#5 North Carolina @ #1 Kentucky {Last Regular Season Meeting For Now} --> Sat. 12/3 CBS 12:00 PM ET

most viewed right now
 144
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Drake- Iím Upset
330 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
115 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who Will Win This Top 5 Match-Up?
#1 Kentucky 16 66.67%
#5 North Carolina 8 33.33%
Voters: 24. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #381
J 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,263 | Props total: 4074 4074
 Dro889 said:
imo and im pretty sure most UK fans wont agree.. UNC handed UK this win..
bi*ch I'm pretty sure most college fans in general wouldn't agree. Take the loss like a man you little f*ggot. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #382
swyshasweets 
space
avatar space
space
$2,143 | Props total: 584 584
 Dro889 said:
imo and im pretty sure most UK fans wont agree.. UNC handed UK this win..
when they do that?....henson handed davis the ball with 7 seconds?
 6 years ago '05        #383
swyshasweets 
space
avatar space
space
$2,143 | Props total: 584 584
on the front of the paper today....headline(great stuff) with the block lmao
 6 years ago '10        #384
JustDoIt 
space
space
space
$498 | Props total: 4 4
great game despite my Tarheels losing...Henson was shook when he saw that unibrow running towards him LOL..


It looked like Teague started celebrating early and traveled with at least 1.5 seconds left..

hope we see a rematch in March..
 6 years ago '05        #385
swyshasweets 
space
avatar space
space
$2,143 | Props total: 584 584
 JustDoIt said:
great game despite my Tarheels losing...Henson was shook when he saw that unibrow running towards him LOL..


It looked like Teague started celebrating early and traveled with at least 1.5 seconds left..

hope we see a rematch in March..
yall gave up and wasnt going to foul so hey why not try n give yall another chance still didnt want it.....wanna travel call with 1 second lmao shoulda been fouling
 12-04-2011, 09:24 AM         #386
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J said:
bi*ch I'm pretty sure most college fans in general wouldn't agree. Take the loss like a man you little f*ggot. :dancingcool:
bruh we were up by 10 and then started playing like idiots.. especially with our offense.. i mean look at the choice in shots and the unforced turnovers.. imo that game was handed to UK...hell look at the last possession.. why throw it into the post obviously they had been letting beating and banging go so why throw it there they wont call the foul.
 6 years ago '05        #387
J 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,263 | Props total: 4074 4074
 Dro889 said:
bruh we were up by 10 and then started playing like idiots.. especially with our offense.. i mean look at the choice in shots and the unforced turnovers.. imo that game was handed to UK...hell look at the last possession.. why throw it into the post obviously they had been letting beating and banging go so why throw it there they wont call the foul.
Ya'll shot 11-16 from 3 while we shot like 4-17, and still lost. UNC didn't lose the game, Kentucky won it. Cal made great 2nd half adjustments (Double teaming Zeller was key) and outcoached Roy. Give credit where credit is due.
 6 years ago '05        #388
swyshasweets 
space
avatar space
space
$2,143 | Props total: 584 584
 Dro889 said:
bruh we were up by 10 and then started playing like idiots.. especially with our offense.. i mean look at the choice in shots and the unforced turnovers.. imo that game was handed to UK...hell look at the last possession.. why throw it into the post obviously they had been letting beating and banging go so why throw it there they wont call the foul.
largest lead was 9....a good team keeps it together....a good team comes back and wins.....unc not on that level...but the #1 team is:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 12-04-2011, 09:39 AM         #389
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J said:
Ya'll shot 11-16 from 3 while we shot like 4-17, and still lost. UNC didn't lose the game, Kentucky won it. Cal made great 2nd half adjustments (Double teaming Zeller was key) and outcoached Roy. Give credit where credit is due.
i mean while we shot 11-16 from 3 that was a direct product of you guys basically leaving everyone open outside of that Reggie shot in the last few secs.. The doubling of Zeller was smart since he can't pass out and McAdoo is a.ss right now. I have given credit, but imho we handed you the game.. is that to say your team isn't the best in the nation? no probably by the end of the year you guys will be a fu*king monster.

 swyshasweets said:
largest lead was 9....a good team keeps it together....a good team comes back and wins.....unc not on that level...but the #1 team is:dancingcool::dancingcool:
omg 1 point my bad yo.. to say UNC isn't on that level is stupid.. there was a reason that we were up by 9.. when barnes got that 3rd foul thats when it fell apart really because he forced himself to sit more and it also forced him to not guard MKG as close as he wanted i mean look how much he sagged off him after he got that 3rd foul.. but i give credit where credit is due.. i just think we lost the game more than you guys won it.. doesnt mean that will happen later in the year where it really matters.
 6 years ago '05        #390
swyshasweets 
space
avatar space
space
$2,143 | Props total: 584 584
this kids crying lol
 6 years ago '07        #391
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,953 | Props total: 5069 5069
 Dro889 said:
bruh we were up by 10 and then started playing like idiots

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #392
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 1272 1272
I kind of agree with Dro. Lamb was a beast but UNC fumbled that sh*t away. They got up big w/ like 6 minutes left and just stopped playing the same. Them dudes started taking long off the dribble jumpers. They stopped running and going inside and they let UK get to the cup when they couldn't get there all game.

UK was the best team, don't get me wrong but UNC to me had that one and just fumbled it away.
 6 years ago '07        #393
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,953 | Props total: 5069 5069
CP3 giving a shout out to Darius Miller...


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #394
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,953 | Props total: 5069 5069
 Tikyle2 said:
I kind of agree with Dro. Lamb was a beast but UNC fumbled that sh*t away. They got up big w/ like 6 minutes left and just stopped playing the same. Them dudes started taking long off the dribble jumpers. They stopped running and going inside and they let UK get to the cup when they couldn't get there all game.

UK was the best team, don't get me wrong but UNC to me had that one and just fumbled it away.
Yeah because it didn't have ANYTHING to do with Kentucky's defense down the stretch or adjustments that Coach Cal made. It was all just UNC choking. It is a shame UK comes back to win and gets no respect. Just all excuses from Tar Heel fans.


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #395
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$11,039 | Props total: 2062 2062
idk if we gave uk the game, but Roy def did what Cal wanted him to do at the end, and give it to Zeller. I think if the 2 teams played ten times it could be 5-5. But, the only reason I'm only upset is because of the end. A lot of people thought we were going to get ran, but that wasn't the case. It's real early and it's all good, remember unc beat uk in the regular season last year and we know what happend in the ncaa.




  3 - 0 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 114 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-54, Rank #34 | Aug 16: 724-310, Rank #13 | Aug 15: 932-380, Rank #14 | Aug 14: 717-345, Rank #11 | Aug 13: 355-198, Rank #9 | Aug 12: 829-367, Rank #2 | Aug 11: 1617-815, Rank #3 | Aug 10: 521-236, Rank #21 *
 6 years ago '05        #396
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0
People been saying that if it was neutral court itll be different. I'm not taking anything away from Carolina, their a great team but Kentucky is really young still predicted to be alot better as season goes. As for North Carolina, they may not havent hit their peak yet but its a group thats already has experience together. Kentucky could be even better as season goes on.
 6 years ago '06        #397
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$11,039 | Props total: 2062 2062
 pwayne said:
People been saying that if it was neutral court itll be different. I'm not taking anything away from Carolina, their a great team but Kentucky is really young still predicted to be alot better as season goes. As for North Carolina, they may not havent hit their peak yet but its a group thats already has experience together. Kentucky could be even better as season goes on.
It could be different who knows, one way or the other it will be close either way. Anyway it's tough to get a win at uk, no ones going to do that this year.




  3 - 0 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 114 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-54, Rank #34 | Aug 16: 724-310, Rank #13 | Aug 15: 932-380, Rank #14 | Aug 14: 717-345, Rank #11 | Aug 13: 355-198, Rank #9 | Aug 12: 829-367, Rank #2 | Aug 11: 1617-815, Rank #3 | Aug 10: 521-236, Rank #21 *
 6 years ago '06        #398
DatVABoy 
space
avatar space
space
$1,152 | Props total: 70 70
Fellow Heels fans please do not make excuses

We simply got outcoached and beat by a younger Kentucky team.

This team has enough veteran players to the point where they shouldn't be having all these mental lapses down the stretch of games like they did yesterday

Honestly to me Kentucky looked like the veteran team at the end of the game while Carolina was looking like the team with a bunch of freshman

I really hope we get our act together because all the unforced turnovers, bad shot selection/decision making, etc should not be happening

Congrats to UK though for such a young team they definitely showed tremendous resolve and poise down the stretch of yesterday's game

Hope we see the Wildcats again in the tourney
 6 years ago '07        #399
kyhoopsgoat 420 heat pts420 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,953 | Props total: 5069 5069
 DatVABoy said:
Fellow Heels fans please do not make excuses

We simply got outcoached and beat by a younger Kentucky team.

This team has enough veteran players to the point where they shouldn't be having all these mental lapses down the stretch of games like they did yesterday

Honestly to me Kentucky looked like the veteran team at the end of the game while Carolina was looking like the team with a bunch of freshman

I really hope we get our act together because all the unforced turnovers, bad shot selection/decision making, etc should not be happening

Congrats to UK though for such a young team they definitely showed tremendous resolve and poise down the stretch of yesterday's game

Hope we see the Wildcats again in the tourney

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #400
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$11,039 | Props total: 2062 2062
 DatVABoy said:
Fellow Heels fans please do not make excuses

We simply got outcoached and beat by a younger Kentucky team.

This team has enough veteran players to the point where they shouldn't be having all these mental lapses down the stretch of games like they did yesterday

Honestly to me Kentucky looked like the veteran team at the end of the game while Carolina was looking like the team with a bunch of freshman

I really hope we get our act together because all the unforced turnovers, bad shot selection/decision making, etc should not be happening

Congrats to UK though for such a young team they definitely showed tremendous resolve and poise down the stretch of yesterday's game

Hope we see the Wildcats again in the tourney

unc will get its act together no doubt, Unc played its best game of the season Saturday, they will continue to get better. No doubt in my mind that everyone will have unc's full attention now.




  3 - 0 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 114 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-54, Rank #34 | Aug 16: 724-310, Rank #13 | Aug 15: 932-380, Rank #14 | Aug 14: 717-345, Rank #11 | Aug 13: 355-198, Rank #9 | Aug 12: 829-367, Rank #2 | Aug 11: 1617-815, Rank #3 | Aug 10: 521-236, Rank #21 *
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
134 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
57 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1358 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy