December 2011-Post Your Pickups

most viewed right now
 133
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
160 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 80
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
its YOUNG holla  OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
Damn.
 6 years ago '06        #182
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
was it me or did those seats suck when they werent on that rear stage?..them red benches looked kinda comfy though
 6 years ago '05        #183
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 RLRugby said:


n*gga when ever u cop sh*t u gotta throw swag on it

how bout i change the hat u posted with....


[pic - click to view]



throw on this....


[pic - click to view]



and wear this....


[pic - click to view]



with some jays
Then you'd be wearing a nice shirt with ugly pants and an ugly jacket.

 6 years ago '05        #184
NC23 
space
avatar space
space
$312 | Props total: 144 144
 keemibus said:
whats ur update on these...mine says backordered...anyone else order from jimmyjazz?
I got a call from them about an hour ago saying I could either pay full price or cancel my order.

Needless to say I cancelled
 6 years ago '05        #185
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
Actually, the more I look at those, I like the Trues.

So it'd be a nice shirt and nice jeans with an ugly jacket.

Anyway, here's my pickups for the day.

Bruts with a "free gift" for $70, not a bad deal, said there was a "small scuff" on the right swoosh and that it was pictured, I can deal with a "small scuff."


[pic - click to view]



Then I pull them sh*ts out of the box..


[pic - click to view]



"Small scuff" my fu*king a.ss.

Then I pull out the "free gift," which I thought was ugly, but I was going to sell it to get some money back and get the Bruts cheaper. It's supposed to be an Urban Outfitters brand cardigan.


[pic - click to view]



Sh*t's not Urban Outfitter brand like dude said, it's Character Hero and it's tight as piss.

Sent dude a message telling him I wanted my money back..
 6 years ago '04        #186
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




half of my nephew xmas presents. gotta get him on his concord wave too.

the levis are mine. all items pictured were $19.99 each.
 6 years ago '07        #187
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 daliff89 said:
Actually, the more I look at those, I like the Trues.

So it'd be a nice shirt and nice jeans with an ugly jacket.

Anyway, here's my pickups for the day.

Bruts with a "free gift" for $70, not a bad deal, said there was a "small scuff" on the right swoosh and that it was pictured, I can deal with a "small scuff."


[pic - click to view]



Then I pull them sh*ts out of the box..


[pic - click to view]



"Small scuff" my fu*king a.ss.

Then I pull out the "free gift," which I thought was ugly, but I was going to sell it to get some money back and get the Bruts cheaper. It's supposed to be an Urban Outfitters brand cardigan.


[pic - click to view]



Sh*t's not Urban Outfitter brand like dude said, it's Character Hero and it's tight as piss.

Sent dude a message telling him I wanted my money back..
dem dunks are Raw...cardigan not poppin tho..
 6 years ago '07        #188
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
that scuff is outrageous make the shoe look real ugly, and cardigans are last years hot slime
 6 years ago '07        #189
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Kalon said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




half of my nephew xmas presents. gotta get him on his concord wave too.

the levis are mine. all items pictured were $19.99 each.
Don't wanna be the one to break it to you, but there's a good chance those are fakes. And by good chance, I mean they are. Could be the camera, though

The buttons on the shirts look big, the collar doesn't look right, and the pony on the black one looks a little tweaked. Also, the pony looks a little low on the blue/white stripe joint. And if it ain't custom fit, those sleeves are too short.

Only place I've seen Polo for less than $35 is eBay, and those are always fake. At least that's my philosophy.
 6 years ago '07        #190
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 KeithHernandez said:
Don't wanna be the one to break it to you, but there's a good chance those are fakes. And by good chance, I mean they are. Could be the camera, though

The buttons on the shirts look big, the collar doesn't look right, and the pony on the black one looks a little tweaked. Also, the pony looks a little low on the blue/white stripe joint. And if it ain't custom fit, those sleeves are too short.

Only place I've seen Polo for less than $35 is eBay, and those are always fake. At least that's my philosophy.
those are for his nephew..
 6 years ago '07        #191
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 its YOUNG holla said:
Damn.
don't you wear asics?
 6 years ago '04        #192
its YOUNG holla  OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
 kraYz13 said:
don't you wear asics?

Yea, but what's that got to do with my comment. I was referring to homie calling himself stock picture man.

Either way what's the point of your post.

I believe there is a lifetime of difference between the asics I buy and the citizen that def was talking bout. Like 95% of asics I don't fu*k with but they do have 2 styles I buy. I'm confused bout you right now b.
 6 years ago '06        #193
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 6 years ago '05        #194
yungcity 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$204 | Props total: 26 26
 NYC-Banga said:
was it me or did those seats suck when they werent on that rear stage?..them red benches looked kinda comfy though
It wasn't to bad or maybe the energy of the concert made me not even worry about it. It was one of the best concerts i have been to.
 12-07-2011, 06:14 AM         #195
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those Dunks are clean. But that Cardigan is atrocious. Have some nerve clowning Rugby Jacket
 6 years ago '07        #196
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 its YOUNG holla said:
Yea, but what's that got to do with my comment. I was referring to homie calling himself stock picture man.

Either way what's the point of your post.

I believe there is a lifetime of difference between the asics I buy and the citizen that def was talking bout. Like 95% of asics I don't fu*k with but they do have 2 styles I buy. I'm confused bout you right now b.
just seems like a double standard, I never seen Def clown you for wearing em but now its a running joke towards rugby thats all.

just an observation

is your boss off vacation though?
 6 years ago '05        #197
ayoking 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$889 | Props total: 204 204
 NC23 said:
I got a call from them about an hour ago saying I could either pay full price or cancel my order.

Needless to say I cancelled
you talking about the black flips right?
 6 years ago '06        #198
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 kraYz13 said:
just seems like a double standard, I never seen Def clown you for wearing em but now its a running joke towards rugby thats all.

just an observation

is your boss off vacation though?
Asics I'm talking bout are the ones in the Sunday newspaper sale pullout from d!cks sporting goods

Not X ronnie fieg collab type joints that young or I wears

Thought that was common sense when I was clowning
 6 years ago '04        #199
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459

[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '06        #200
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 RLRugby said:


he clowning the sh*t outta u and u find a way to go around it

u wear acics

so u fall into the category
naw just you.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside dannielledai
7 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy