Chris Paul requests trade to NY

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-01-2011, 03:04 PM         #81
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Melo and Amare were there and yall still got swept by Boston

Ain't nobody scared.
Billups and Amare were injury.
 6 years ago '06        #82
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,318 | Props total: 18257 18257
damn i have no idea how people can hate
 6 years ago '06        #83
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
sam_amick Sam Amick
Sources who recently talked to NY & NO were left with 2 strong impressions: Knicks have almost no confidence they'll get CP3 via trade...
That was quick

sam_amick Sam Amick
...and the Hornets sound resigned to the fact that they will have to trade him somewhere.
 6 years ago '11        #84
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Someone on twitter said this

ok, I figured out how NY can trade for Chris Paul: Chauncey Billups + Renaldo Balkman + ALL RIGHTS TO NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA
 6 years ago '07        #85
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
Paul has reached out to Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard(notes) recently, encouraging Howard to find a way for the two to play together, sources told Yahoo! Sports. That would be a difficult scenario for the Knicks to make happen. Paulís desire to join the Knicks was cemented after he spent so much time in New York over the summer with close friend, Carmelo Anthony(notes).
well atleast one of them tried. would've been a good combo
 6 years ago '10        #86
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2221 2221
 KSoraci7 said:
That was quick

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #87
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
The Nba own the hornets franchise David Stern ain't sh*t if allow this trade to happen....I currently live around new Orleans area and if they trade Paul they at least have to trade him to a team with pieces so the city and the team can get something back
 6 years ago '07        #88
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 Hold That said:
Iman Landry Billups?

I'd rather tell Paul to consider L.A or sit down and shut the fu*k up.. Outside of Landry none of those other people you mentioned will even be on the team in 3 years..
You can trade him anywhere not just LA if you really want to; but you won't get as much back because of him not wanting to sign that extension. So you're practically a.ssed out. A team isn't going to give you a lot of value for a 20+ game player rental.

Billups won't, he's a vet. He'd want to join a contender or go back to his hometown (Denver) for cheap.

Can't really judge much on Iman since we haven't really seen him play but the little footage's and what we've read about him like Weight, speed, bench etc (I don't remember exactly wtf it was) all that compared to all the other rookies who are now premiere players are pretty impressive.

If no one is wanting Paul because of him not wanting to sign that extension anywhere else but NY, and it comes to the deadline...you really can't lose on taking on a prospect that has upside. End of the day, it's better than nothing.
 6 years ago '09        #89
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 9094 9094
Somehow someway the Knicks will lose :laughing0:
 6 years ago '10        #90
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 2221 2221
 NLSP42 said:
Somehow someway the Knicks will lose :laughing0:
Just like we lost when we signed Amare and traded for Melo

God I love being a New Yorker!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '09        #91
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1052 1052
Chris Paul's agent has told the New Orleans Hornets that Paul will not sign a contract extension and wants to be traded to the New York Knicks, according to league sources, Yahoo! Sports reported.

Paul
Paul

But Hornets general manager Dell Demps, who has heard several trade overtures for the All-Star point guard, wants to meet with Paul and hear that from him, once lockout-related restrictions on front office contact with players are lifted, according to the report.

Demps declined to meet with reporters on Thursday, but has said that his top priority is to work on an extension.

Paul, who was working out with his current teammates on Thursday, described various reports about where he might be traded as "just rumors."

"You can't control it. It's always going to happen. It's part of the game," Paul said. "I'm just happy to be back with my team."

"I don't think about it, to tell you the truth," Paul said of the trade rumors. "I'm just ready to get out here and compete and hoop. This is what I do. I love it.

"I have a very tight circle and they know this whole lockout thing's been driving me nuts, so I'm just happy to get out on the court and compete. This is the way that I express myself, by playing basketball, so I can't wait to get out there."

Anthony We're very close friends. ... Due to the players meeting and stuff like that, we hung out. But we never had any conversations about him coming to New York. That's something that I would leave up to him and him and his family and I'm staying away from that.
” -- Carmelo Anthony

In New York, Paul's friend and U.S. Olympic teammate, Carmelo Anthony, was asked if he did any recruiting on Paul's recent visit to New York, and if he will be part of such efforts going forward.

Anthony, speaking at the team's training facility in Greenburgh, N.Y., disavowed any such involvement.

"I'm not involved in that process. No way," Anthony said. That's a subject, a topic that I don't want to touch. I don't want to deal with that."

Anthony said he's leaving that decision up to Paul.

"We're very close friends. I'm pretty sure you guys saw him out here in New York, a lot," Anthony said. "Due to the players meeting and stuff like that, we hung out. But we never had any conversations about him coming to New York. That's something that I would leave up to him and him and his family and I'm staying away from that. "

Anthony also said he hopes Paul doesn't endure months of uncertainty, as he did with the Denver Nuggets before finally being traded to New York last season. The two did talk about that situation, he said.

"One thing I did tell him was, 'Just make the best decision for you and your family.' He responded back that he knew ... he saw what I went through last year," Anthony said. And I'm pretty sure there's a certain part of him that don't want to deal with that."

"I don't think the NBA needs that right now," he added. "We just want to focus on -- especially the Knicks -- we just want to focus on what we need to focus on. Getting better, getting everybody back in the gym and preparing for our first game in Christmas."

Paul, who has been the object of rampant trade talk because he can opt out of his contract after this season, joined Trevor Ariza and Quincy Pondexter at the team's suburban training center. They were working out with Paul's personal trainer because they cannot work with team staff until the new labor agreement is ratified.

Thursday was the first day NBA players were permitted to use team facilities for voluntary workouts since an agreement was reached to end the lockout.

"I've got to be the happiest person in the world right now just to be back in the gym, getting a chance to work out with a couple of my teammates," Paul said.

New Orleans has only five players under contract. Center Emeka Okafor, who is traveling in Thailand, is expected back as soon as this weekend. Jarrett Jack was expected to join the workouts on Friday.

Shooting guard Marco Belinelli, a restricted free agent who has a tender offer from the Hornets, plans to arrive by Monday.

Demps, who was allowed to start discussing the frameworks of deals with agents on Wednesday, must fill out the rest of the roster through a compressed free agency period. If the new labor deal is ratified as expected, the Hornets open camp on Dec. 9.

The Hornets' regular season schedule is expected to begin in late December but has not been officially set.

Paul said he thinks the Hornets' priority should be to figure out whether free agent David West is willing to come back.

"That's like a brother to me," Paul said. "I've never played a season without him."

Information from The a.ssociated Press and ESPNNewYork.com contributor Ian Begley was used in this report.

no way they trading to the knicks for garbage players. but clippers got the peices
 6 years ago '06        #92
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 AriGold said:

To only get swept by the team that's about to trade for their best friend
 6 years ago '09        #93
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 9094 9094
 AriGold said:

Yeah you guys lost in 4 games

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #94
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,972 | Props total: 9975 9975
Thank you Heatles

6 years ago '11        #95
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
read title..thought it said sneeks trade.

6 years ago '10        #96
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 1175 1175
Theres like 8 of these threads
 12-01-2011, 03:38 PM         #97
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lord i remember them knicks fans during there winning seasons. God i hope these n*ggas don't takeover...

It's going to be hell on boxden.
 6 years ago '07        #98
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,227 | Props total: 798 798
Dam i didnt kno about the knicks couldnt trade their picks before 2018
 12-01-2011, 03:40 PM         #99
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luker1920 said:
one more year and youll have a dead knee amare and a Fat a.ss Carmello

both cant play any defense and will never do so

at least the old 3 got there rings, and the only way the knicks will ever do well in the playoffs is when those old 3 retire, because they CANT beat them
n*gga im a heat fan :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #100
curry_boi04 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 2 2
this is gonna be :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC ó Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy