Drake Fired his Management Team

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,659 | Props total: 13137 13137
wonder whats gonna happen
 6 years ago '10        #42
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,530 | Props total: 1715 1715
Still wont stops him from being a homo and I'm not salty but drake and hip hop shouldn't be used in the same sentence ... Good look for hiP hop since 1978
 6 years ago '04        #43
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
thats very jew of him..we dont do christmas around here
 6 years ago '08        #44
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1268 1268
 Millerionaire87 said:
mann i been seen this coming because he was working with William Morris on some sh*t already with Lebron James...go do your research !
Yeah there is that Lebron/World Wide Wes/ Drake connection....
 12-01-2011, 03:04 PM         #45
Powerager 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:scared2: my body aint ready for this bruh
 6 years ago '05        #46
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
lmao @ that "shot" at drake. Mediatakeout will post anything smh.
 6 years ago '05        #47
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5485 5485
Drizzy is better off without YMCMB! Hip Hop Since 1978 also manages Kanye. That's a major conflict of interest. Rumor has it that Kanye is the person that had Take Care pushed back from it's original release date. He fu*ked with the release date along with Cortez Bryant and blamed it on 'sample clearance.' This was all supposedly done to hinder the success of TC. It's no secret that Ye and Drake have beef.

Drake is building up his OVOXO brand and he really doesn't need Baby and Slim's shady hood bullsh*t anymore. There were multiple 'Executive Producers' on Take Care. All those so called Executive Producers have their hands in his pocket and none of them contribute anything musically or artistically. 40 Noah Shabib is the only REAL executive producer. I personally know some OVOXO cats and I can tell you first hand that 40 didn't get paid from Thank me Later. Baby and Slim jerked him just like they jerked the producers that contributed to The Carter III. Drake had to pay 40 out of pocket. Drizzy even bought 40 a Benz. YMCMB are hella crooked. Cash Money ripped off all of their artists. Look at their history. EVERY artist left cuz they got jerked. Those fake a.ss bloods are just modern day slave masters. Even Wayne gets pimpled by Birdman. Wayne doesn't even own his own house, Baby owns it.. he just lives there. Drake's gonna leave that grimey label and go on to bigger things. That William Morris agency is legit. Good move, Drizzy. Hopefully YMCMB doesn't send the goons out on you!
 6 years ago '05        #48
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Using MTO as a source
The article was posted from . ONLY the jpg of the tweet was from MTO. You can google Drake firing hip hop since 1978 and see a bunch of different articles posted. This is legit.
 6 years ago '11        #49
STRIVERS LIFE 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,876 | Props total: 3982 3982
I'm thinking Drake's about to shift back to acting for a bit and cool off on music, especially rap. Too much negative connotations that come along with that when you're looking for those actor checks.
 6 years ago '11        #50
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 ice wolf said:
The article was posted from . ONLY the jpg of the tweet was from MTO. You can google Drake firing hip hop since 1978 and see a bunch of different articles posted. This is legit.
Everybody knows Drake fired his management team. There's a thread on it that's already a hot topic. The only thing "new" added was the Lil Wayne shot which was fabricated from MTO.
 6 years ago '11        #51
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
False rumor

6 years ago '05        #52
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
is stating that it's all a false rumor now - FYI.

12-01-2011, 03:24 PM         #53
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He really wants to get back into acting I see....
 12-01-2011, 03:36 PM         #54
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Waits for a one line tweet from Drake dismissing the rumors
 6 years ago '04        #55
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 Dangerously said:
So they use Hip Hop to build hype surrounding his album then he cuts em before Christmas?

What kind of f*ggot sh*t is that? And for William Morris too?

Drake is a disloyal a.ss n*gga. This is the first step toward him leaving YMCMB, WATCH. I know he just hooked up with Hip Hop, but I thought they did a good job with promo. Oh well.
Not really. If they had something to do with distribution (which i'm not sure), I know because of the push backs some stores didn't have his album. a few target stores didn't even get it.
 6 years ago '11        #56
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
I love YMCMB but I have a feeling Drake is about to leave. - Keith Clark
 6 years ago '04        #57
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
william morris = UPGRADE!
 6 years ago '11        #58
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,270 | Props total: 25108 25108
 AMG130 said:
not even, drake hired william morris agency to as his agent for movies, it was probably in his best interest to go to them to represent him musically also, as someone said, it eliminates the hands in his pocket
yep

basically it will be alot more easy for him on a day to day basis.Its a good agency and will definitely get him any movie role he wants and to promote the music along with it so everything is in one basket makes sense.
 12-01-2011, 04:50 PM         #59
rockho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ps: who gives a flying fu*k? Anyone mentioned in this post sucks. Especially drake. I "listened" (skipped all tracks after hearing 30 seconds of each) to his garbage a.ss album. That sh*t was complete garbage. Go back to Degrassi, fu*king sh*thead.
 12-01-2011, 05:07 PM         #60
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so basically his management team were a bunch of freeloaders and weed carriers disguised in business suits.
you have the correct answer sir.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago