Jeezy On Rick Ross, It All Started On WorldStar, I’m A Boss & You A Boss, Lets Sit Down & Be Bosses

most viewed right now
 140
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
181 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
Drake- Iím Upset
376 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
blaxblog 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0

 urbangatsby said:
Jeezy was a boss...that n*gga got demoted with that last wack cd he put out....rick ross probably got that n*gga saying mr. rozay at def jam offices when he address the MMG don

[pic - click to view]

Really???
 6 years ago '09        #62
akverse47 463 heat pts463
space
avatar space
space
$6,063 | Props total: 6275 6275
 urbangatsby said:
Jeezy was a boss...that n*gga got demoted with that last wack cd he put out....rick ross probably got that n*gga saying mr. rozay at def jam offices when he address the MMG don

 12-02-2011, 10:17 AM         #63
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
correctional officer for the loss
 6 years ago '11        #64
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
at these white boys in here talkin bout they "feel" Jeezy...shut y'all lame a.sses up. Ole displaced G Unit fans looking for a new rapper to jock.

As for Jeezy.......Ross ain't got nothing to do with why ur music is subpar. You fell off homie and u have nobody but urself to blame for that. I know u wish u had made BMF last summer but you didn't.........so instead of manning up and just jumping on an OFFICIAL remix u go crying to Meech even though both he and his MOTHER cosigned the song. You lost ur way snowman, and now ur getting desperate enough to add an Em feat on ur album.....

I feel sorry for Gibbs in a way because he signed to u out of emotion without realizing how desperate the situation is over on CTE......I mean if Jeezy is struggling with a release date what makes u think ur gonna get one?? This is not a Jeezy vs Ross thing.....Ross is good right now and I'm pretty sure he doesn't really give a damn what Jeezy is doing right now. There is a good chance that Ambition will outsell 103 so that in itself shows u who the real Boss is.......I wish u luck with what u have left of ur career. I will always love TM102, a personal classic of mine, but Jeezy ur time is up and u have no one to blame but urself...
 6 years ago '05        #65
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,407 | Props total: 1132 1132
 urbangatsby said:
Jeezy was a boss...that n*gga got demoted with that last wack cd he put out....rick ross probably got that n*gga saying mr. rozay at def jam offices when he address the MMG don
 urbangatsby said:
last time jeezy was hot was 2008...it's ricky rozay world....jeezy is just a bacteria in it
 urbangatsby said:
doesnt matter, you are talking about 1 guy that has been consistantely hot over his career and one guy that hasnt been hot since 2008....remember jeezy calls rick ross mr. rozay at the def jam offices....n*gga should just retire from the trap and make pop records with shawty lo



[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #66
dosis 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 145 145
 SugaHillRomello said:
at these white boys in here talkin bout they "feel" Jeezy...shut y'all lame a.sses up. Ole displaced G Unit fans looking for a new rapper to jock.

As for Jeezy.......Ross ain't got nothing to do with why ur music is subpar. You fell off homie and u have nobody but urself to blame for that. I know u wish u had made BMF last summer but you didn't.........so instead of manning up and just jumping on an OFFICIAL remix u go crying to Meech even though both he and his MOTHER cosigned the song. You lost ur way snowman, and now ur getting desperate enough to add an Em feat on ur album.....

I feel sorry for Gibbs in a way because he signed to u out of emotion without realizing how desperate the situation is over on CTE......I mean if Jeezy is struggling with a release date what makes u think ur gonna get one?? This is not a Jeezy vs Ross thing.....Ross is good right now and I'm pretty sure he doesn't really give a damn what Jeezy is doing right now. There is a good chance that Ambition will outsell 103 so that in itself shows u who the real Boss is.......I wish u luck with what u have left of ur career. I will always love TM102, a personal classic of mine, but Jeezy ur time is up and u have no one to blame but urself...
so a feature with eminem on the hook is desperate????
 6 years ago '08        #67
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,985 | Props total: 801 801
some of u guys are fu*king retarded. we all know what jeezy was doing before the music, he was running with meech. we all know what ross was doing before music, conducting cell searches as a correctional officer. thats all fact and all that needs to be said.
 6 years ago '11        #68
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 dosis said:
so a feature with eminem on the hook is desperate????

To his REAL/ORIGINAL fanbase it is. Alot of Ross' fanbase would feel the same way if he did the same thing. WE DONT WANT EM IN OUR MUSIC. Its OK if y'all wanna listen to that whiny voice but I don't want Em anywhere near a Rick Ross song.....
 6 years ago '04        #69
dosis 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 145 145
 arthurmack27 said:
some of u guys are fu*king retarded. we all know what jeezy was doing before the music, he was running with meech. we all know what ross was doing before music, conducting cell searches as a correctional officer. thats all fact and all that needs to be said.
 6 years ago '08        #70
FSU_CANE561 
space
avatar space
space
$411 | Props total: 12 12
 urbangatsby said:
doesnt matter, you are talking about 1 guy that has been consistantely hot over his career and one guy that hasnt been hot since 2008....remember jeezy calls rick ross mr. rozay at the def jam offices....n*gga should just retire from the trap and make pop records with shawty lo
damn son wipe ur mouth, you got some rozay left on it...
 6 years ago '06        #71
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,903 | Props total: 3621 3621
 SM said:
so you admit your only a member of this site to post here(spam) to attract people away from boxden to your blog?



with that cleared up this dudes what second or third account should be banned

this guy is seeking justice on boxden

nerds f!ghting for threads



 12-02-2011, 01:45 PM         #72
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jeezy never fell off. lose my mind > bmf
 6 years ago '04        #73
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 5 5
n*ggas need to logoff from Boxden, go night night n*ggas
 6 years ago '04        #74
dosis 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 145 145
 Maroon_Tiger said:
I totally agree.. but JEEZY HAS A HIT ON HIS HANDS with "I DO (feat jay-z and andre 3000)"

but jeezy is fu*king done unless this album has alot of bangers...

jeezy trying to smooth things out with rick ross is the nail in the coffin... dude backtracks off every beef he starts.. he did the same thing with Gucci after gucci wore him out on the radio..

btw, jay-z worst feature verse was on that song... just terrible

jeezy's failure was a lack of subject matter and versatility... hes now just a feature rapper...

i think you might be reaching with Ambition selling more, but jeezy is not doing more than gold off this album... hes prolly hoping that he can sell records just on the strength of his name+comeback.. but i doubt thats going to happen.

rick ross may not sell the type of numbers that he deserves to sell but he does more for rap that jeezy ever did.. ross's work ethic is worth noting, and his self-marketing/viral marketing game is bar none one of the best we've ever seen.. and ross has waaaaaaaay more hits than jeezy
u reaching with the hits...jeezy dont gotta rap no more and he still got hits for days just off his mixtapes,3 albums and features..jeezy 1st hits was around 04-05 and his sh*t still get made spins in the clubs everday..they both got the same subject matter..ross is only more versatility in rnb songs and mainstream songs..how da fu*k has ross done more for rap than jeezy???if jeezy didnt blow up,create dis lane for ross and go platinum on boyz n da hood & tm101 ross would still be that n*gga on that trina video tryna get a deal and tryna to get shine on trick daddy's albums..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
32 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside May 26 - Reporter trashes the entire women's movement with fake attack ..
39 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside They are all tall and thick which is very intimidating
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
91 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside Reboot your router
41 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy