Chris Paul requests trade to NY

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #201
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
 sonof504 said:
dumb a.ss.. teams are still lining up for CP3 when they know where he really wants to be. He's too good to pass up, even if just for a season.

Too many franchises out there that think they'll be able to convince him to stay. He either signs for less money to play in NY, or re-signs with whatever team he's on. He's not being traded there and then getting the max deal he wants. Hornets would be better off letting him walk away then just handing him to NY.
all the franchises can want him, but he's not going to sign with them. he had a chance to play with boston (top 5 team in the league), but cp3 rejected, he wants to play with the knicks.

u guys are taking it too personal, its business, exactly what the owners showed during the lockout. and as a owner, i would rather get something, anything, even if its a promising player like fields and a good role player in toney douglas than get nothing when he walks.

i don't understand how some of u guys are saying we'd rather let him walk than take the knicks offer. its not like those players are bad contracts, they are decent players. its just ridiculous. even the cavs owner didn't take AS personal as some of u guys are. they atleast got the cap hold or w/e for lebron.
 6 years ago '04        #202
clayface 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 0 0
 sonof504 said:
dumb a.ss.. teams are still lining up for CP3 when they know where he really wants to be. He's too good to pass up, even if just for a season.

Too many franchises out there that think they'll be able to convince him to stay. He either signs for less money to play in NY, or re-signs with whatever team he's on. He's not being traded there and then getting the max deal he wants. Hornets would be better off letting him walk away then just handing him to NY.
This DUMBASS must of missed The Decision starring Lebron James. No team would be better off letting a star player walk away...what ah fu*king droid!
 6 years ago '04        #203
clayface 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 0 0
Originally Posted by sonof504

all the franchises can want him, but he's not going to

SandmanNyC said:
all the franchises can want him, but he's not going to sign with them. he had a chance to play with boston (top 5 team in the league), but cp3 rejected, he wants to play with the knicks.

u guys are taking it too personal, its business, exactly what the owners showed during the lockout. and as a owner, i would rather get something, anything, even if its a promising player like fields and a good role player in toney douglas than get nothing when he walks.

i don't understand how some of u guys are saying we'd rather let him walk than take the knicks offer. its not like those players are bad contracts, they are decent players. its just ridiculous. even the cavs owner didn't take AS personal as some of u guys are. they atleast got the cap hold or w/e for lebron.
I think his hate has turned him retarded!
 6 years ago '08        #204
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 keithbm1111 said:
nba is going soft...all players want to do is team up with their friends to try and win. sad
hmmm....sounds like someone is a bit salty because their team is dying
 6 years ago '08        #205
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 Oh Finesse said:
and we won in our first year with our new team
you had an entire season....and did not have to deal with teams like miami...you dealt with dwade individually and lebron individually...and dont gimme sh*t like they had the pieces cuz u and i both know they didnt or else everyone wouldnt be hating on the heat right now
 6 years ago '06        #206
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 SandmanNyC said:

fields, billups & douglas are all expiring contracts

Of course u don't understand.
 6 years ago '10        #207
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 30573 30573
u f*ggots keep arguing im on cloud 9.
 6 years ago '10        #208
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
 KSoraci7 said:
fields, billups & douglas are all expiring contracts

Of course u don't understand.
nah u don't, toney douglas has 2 years, and fields 1 year.

fields is making 700k this season. nola will be the only team to give him the most money, he's gonna go after the money, he's young.
 6 years ago '04        #209
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 keithbm1111 said:
no its not, its thanks to the players being pussies.

are you not aware of how the celtics acquired ray and kg? we didnt just sign them after they chit chatted with pierce syaing how co0o0l it would be to play together, we gave up damn near our whole team for them.

that is 100% different than CP3 saying "i want to go play with melo and amar ein ny" or lebron and bosh saying "we want to play with dwad ein miami"

you know im not wrong, but believe what you want regardless the NBA is soft
Y'all got Kg Because McHale did y'all a fu*king favor

The same way How Jerry West Helped facilitate the deal with the Lakers

Let's not sit here and act like it's that much of a difference....In fact If you look at it It might be worse..Both McHale and West were on their way out and they practically gave Kg and Gasol away!
GTFOH!!
 6 years ago '05        #210
Kallywood 
space
space
space
$698 | Props total: 37 37
 bleucrayonz said:
fu*k it. dwight is our main gold right now.
main goal?
 6 years ago '04        #211
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,954 | Props total: 1570 1570
 keithbm1111 said:
nba is going soft...all players want to do is team up with their friends to try and win. sad
I was thinkin the same thing. Nowadays players dont want they own identity
 6 years ago '10        #212
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 smoothmotionz said:
what dont teams in the east get. No matter who you add to your fu*king roster your are not beating miami in a series 4 times regardless of who is on their roster surroundnig the big three.
 6 years ago '06        #213
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 SandmanNyC said:
nah u don't, toney douglas has 2 years, and fields 1 year.

fields is making 700k this season. nola will be the only team to give him the most money, he's gonna go after the money, he's young.
No, you don't.

Landry's contract is up, same as billups. All New Orleans would be left with is a Douglas team option for next year

Waste of paper work really.

Last edited by Soraci7; 12-01-2011 at 09:31 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #214
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 6017 6017
Since we can't land Paul straight up make it a 3 team trade
 12-01-2011, 09:56 PM         #215
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ celtic fans tryin to justify actions..

no matter how it all went down, ya have 3 hof...period...so ya cant talk...

If it was a Bucks fan talking, i wouldnt care
 6 years ago '05        #216
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 Joehook said:
@ celtic fans tryin to justify actions..

no matter how it all went down, ya have 3 hof...period...so ya cant talk...

If it was a Bucks fan talking, i wouldnt care
they won it all their first year tho...and I kno you won't say their 3 is better than yours...
 6 years ago '06        #217
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Damn if true the Knicks won

but the Nas still loss
 6 years ago '07        #218
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668

[video - click to view]

yeah i bet with them be together all summer in china they probably got really cool together

cp3 wearing the yankees hat get all knicks fans wet

Last edited by Rob De Niro; 12-01-2011 at 11:01 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #219
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
lets go!!!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #220
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
at knick fans being happy about not being able to acquire a player that wants to go there..

but for real though who the fu*k does CP3 think he is asking for Dwight to come with him.. no one wants his a.ss.. hes a free agent that just jumped into the mix.. Everyone is after Dwight Howard.. fu*k outta here CP3.. you aint a concern..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy