#5 North Carolina @ #1 Kentucky {Last Regular Season Meeting For Now} --> Sat. 12/3 CBS 12:00 PM ET

most viewed right now
 138
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 121
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 56
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who Will Win This Top 5 Match-Up?
#1 Kentucky 16 66.67%
#5 North Carolina 8 33.33%
Voters: 24. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #401
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 DatVABoy said:
Fellow Heels fans please do not make excuses

We simply got outcoached and beat by a younger Kentucky team.

This team has enough veteran players to the point where they shouldn't be having all these mental lapses down the stretch of games like they did yesterday

Honestly to me Kentucky looked like the veteran team at the end of the game while Carolina was looking like the team with a bunch of freshman

I really hope we get our act together because all the unforced turnovers, bad shot selection/decision making, etc should not be happening

Congrats to UK though for such a young team they definitely showed tremendous resolve and poise down the stretch of yesterday's game

Hope we see the Wildcats again in the tourney
 12-04-2011, 12:51 PM         #402
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Yeah because it didn't have ANYTHING to do with Kentucky's defense down the stretch or adjustments that Coach Cal made. It was all just UNC choking. It is a shame UK comes back to win and gets no respect. Just all excuses from Tar Heel fans.


[pic - click to view]

but thats not wat im saying.. the only then that UK did different was double Zeller.. the rest of the time it was just UNC making bonehead plays.. i mean UK still had to take advantage, but i feel if UNC didnt rush things and play like fools that could have been at least a 5 point win..
 6 years ago '07        #403
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
Can someone let Reggie Bullock know Karma is a b!tch?


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #404
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Can someone let Reggie Bullock know Karma is a b!tch?


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

Reggie the great
 6 years ago '05        #405
J 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,762 | Props total: 3213 3213
Why the fu*k does he pronounce his last name bull-lock and not bull-lick?
 6 years ago '05        #406
J 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,762 | Props total: 3213 3213
 Dro889 said:
but thats not wat im saying.. the only then that UK did different was double Zeller.. the rest of the time it was just UNC making bonehead plays.. i mean UK still had to take advantage, but i feel if UNC didnt rush things and play like fools that could have been at least a 5 point win..
So you wanna play the what if game?

What if UK shot better from 3?

What if Anthony Davis played better?

What if Marquis Teague played better?

It works both ways man.
 6 years ago '07        #407
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
 J said:
So you wanna play the what if game?

What if UK shot better from 3?

What if Anthony Davis played better?

What if Marquis Teague played better?

It works both ways man.
What if J got more than 5 minutes?
 6 years ago '05        #408
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 J said:
So you wanna play the what if game?

What if UK shot better from 3?

What if Anthony Davis played better?

What if Marquis Teague played better?

It works both ways man.
:iagree: which is why its pointless to make excuses unc fans... uk didnt play as good as we could have played we just won da game... for uk fans it was all about the home streak...both team will be better if they meet again im still going with uk in march... hopefully we get this rematch its a long road to the finals in march... fear the brow!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #409
J 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,762 | Props total: 3213 3213
 kyhoopsgoat said:
What if J got more than 5 minutes?
I'm making progress
 6 years ago '07        #410
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
 J said:
I'm making progress
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to J again.
 12-04-2011, 04:55 PM         #411
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its pointless to talk to UK fans...
 6 years ago '05        #412
J 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,762 | Props total: 3213 3213
 Dro889 said:
its pointless to talk to UK fans...
As in I just made you look like an idiot, you have no rebuttal, so you now consider it pointless to talk to us? Yeah, I'll agree with that, you dumb inbred f*ggot. Choke on John Henson's d!ck some more you fu*king fruitloop.


Last edited by J; 12-04-2011 at 05:03 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #413
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
 J said:
As in I just made you look like an idiot, you have no rebuttal, so you now consider it pointless to talk to us? Yeah, I'll agree with that, you dumb inbred f*ggot. Choke on John Henson's d!ck some more you fu*king fruitloop.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #414
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Dro889 said:
its pointless to talk to UK fans...
You mad.....
 12-04-2011, 05:16 PM         #415
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J said:
I'm making progress
 12-04-2011, 05:18 PM         #416
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J said:
As in I just made you look like an idiot, you have no rebuttal, so you now consider it pointless to talk to us? Yeah, I'll agree with that, you dumb inbred f*ggot. Choke on John Henson's d!ck some more you fu*king fruitloop.
no its pointless because you guys will think your right no matter what and will try your best to argue with me and keep agreeing with each other. Also i think it is BEYOND funny that your calling ME inbred.. look at your fu*king state.. just look at it.. at least chapel hill and dook are 2 of the most prestigious schools in the country.. look at yours lol..


but there is no point to continue to entertain you f*ggots with responses. I'm Out.
 6 years ago '05        #417
J 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,762 | Props total: 3213 3213
 Dro889 said:
no its pointless because you guys will think your right no matter what and will try your best to argue with me and keep agreeing with each other. Also i think it is BEYOND funny that your calling ME inbred.. look at your fu*king state.. just look at it.. at least chapel hill and dook are 2 of the most prestigious schools in the country.. look at yours lol..


but there is no point to continue to entertain you f*ggots with responses. I'm Out.
This n*gga hate UK so much right now that he's gonna give props to Duke. You're the biggest idiot in the college bball threads, even worse than liquid science and I'm pretty sure that dude has 47 chromosomes.

I'm done with you man, I only argue with fans of teams in the top 5


Last edited by J; 12-04-2011 at 05:26 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #418
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
 Dro889 said:
no its pointless because you guys will think your right no matter what and will try your best to argue with me and keep agreeing with each other. Also i think it is BEYOND funny that your calling ME inbred.. look at your fu*king state.. just look at it.. at least chapel hill and dook are 2 of the most prestigious schools in the country.. look at yours lol..


but there is no point to continue to entertain you f*ggots with responses. I'm Out.
Kentucky is not prestigious...


[pic - click to view]

 12-04-2011, 05:30 PM         #419
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J said:
This n*gga hate UK so much right now that he's gonna give props to Duke. You're the biggest idiot in the college bball threads, even worse than liquid science and I'm pretty sure that dude has 47 chromosomes.

I'm done with you man, I only argue with fans of teams in the top 5
i don't know if you know or not, but whether you call me a idiot or not really doesn't bother me. If you think that you think that at the end of the day your opinion doesn't matter to me. OUT!
 6 years ago '05        #420
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0
 Dro889 said:

but there is no point to continue to entertain you f*ggots with responses. I'm Out.

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy