Jeezy On Rick Ross, It All Started On WorldStar, I’m A Boss & You A Boss, Lets Sit Down & Be Bosses

most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
9868 pageviews
97 comments

SM 38213 heat pts38213
space
space
$128,074 | Props total: 67950 67950
Jeezy On Rick Ross, It All Started On WorldStar, I’m A Boss & You A Boss, Lets Sit Down & Be Bosses

[video - click to view]

Young Jeezy Addresses Rumored Beef With Rick Ross
'I felt like it was about selling records,' Jeezy says of Ross' intentions.

Young Jeezy's fourth solo album, TM: 103 Hustlerz Ambition, will finally arrive December 20, and on Wednesday (November 30), the Snowman joined Sway on "RapFix Live" to talk about the LP.

During their discussion, Jeezy opened up about his relationship and rumored beef with Rick Ross, explaining where things stand at this point.

The contention between the two began in August 2010, when Jeezy released a freestyle over the instrumental to Rick Ross' hit "B.M.F." titled "death B4 Dishonor." The song bore a few lines that were perceived as a dis, specifically, "How you blowin' money fast/ You don't know the crew/ Oh, you part of the fam?/ Sh--, I never knew." Later that year, Jeezy told MTV News that the song had been recorded even before Ross released "B.M.F.," but the rumors and slight jabs in the media have continued ever since.

"With rap, it's a funny thing. You can say things, and people can take 'em the way they wanna take 'em," Jeezy said, addressing "death B4 Dishonor." "But in my mind, in my heart, I just k!lled the verse. If I k!lled the verse and you took it personally, then that's on you."

The Atlanta rapper said he isn't dwelling on any issues with Ross, despite things that have happened in the past. "I hear things; the streets talk. I'm hearing he reaching out to [Big] Meech and trying to get him to speak bad — that's my brother," Jeezy said of the Black Mafia Family drug dealer. "When you're trying to bring the streets into rap to prove a point, then you already lost. You separate the two, and that ain't to be played with. You've got people that lost their lives and people that are doing real time. If we gon' make music, let's just make music."

Aside from those few lines on "death B4 Dishonor," Jeezy said the issue spiraled thanks to a Web clip, which Ross perceived to be an additional jab at him. "I feel like the whole started thing from a clip on WorldStarHipHop, and my thing was, if I'm a boss and you a boss, let's sit down and be bosses," he said. "You take a clip that somebody edited and run with that? What part of the game is that? If you felt like that, hit me up, let's chop it up, we bosses."

Finally, Jeezy said he didn't take things seriously after bumping into Ross at the BET Hip Hop Awards, where the Miami rapper declined to exchange any words with him. "I felt like it was about selling records," Jeezy said. "It' not about you about me. We could've stepped in the corner and chopped it up. So right then and there, I knew it was about records, so I was cool with it."

[pic - click to view]

http://www.mtv.com/news/a .. ezy-beef.jhtml

Last edited by SM; 11-30-2011 at 11:13 PM..

97 comments for "Jeezy On Rick Ross, It All Started On WorldStar, I’m A Boss & You A Boss, Lets Sit Down & Be Bosses"

6 years ago '11        #2
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
I like his thread better than yours@@@@
 6 years ago '05        #3
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25163 25163
..."if im goin go in then remember I wrote "stay strapped" now"

Now If Jeezy Step To Ross With Only Lody and Said Whats Up & Ross Shrug Him Off But Goes To Funkmaster Flex Trying Flex On The Radio The Next Day or Whatever,Thats A Hoe Move,Ross.

Especially When n*ggas Thought It Was Goin Be Some Problems At The Awards & Ross Was Saying "im not hard to find,he can see the boss" and I Hear This. Jeezy Right...Its All About Records. Didnt Think Ross Would Pull The "Fiddy Card" But It Is What It Is...
 6 years ago '10        #4
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,757 | Props total: 8705 8705
rozayyyyyy
 6 years ago '06        #5
SM 38213 heat pts38213 OP
space
space
 MyBrashDelivery said:
everyone does
your not gunna delete this like your jeezy thread???

ban this spaming f*ggot, oh wait he'll just create another account
 6 years ago '04        #6
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15530 15530
it's real out in these streets for these hot topics
 6 years ago '05        #7
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,898 | Props total: 5736 5736
Hot Topic Mafia
 6 years ago '06        #8
space
space
 MyBrashDelivery said:
you need to create another life outside of this forum

NO ONE CARES about repost or hot topics bi*ch boy

this clown probably putting "BX FORUM HOT TOPIC wh0ore" on his job applications wondering why nobody call him back for a job

you need to create another life outside of the internet

NO ONE CARES about your reposts or your attempt to gain views on your sh*t blog from posting here

this clown probably putting "WANNA BE HIP HOP BLOGGER" on his job applications wondering why bdot dont call him back for a job
 6 years ago '11        #9
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
I kinda forgot about the WS video being the start of it. But these 2 could end beef tonight and the Jeezy/Ross debate online would still be goin on within the next year(s). I use to get into it, but that sh*t gets tired afta awhile and ppl bring up the stupidest sh*t...especially back & forth with Gucci stans. Dem the most annoyin n*ggaz to argue with.

Last edited by Unknown Dude; 12-01-2011 at 12:47 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #10
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
@ this thread
 6 years ago '06        #11
space
space
 MyBrashDelivery said:
blah blah blah

so you admit your only a member of this site to post here(spam) to attract people away from boxden to your blog?

with that cleared up this dudes what second or third account should be banned
 6 years ago '04        #12
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
jeezy could dead the whole thing and say there's no beef in his eyes, but he won't.
 6 years ago '06        #13
space
space
 urbangatsby said:
Jeezy was a boss...that n*gga got demoted with that last wack cd he put out....rick ross probably got that n*gga saying mr. rozay at def jam offices when he address the MMG don
 6 years ago '05        #14
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
jeezy calling a C.O. a boss and want to sit down with him.....jeezy soft as fu*k scared of a C.O.
 6 years ago '04        #15
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 iamliko said:
U know Jeezy still gonna outsell ross though....
and ross workers are going to outsell jeezy's.
sh!t gibbs might not even drop a retail anytime soon and i like gibbs
 12-01-2011, 02:25 AM         #16
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good interview. Like I said in the Official thread they had going for this, I cant wait to hear that Jill Scott record. I can honestly say thats what im waiting for more than anything as far as TM103 is concerned...

The way he handled himself in this interview and handled the situations regarding Ross and the negativity was good....Plenty of people can see the things Ross do are for show....actors gotta sell it. Im not necessarily taking Youngs side but.....n*ggas had to many times where theyve been within 10 feet from each other for it to be "beef".

Ross gotta get some thug points back now....Old a.ss DJ Vlad or Kreayshawn gone get ran up on again
 6 years ago '04        #17
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4844 4844
Jeezy keepin it 100

but did he say he sent jil scott a trach she wasnt feelin it and sent him another one ?
 6 years ago '05        #18
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 urbangatsby said:
Jeezy was a boss...that n*gga got demoted with that last wack cd he put out....rick ross probably got that n*gga saying mr. rozay at def jam offices when he address the MMG don
n*gga the recession sh*ts on every CD rick ross ever put out u got the nerve to call that sh*t wack with that "Teflon don" bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #19
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
a collab on the way, Ralse needs it. But damn Jeezy............ Ralse aint no boss.
 6 years ago '10        #20
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,957 | Props total: 1990 1990
I thought this sh*t started with Jeezy releasing The Real BMF after Ross had BMF as a single. But Jeezy was saying that was recorded prior to Ross' song..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy