most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1081
BitchesNBlunts 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4 4
 UF4Soldier said:
im tryna understand why n*ggaz come in here with no intentions of posting .....but check out everything that posted.......but then turn and say they dont post kus its gay or its no point!!!wtf why you even in the gear section of boxden??? u wanna look at clothes and window shop go to the fu*kin mall!

You cant come in this thread daily dont post sh*t but then talk sh*t bout how it is but dont contribute a dam thing!!!!!
I wasnt even talking sh*t with my original post. Some random n*gga who thought he ran this thread decided to try to play enforcer. I wasnt even talkin to homeboy from jump. It just seemed like he was looking for someone else to pick on. I dont come in here to window shop. I got my own sh*t. i dont come in here wishing I had things or whatever. I come in here for the same reason as everyone else. To see sh*t that I dont got, in case i might need to make a purchase. Also, some n*ggas come in here with pictures of outfits, with the shoes on in a daily context, that actually make a case for or against the shoe.

Theres a group of you n*ggas who swear you run this sh*t, though. That sh*t is wack as fu*k forreal.
 6 years ago '07        #1082
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,451 | Props total: 43415 43415
 UF4Soldier said:
im tryna understand why n*ggaz come in here with no intentions of posting .....but check out everything that posted.......but then turn and say they dont post kus its gay or its no point!!!wtf why you even in the gear section of boxden??? u wanna look at clothes and window shop go to the fu*kin mall!

You cant come in this thread daily dont post sh*t but then talk sh*t bout how it is but dont contribute a dam thing!!!!!
i dont come here to see what ya'll dudes are posting. i come here to see rugby and banga talk sh*t to eachother because its pure comedy.

if i wanted to see peoples pickups i would go to niketalk. boxden kicks section is not bout that life anymore. hasn't been for years.

these 2 threads are just pure entertainment these days.

although there are a lot of good contributers and i do give lots of people in here props when i do see them get something nice.

now continue on with the meme's
 12-27-2011, 05:15 PM         #1083
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:

u right
and already n*ggas postin to the comment
so u already touched a nerve
keep on preachin fam
 12-27-2011, 05:17 PM         #1084
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bi*chesNBlunts said:
I wasnt even talking sh*t with my original post. Some random n*gga who thought he ran this thread decided to try to play enforcer. I wasnt even talkin to homeboy from jump. It just seemed like he was looking for someone else to pick on. I dont come in here to window shop. I got my own sh*t. i dont come in here wishing I had things or whatever. I come in here for the same reason as everyone else. To see sh*t that I dont got, in case i might need to make a purchase. Also, some n*ggas come in here with pictures of outfits, with the shoes on in a daily context, that actually make a case for or against the shoe.

Theres a group of you n*ggas who swear you run this sh*t, though. That sh*t is wack as fu*k forreal.
fu*kin lame
it dont matter what u got
post that sh*t
and keep it movin
thats what keeps the thread alive
no matter what people put up
somebody gonna have somethin to say about it
but u get respect for postin
 6 years ago '04        #1085
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,919 | Props total: 4454 4454
 ST21 said:
i dont come here to see what ya'll dudes are posting. i come here to see rugby and banga talk sh*t to eachother because its pure comedy.

if i wanted to see peoples pickups i would go to niketalk. boxden kicks section is not bout that life anymore. hasn't been for years.

these 2 threads are just pure entertainment these days.

although there are a lot of good contributers and i do give lots of people in here props when i do see them get something nice.

now continue on with the meme's
i dont remember u talkin sh*t bout the section though but ok
 6 years ago '04        #1086
space
space
 bi*chesNBlunts said:

yeah but when u start saying how weak this section is
its gonna lead me to ask why u come into it its other sites to go on it aint bout talkin sh*t
im a n*gga dat would rather see more pics then words so thats why im askin n*ggaz to post

the same amount of time its take to reply and add smileys same amount of time it take to add a pic on image shack

the jokes and sh*t kool i laugh all day at it but it was funnier when they go off on each other pics rather then just dry beefing off words....

Last edited by UF4Soldier; 12-27-2011 at 05:26 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #1087
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,855 | Props total: 8814 8814
Any og pickup heads here know what happened to tcap, syn ad queenzballer
 6 years ago '05        #1088
BitchesNBlunts 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4 4
 UF4Soldier said:
yeah but when u start saying how weak this section is
its gonna lead me to ask why u come into it its other sites to go on it aint bout talkin sh*t
im a n*gga dat would rather see more pics then words so thats why im askin n*ggaz to post

the same amount of time its take to reply and add smileys same amount of time it take to add a pic on image shack

the jokes and sh*t kool i laugh all day at it but it was funnier when they go off on each other pics rather then just dry beefing off words....
youre right my man..ill post eventually. I just finished packin up, so everything is in luggage. Came to my mothers for the holidays. I picked up a nice a.ss CD jacket today, so ill post that.
 6 years ago '04        #1089
space
space
 bi*chesNBlunts said:
youre right my man..ill post eventually. I just finished packin up, so everything is in luggage. Came to my mothers for the holidays. I picked up a nice a.ss CD jacket today, so ill post that.
:agreement6:
 12-27-2011, 05:37 PM         #1090
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DIPSET101 said:
Any og pickup heads here know what happened to tcap, syn ad queenzballer
yow there was a next dude too a while back posting all kinds of jewlz (tagged) like in 05-06 times. Those were da days......

where is dat post your chain pt 1 thread....i post nuff gold on there too dem times

but yeah dis section has always been the same since lol, i remember mans started posting their guns and ting

bait!!
 6 years ago '07        #1091
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,728 | Props total: 1741 1741
 BennyBlanco said:
whats wrong with Coach? My wifey has nuff Coach bags......
Coach
 12-27-2011, 05:39 PM         #1092
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dnycem said:
Coach
again....my wifey...nuh care what she rocks

me....gucci/lv
 6 years ago '04        #1093
space
space
yo benny are u typing with a accent ?
 6 years ago '11        #1094
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25109 25109
I see what everybody mean,This section has gone to sh*t and I have been on bx from the start,hell ronnie is from my city

anyways Ill start it off since I want the pickup section to be atleast good,the WDY thread is just over run by brice

Picked these shoes up for my little brother this morning at the sneaker spot

[pic - click to view]

12-27-2011, 05:47 PM         #1095
pufntrees718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
he been doin that
the funny thing is
u say it to urself in a accent
 6 years ago '04        #1096
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 396 396
 Dray said:
I see what everybody mean,This section has gone to sh*t and I have been on bx from the start,hell ronnie is from my city

anyways Ill start it off since I want the pickup section to be atleast good,the WDY thread is just over run by brice

Picked these shoes up for my little brother this morning at the sneaker spot

[pic - click to view]

MY NAME IS BICE n*gga AND U SHOULD HAVE KEPT THOSE WACK sh*tS TO YOURSELF!I ALWAYS CONTRIBUTE ON BOTH THREADS n*gga.DRAYA WHO ARE U?IF U ARE GONNA TALK sh*t AT LEAST HAVE SOMETHING TO BACK IT UP.WE DONT WEAR THAT BULLsh*t IN THE US AND U SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR BUYING THEM FOR YOUR BROTHER SMH.

Last edited by bicedidit; 12-27-2011 at 06:02 PM..
 12-27-2011, 06:02 PM         #1097
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^
 6 years ago '11        #1098
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25109 25109
 bicedidit said:
MY NAME IS BICE n*gga AND U SHOULD HAVE KEPT THOSE WACK sh*tS TO YOURSELF!I ALWAYS CONTRIBUTE ON BOTH THREADS n*gga.DRAYA WHO ARE U?IF U ARE GONNA TALK sh*t AT LEAST HAVE SOMETHING TO BACK IT UP.WE DONT WEAR THAT BULLsh*t IN THE US AND U SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR BUYING THEM FOR YOUR BROTHER SMH.
YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF

MY LITTLE BROTHER PICKED THEM OUT

I BET IM MORE OF A FATHER TO HIM THEN YOU ARE TO YOUR SON

OLD a.ss PATATO LOOKING a.ss SPENDING ALL DAY ON THE NET JUDGING OTHER MEN
 12-27-2011, 06:07 PM         #1099
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
idk juss how i type and the mood im in i guess lol

don't worry i don't type like dis when sending emails to my direct report lol
 6 years ago '04        #1100
bicedidit 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,938 | Props total: 396 396
^^
i doubt it i'm the best father n*gga!!just cause u dont have no father figure dont try to make me be a dead-beat.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy