#5 North Carolina @ #1 Kentucky {Last Regular Season Meeting For Now} --> Sat. 12/3 CBS 12:00 PM ET

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Will Win This Top 5 Match-Up?
#1 Kentucky 16 66.67%
#5 North Carolina 8 33.33%
Voters: 24. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #341
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
college ball is not as good as the game today

98% of the teams go screen, screen, screen, jack up 3 and slow it down to play zone

nobody wanna watch that sh*t because it just means you have no talent on your team
 12-03-2011, 01:34 PM         #342
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
college ball is not as good as the game today

98% of the teams go screen, screen, screen, jack up 3 and slow it down to play zone

nobody wanna watch that sh*t because it just means you have no talent on your team
n*gga, almost most of the teams in your own conference play zone most the game. STFU.
 6 years ago '11        #343
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
$7,982 | Props total: 2224 2224
 DMT said:
like i said vandy choked... but its okay We know Uk gonna stomp all over your cardinals at rupp... see yall at rupp.... u mad cause we won and yall still the stepkids of ky... even if we would have lost we still gonna stomp all over your cardinals! uk all day!!!! fear the brow!!!! cause we know ville aint got nobody on the roster to stop him yall aint unc....
UK fans are the most ignorant fans in the history of sports

Anyone who has basketball knowledge knows UK's should beat Louisville.

UK fans are gased up every year for the past 3 years thinking they are the GOAT team & are a lock for the title every year & your not.
 6 years ago '05        #344
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 271 271
 Glockcoma AKs said:

UK fans are gased up every year for the past 3 years thinking they are the GOAT team & are a lock for the title every year & your not.
i was in louisville last nite...stinky city and the red lobster was god awfulllll.....fukk the cardinals....uk sh*ts on them in every catagory and its not even close
 6 years ago '05        #345
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,761 | Props total: 3213 3213
 Glockcoma AKs said:

I gotta laugh at a UL fan calling any other fan base ignorant. You guys are known for being the dumbest fu*king fan base in college ball.
 6 years ago '04        #346
space
space
space
 Bezerk said:
n*gga, almost most of the teams in your own conference play zone most the game. STFU.
n*gga, you should learn to take what I say as gospel

I saw you disappeared in the 2nd half like John Henson
 6 years ago '08        #347
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 270 270
liquid is k!lling any credibility as a bxsc college bball poster he has in one thread....
 6 years ago '05        #348
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
 Glockcoma AKs said:

uk fans are ignorant but u came in a thread with uk fans talking sh*t about uk... and we have a chance to win it all every year as long as CAL is there cant say that same for yall... uofl fans are haters and mad cause we better... just hate to see us on top and yall losin... mad cause yall gettin hand me down players... hand me down coach he used to wear blue did u forget... stop talkin cardinal... yall dont respect us and want us to lose every game... not to mention when we had billy G as coach uofl fans were the first to laugh definely when we didnt make it to march madness dont act like we ignorant... if we are then its because yall cardinal pus*ys threw shots when we were down not we UP and it hurts!!!
 12-03-2011, 01:45 PM         #349
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
n*gga, you should learn to take what I say as gospel

I saw you disappeared in the 2nd half like John Henson

Talking to you is like talking to the wall.

You have to keep going and saying stupid sh*t on different subjects. I'm good on that.
 6 years ago '11        #350
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
 J said:
I gotta laugh at a UL fan calling any other fan base ignorant. You guys are known for being the dumbest fu*king fan base in college ball.
Yea I can tell your not from Louisville or the state of KY

You have no knowledge of what your talking about.
 6 years ago '11        #351
L1C4 72 heat pts72
space
space
 DMT said:
uk fans are ignorant but u came in a thread with uk fans talking sh*t about uk... and we have a chance to win it all every year as long as CAL is there cant say that same for yall... uofl fans are haters and mad cause we better... just hate to see us on top and yall losin... mad cause yall gettin hand me down players... hand me down coach he used to wear blue did u forget... stop talkin cardinal... yall dont respect us and want us to lose every game... not to mention when we had billy G as coach uofl fans were the first to laugh definely when we didnt make it to march madness dont act like we ignorant... if we are then its because yall cardinal pus*ys threw shots when we were down not we UP and it hurts!!!

You must not be from the state of KY either???

If your not from here or know how it is stfu. Its vice versa here. Its non stop hating between these 2 year round. Gtfoh, you have no clue what your talking about. If you was from KY of Louisville you would understand.
 6 years ago '04        #352
space
space
space
I don't give a damn about a muthafu*kin forum credibility, I'll just continue being right all of the time

college ball is garbage right now...just because ya'll grew up on these garbage teams the last few years doesn't make it good

after watching some atrocious college ball these last couple of months, I'm ready for the NBA to be back and I used to hate the NBA regular season until last year
 12-03-2011, 01:52 PM         #353
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DMT said:
son, u r WILD salty. lol
 6 years ago '05        #354
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
 Glockcoma AKs said:

You must not be from the state of KY either???

If your not from here or know how it is stfu. Its vice versa here. Its non stop hating between these 2 year round. Gtfoh, you have no clue what your talking about. If you was from KY of Louisville you would understand.
i live in ky... been living in ky since i was 6 on and off been here for da good and bad as a uk fan u aint all around ky uofl fans talk to much the hate is strong both ways... not to mention i live in radcliff im around alot of uofl fans... dont tell me its vice versa i got classmates on facebook hating right now as we speak cause uk won we wasnt hating on yall when yall barely beat vandy... say what u want u uofl fans are silly thinking uk does all the talking and yall just quiet why u think we talk sh*t when we win big games cause yall always talkin... yall in the cut waiting for uk to lose so yall can talk sh*t... dont play and if we would have lost u would be in this thread talking mad sh*t dont lie....
 6 years ago '05        #355
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
 Bezerk said:
son, u r WILD salty. lol
 6 years ago '07        #356
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,659 | Props total: 4410 4410
 swyshasweets said:
i was in louisville last nite...stinky city and the red lobster was god awfulllll.....fukk the cardinals....uk sh*ts on them in every catagory and its not even close
Should have went to Joe's Crabshack...
 6 years ago '05        #357
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,000 | Props total: 271 271
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Should have went to Joe's Crabshack...
i would have but it was around the time uof smell was playing in the kfc c*m center so traffic down by the river woulda sukked i dunno i hate the town was xmas shoppin
 6 years ago '07        #358
space
space
"Let's run that back."

At the gym, that's all it would take. Both teams would grab a drink of water, check the ball up top, and begin again.

Unfortunately, college basketball doesn't work that way. Alas, we won't get an immediate rematch of the thrilling 40 minutes to which we were just treated, a game that ended as a 73-72 Kentucky win over North Carolina when the clock expired (under questionable circumstances, which we'll get to in a second) in front of a bananas Rupp Arena crowd in Lexington, Ky. The best we can hope for is that these teams meet again in the spring -- whether in the Final Four, or the national title game, or even -- who knows? -- maybe a little earlier.

Because make no mistake: If any game we've seen so far this season deserves a rematch, it's this one. Count the reasons:

According to Chad Ford's 2012 top 100 draft list, there were six prospective lottery picks and eight first-round choices on the floor at any given time Saturday afternoon.
It lived up to that talent, and all the hype that accompanied it -- no game this season has been played at such a high level and with such entertainment value to boot.
It ended in the strangest of ways. Marquis Teague was the beneficiary of a really soft foul call on UNC, which sent him to the line up 73-72 with 21 seconds left in the game. Teague missed the front end of the one-and-one. North Carolina set up a quick post entry to Tyler Zeller, who had it stripped in the paint. The ball flew into John Henson's hands on the baseline. With nine seconds left -- probably too early, but Henson seemed to have an open look -- the lanky forward shot a jumper ... which was spectacularly blocked by equally lanky UK freshman forward Anthony Davis. That's when things got really weird. Davis grabbed the ball and swallowed it up, and instead of fouling immediately -- there were about five seconds left when Davis was standing immobile with the ball -- the Tar Heels, seemingly shell-shocked, just left Davis alone. By the time UNC realized it had to foul, Davis had dumped the ball to Teague. The controversy didn't end there -- Teague traveled in celebration before the clock had expired. There was barely any time left, but by all rights, UNC should have had another possession.

Throw in the timeout UNC coach Roy Williams left on the board, which he could have taken at any time in UNC's final possession, and it's safe to say this game didn't end nearly as well as it was played. And it was still decided on the narrowest of margins.

Yeah: We have to see this one again.

The questions abound. What would this game look like on a neutral floor? Or in Chapel Hill? How will Kentucky's defense -- already the best unit in the country efficiency-wise but one that let UNC's shooters run free for the entire first half -- improve as the season goes along? Can Harrison Barnes (14 points on 5-of-12 for the field) score efficiently against defenses that can match his combination of size and perimeter proficiency? Can UNC figure out how to get the most out of its hot shooting reserve guards -- P.J. Hairston and Reggie Bullock combined to shoot 5-of-9 from three, and every shot felt like a big one -- without losing the defensive ability of starting guard Dexter Strickland?

This was a great win for Kentucky -- a great, great win -- in a tight and well-played Dec. 3 game. But it's only Dec. 3. There's no telling what this game might look like in the NCAA tournament.

It's too bad we have to wait that long. The good news? If Saturday is any indication, we can take solace in knowing at least one thing: This rematch is bound to happen. It may be March 31. It may be April 2. But it'll happen eventually.

If only we could run it back right now.

6 years ago '04        #359
space
space
space
I was wondering if UNC had a timeout left...don't know why they didn't use it to draw up a play for Barnes again

the rap on Williams was that he used to choke at Kansas...maybe this was a throwback game for him
 6 years ago '07        #360
space
space
@ people still voting!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
93 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
42 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy