Chris Paul requests trade to NY

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 96 96
Its just that 2003 - 2006 generation of players that are all buddy buddy Rose, KD generation are all about competing
 6 years ago '04        #22
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 keithbm1111 said:
no its not, its thanks to the players being pussies.

are you not aware of how the celtics acquired ray and kg? we didnt just sign them after they chit chatted with pierce syaing how co0o0l it would be to play together, we gave up damn near our whole team for them.

that is 100% different than CP3 saying "i want to go play with melo and amar ein ny" or lebron and bosh saying "we want to play with dwad ein miami"

you know im not wrong, but believe what you want regardless the NBA is soft
i remember exactly celtics fans forgot it seems

garnett demanded a trade from minnesota because he couldnt win on his own

boston had a trade in place for him and he wouldnt go unless someone else was there that leads to the ray allen deal

yall started it
 6 years ago '05        #23
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
So Paul is willing to take a 14-15mil paycut over the course of 4 years?
 6 years ago '07        #24
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Dy-nasty said:
Son. All these super teams are not a product of the C's? Not how they did it but What they did.
if it is it is, i dont care. its not like im pissed about this. its not going to ruin my day if i see chris paul traded to the knicks, far from it. i just think its hard to compare a team trading for two players who are on the downside of their career to 3 player sin the primes of their careers wanting to team up together thats all...knicks will probably still find a way to lose if they get him but as long as i dont see that fu*king f*ggot lebron win im a happy man
 6 years ago '06        #25
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Hold That said:
So Paul is willing to take a 14-15mil paycut over the course of 4 years?
No, a 20million dollar paycut. Which is why the only way he knows he can play in NY is through trade.
 6 years ago '07        #26
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13038 13038
celtics fans once again proving none of them followed basketball before 2007

KG held his team hostage just like melo or dwight or paul did/is doing. they tried to trade him to the celtics during the previous season and he said, and i quote "fu*k boston" and effectively blocked the trade from happening.

paul pierce said he'd leave even if they got garnett.

then u trade for ray allen and paul pierce is staying and garnett would love to play there .

u guys should be thankful as fu*k for ray allen, because effectively ur diva a.ss players did force their hand and choose to team up.
 6 years ago '05        #27
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
No, a 20million dollar paycut. Which is why the only way he knows he can play in NY is through trade.
If I was the Hornets I'd either trade him somewhere else (i.e Clippers), or just let his a.ss walk.. Nothing the Knicks can offer will amount to sh*t anyway, so it would be no different from letting Paul walk for nothing.
 6 years ago '07        #28
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:

KG held his team hostage just like melo or dwight or paul did/is doing. they tried to trade him to the celtics during the previous season and he said, and i quote "fu*k boston" and effectively blocked the trade from happening.

then u trade for ray allen and paul pierce is staying and garnett would love to play there .

u guys should be thankful as fu*k for ray allen, because effectively ur diva a.ss players did force their hand and choose to team up.
i know exactly what happened, but if you wanna sit there and type away like you're the fu*king man go right ahead...acting like you know so much about celtics fans on here..insults coming from a heat fan those hurt real bad
 6 years ago '07        #29
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 smoothmotionz said:
what dont teams in the east get. No matter who you add to your fu*king roster your are not beating miami in a series 4 times regardless of who is on their roster surroundnig the big three.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #30
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 keithbm1111 said:
nba is going soft...all players want to do is team up with their friends to try and win. sad
 P. Dedos said:
but but but but they requested it dont matter they all got there the same exact way weather it was thru free agents, trades or a 80 year old GM/owner called 70 year old GM/owner called and made the trade

still the result is the same... celtics and lakers have been LOADED FOR DECADES

now put the bags back over your heads for the next 7 years FAN UP
 MosDefinition said:
i remember exactly celtics fans forgot it seems

garnett demanded a trade from minnesota because he couldnt win on his own

boston had a trade in place for him and he wouldnt go unless someone else was there that leads to the ray allen deal

yall started it
this ^^^^ man u boston fans sound like some true homo's all your teams have been stacked lakers to HELL 90 PERCENT OF TEAMS WHO HAVE WON BEEN STACKED WHY ARE U LAMES ACTING LIKE THIS IS NEWS. NEWS FLASH U NEED GOOD PLAYERS TO fu*kING WIN.

u haters crack me up u just dont like players choosing where they want to go. Don't we all get to choose where we want to WORK?? dont we all have a choice stop bi*ching u guys make no sense this is a chance of a life time go to ny and play with ppl u love and trust yea he a real f*g for that fu*k cp3 idiots. ppl just jealous and mad cause they know teams bout to be stack and it aint there team. there nothing wrong with it just like dude said who cares how it happens alot of teams in alot of sports have mult good players that only way u can win plz tell me a team with no talent that wins mult rings plz tell me . Plus its not for sure u even win look at 04 lakers 2010 heat 2011 Boston just cause u look good on paper dont mean u win but u scared of what on paper now u wanna whine and make excuses YET BOSTON HAS 3 fu*kING H.O.F AND U TALKING ABOUT STACKING UP n*gga PLZ

Last edited by GUNIT-FINEST; 12-01-2011 at 02:22 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 Hold That said:
If I was the Hornets I'd either trade him somewhere else (i.e Clippers), or just let his a.ss walk.. Nothing the Knicks can offer will amount to sh*t anyway, so it would be no different from letting Paul walk for nothing.
the thing is you cant make business personal it will screw up the entire franchise if you do

you have to atleast make sure ny takes back one of your bad contracts then
 6 years ago '05        #32
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:

6 years ago '07        #33
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13038 13038
 keithbm1111 said:
i know exactly what happened, but if you wanna sit there and type away like you're the fu*king man go right ahead...acting like you know so much about celtics fans on here..insults coming from a heat fan those hurt real bad
shouldn't throw stones from a glass house
 6 years ago '05        #34
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
the thing is you cant make business personal it will screw up the entire franchise if you do

you have to atleast make sure ny takes back one of your bad contracts then
They gain nothing dealing with the Knicks.. They have no a.ssets.
 6 years ago '05        #35
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
BOSTON HAS 4 fu*kING ALL STARS AND CRYING ABOUT STACKING UP GET REAL
 12-01-2011, 02:23 PM         #36
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Got the east coast contenders shook, i see.
 6 years ago '06        #37
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Hold That said:
They will trade him, nobody knows where though yet. Based on what other teams can offer with the trading chips they have, it won't be New York.

Taking 13million a year as a FA is comical as well, after tax and his agent's cut he'll be making somewhere in the mid single digits at that point.

Either way, both options whether trade or signing in FA are unrealistic.
 6 years ago '04        #38
space
space
 Hold That said:
very true but you cant make a bad situation worse take ny 2015 2017 draft picks or whatever draft picks they have lefttry and get them to take ariza or okafor or something
 6 years ago '07        #39
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
shouldn't throw stones from a glass house
you cant disgaree with anything i said though. nba is soft, thats a fact not opinion.

to be perfectly honest, i dont care enough for the current NBA to argue about it. The NBA is hard for me to watch now with the flopping, refs, cry babies and super teams. I've lsot interest in the NBA over the past 5 or so years, i still watch Celts games but my enthusiasm in the sport has declined, and when the Celts traded Perk, one of ym favorite players, i lost even more interest. its just not worth it to me to argue with you, so I'll just say agree to disagree and move on.

and one final thing, g-units finest is still the biggest sh*thead on this site, and if he agrees with you, you should seriously reconsider what you think
 6 years ago '05        #40
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
IF CP3 only wants to go to NY then N.O has no choice nothing he could do cause he just say i wont sign long term with other teams ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh nba is back i love it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy