involved in another shooting incident in Decatur. Police say shots were fired at McClain's vehicle. No one was injured in that incident.

The Oakland Raiders released the following statement: "We are aware of the incident. At this time, we have no further comment."

Head coach Hue Jackson told reporters that McClain was in his hometown of Decatur for his grandfather's funeral.
 6 years ago '05        #77
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
 Birdman's Back said:
wtf Ro?! dude way too smart to be doin some dumb sh*t like this stay the fu*k away from Decatur bruh. move ya damn family to Birmingham or Tuscaloosa.
B-Ham?? Huntsville or Madison will suit them well.
 6 years ago '05        #78
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
stupid n*gga going to be in jail for a while.... better not get plaxicos lawyer
 6 years ago '07        #79
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520
What the fu*k is wrong with these dumb a.ss athletes smh...
 6 years ago '06        #80
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Move Curry to MLB and start Groves at Curry spot well be ok
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy