Chris Paul requests trade to NY

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,311 | Props total: 1079 1079
knicks won

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 6 years ago '11        #42
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
I think Hornets will be forced to trade Paul to the Knicks... if not they have to take a deal with a team willing to rent Paul like the Nets did with Williams.
 6 years ago '04        #43
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,368 | Props total: 6382 6382
i don't even like the celtics but what they did was not the same to me. mchale did them a favor on the way out and actually got an up and comer for him at the time(al jefferson), 4 other players and 2 draft picks and cash for kg
i don't remember who was in the allen deal. i know the sonics got jeff greene who was a top 5 pick

those seem like good trades rather than players forcing a team hand for a year like melo and paul. especially paul because new york doesn't have anything to offer for his kind of talent. now the miami heat was all free agents so they can do what the hell they want
 6 years ago '05        #44
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 keithbm1111 said:
you cant disgaree with anything i said though. nba is soft, thats a fact not opinion.

to be perfectly honest, i dont care enough for the current NBA to argue about it. The NBA is hard for me to watch now with the flopping, refs, cry babies and super teams. I've lsot interest in the NBA over the past 5 or so years, i still watch Celts games but my enthusiasm in the sport has declined, and when the Celts traded Perk, one of ym favorite players, i lost even more interest. its just not worth it to me to argue with you, so I'll just say agree to disagree and move on.

and one final thing, g-units finest is still the biggest sh*thead on this site, and if he agrees with you, you should seriously reconsider what you think
HA HA U MAD your dumb a.ss there has been flopping bad calls cry babies and super teams since day 1. u just mad cause boston not the only super team in town and your super team is getting old as fu*k. Your a lame all the sh*t u crying about has happen already nothing knew if u do your research there always been super teams why do u think the lakers & Boston wins the most they have best players just look at the list facts dont lie nba not pus*y u just mad cause your team is on the short end of the stick
 6 years ago '10        #45
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,818 | Props total: 2202 2202

[pic - click to view]

12-01-2011, 02:33 PM         #46
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AriGold said:

[pic - click to view]

This.
 12-01-2011, 02:34 PM         #47
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you got retards all over the place

not shocked there laker heat fans though
 6 years ago '10        #48
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Hold That said:
So Paul is willing to take a 14-15mil paycut over the course of 4 years?
same thing I'm wondering
 12-01-2011, 02:36 PM         #49
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
This poor man's Big 3 is going to be hilarious
That laughter is covering up that fear.
 6 years ago '10        #50
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 MosDefinition said:
very true but you cant make a bad situation worse take ny 2015 2017 draft picks or whatever draft picks they have lefttry and get them to take ariza or okafor or something
knicks can't trade their picks lol
 12-01-2011, 02:37 PM         #51
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
That laughter is covering up that fear.
None of those n*ggaz you got know how to play defense
 6 years ago '07        #52
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,839 | Props total: 2520 2520
 Hold That said:
They gain nothing dealing with the Knicks.. They have no a.ssets.
You really don't gain nothing? It's a week away from the deadline, and nobody is biting. You're really just going to let him walk away with nothing?

Then at least taking back some young players like Iman and Fields with cheap contracts and Billups who you can flip for more trade pieces to help rebuild your team. Really? Nothing over something? The fu*k.
 12-01-2011, 02:38 PM         #53
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:

1. who is crying?
2. kg, rya and pierce didnt huddle togethe rlike 12th grade girls syaing "guys we totally need to team up it would be like sooo perf..."
3. fan up bi*ch
i bet they discussed it three-way and all giggled when they came up with the idea

quan3106 said:
Paul has reached out to Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard(notes) recently, encouraging Howard to find a way for the two to play together, sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Paul’s desire to join the Knicks was cemented after he spent so much time in New York over the summer with close friend, Carmelo Anthony(notes).

its the summer time, and instead of enjoying ya chick and many scrumptious hoes,. you phone tagging with dhoward and cuddling in ny with melo. ?

chris paul is obviously a f*gg.
 6 years ago '11        #54
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #55
buckemdown 1 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 165 165
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
hatin a.ss n*ggas
 6 years ago '04        #56
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,368 | Props total: 6382 6382
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

celtic's big 3=finals apearances,league mvp,finals mvp

heat's big 3=finals appearances,league mvp,finals mvp

knick's big 3=conference finals appearances

6 years ago '06        #57
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 MosDefinition said:
very true but you cant make a bad situation worse take ny 2015 2017 draft picks or whatever draft picks they have lefttry and get them to take ariza or okafor or something
The earliest 1st round draft pick the Knicks can offer is a 2018

Knicks Have Almost Nothing To Offer In Chris Paul Trade With Hornets

Dec 01 12:29p by Tom Ziller

Read More: Chris Paul (G - NOH), New Orleans Hornets, New York Knicks

Chris Paul's agent has reportedly told the New Orleans Hornets that the All-Star guard will not sign a contract extension with the team, and would like to be traded to the New York Knicks to play with friends Carmelo Anthony and Amar'e Stoudemire. There's just one problem: the Knicks have almost nothing to offer the Hornets in such an exchange.

That will be a problem for Hornets GM Dell Demps, who surely realizes that CP3 is one of the few truly elite players in the game and that without him New Orleans is destined for the lottery. (Some evidence of that can be found in the Hornets' lack of success in seasons during which Paul was limited by injury compared to the seasons in which he's been almost fully available.)

Other teams will be willing and able to offer much better packages than the Knicks, who beyond Melo and Amar'e have players like Chauncey Billups, Toney Douglas, Iman Shumpert, Landry Fields and Jerome Jordan. (Why do I hear crickets?) The Knicks also can't trade any future first-round picks before 2018. Yes, 2018.

But if Paul won't agree to consider an extension anywhere else -- in L.A. with the Clippers, in Sacramento with the Kings, in Portland with the Blazers, in Oklahoma City with the Thunder -- Demps will be stuck.

Given that the NBA still owns the Hornets, this is a mighty sticky situation. The Knicks could help their cause by finding a way to acquire some tradable a.ssets pronto.
 6 years ago '07        #59
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,210 | Props total: 790 790
We can trade billups with 1st round picks or billups with cash
 6 years ago '05        #60
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12538 12538
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
You really don't gain nothing? It's a week away from the deadline, and nobody is biting. You're really just going to let him walk away with nothing?

Then at least taking back some young players like Iman and Fields with cheap contracts and Billups who you can flip for more trade pieces to help rebuild your team. Really? Nothing over something? The fu*k.
Iman Landry Billups?

I'd rather tell Paul to consider L.A or sit down and shut the fu*k up.. Outside of Landry none of those other people you mentioned will even be on the team in 3 years..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago