Video inside The Deep Dark Web
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
89 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$44,660 | Props total: 10785 10785
fu*k a CP3. I want Chandler and more roleplayers
 6 years ago '09        #22
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$53,732 | Props total: 34604 34604
 rag621 said:
we do, even tho some are in China. But we desperately need a big. I doubt we'll be able to get Gasol or Jordan. Dalembert probably at the point where he wants a ring. I'm not sure about Mozgov, cause I haven't seen enough of him after the trade. If Nene soft a.ss wants to come back, they need to play him at the 4.
Birdman at the 5, Nene at the 4 and y'all be iight. Birdman's offensive game is a.ss but he holds it down and has a good motor.

Didn't y'all trade felton for basic game tho? What else did y'all get back for him? Cause y'all could package whatever y'all got from that, and the extra pieces y'all don't want and definitely do some good shopping and trading around the league with ty lawson as the pg of the future, wilson chandler as the chinese small forward of the future and afflalo at the 2.
 6 years ago '08        #23
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,415 | Props total: 394 394
tyson got his ring. he has more rings that some HoFers, he is bout that money now
 6 years ago '06        #24
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
$41,625 | Props total: 19938 19938
As long as nets dont overpay im with it. Id see what west wants too if hell take a short deal id take west in a second. If we dont get dwight trade brook for a sf. I want Perry Jones
 6 years ago '10        #25
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 1 1
Well damn thanks for helping cope the Mavs first ring! Wish Mavs wouldnt have gave Haywood that huge contract or they would actually have a chance to resign him.
 6 years ago '10        #26
NJallD 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 Rique said:
As long as nets dont overpay im with it. Id see what west wants too if hell take a short deal id take west in a second. If we dont get dwight trade brook for a sf. I want Perry Jones
Nah fam we aint trading Brook for a SF. The only player we trading brook for is D12. Last year nuggets were feigning for a Lopez and a draft pick for melo trade, but nets FO made it clear that they weren't giving up lopez.

Have faith, Lopez and D Will are going to be a deadly duo this year and all these kids talking sh*t on Lopez are gonna go ghost...

Wouldnt mind West if we could get him for the right price, still a lil concerned about that knee though

Imagine though, a 3-man PF/C rotation of West/Lopez/Chandler
 6 years ago '07        #27
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
space
$35,262 | Props total: 14804 14804
i saw their team salaries after the season and knew they wouldn't be able to keep him and probably not caron either. obviously they didn't need caron but they're not a championship team without chandler.
 6 years ago '06        #28
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 TriniSoldier said:
Birdman at the 5, Nene at the 4 and y'all be iight. Birdman's offensive game is a.ss but he holds it down and has a good motor.

Didn't y'all trade felton for basic game tho? What else did y'all get back for him? Cause y'all could package whatever y'all got from that, and the extra pieces y'all don't want and definitely do some good shopping and trading around the league with ty lawson as the pg of the future, wilson chandler as the chinese small forward of the future and afflalo at the 2.
Bird as a starter won't be good. He's decent for a backup, but would get bodied at 25-30mpg. He rather go for the big block.

yeah, we got Miller and Jordan Hamilton. We definitely need a defensive big. Maybe take a look at Haywood if Dallas decides to get rid of him, especially if he can get back to where he was a couple seasons ago. I don't think Chandler would want to stay. I remember reading about that back in March. Definitely gotta bring back Triple A. I honestly think Ujiri & Josh gonna sign nobody of value & tank the season to get a good pick next year. Hopefully, I'm wrong.
 6 years ago '06        #29
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 NJallD said:
Nah fam we aint trading Brook for a SF. The only player we trading brook for is D12. Last year nuggets were feigning for a Lopez and a draft pick for melo trade, but nets FO made it clear that they weren't giving up lopez.

Have faith, Lopez and D Will are going to be a deadly duo this year and all these kids talking sh*t on Lopez are gonna go ghost...

Wouldnt mind West if we could get him for the right price, still a lil concerned about that knee though

Imagine though, a 3-man PF/C rotation of West/Lopez/Chandler
it was Favors and more than one pick
 6 years ago '09        #30
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$38,156 | Props total: 23573 23573
have a bad feeling tyson gonna end up being overpaid...he was a good reason why Dallas won a title but i hope no team it stupid enough to pay him like some super elite player
 6 years ago '05        #31
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
I know tyson is like :celebrate0::celebrate0::celebrate0: he bout to get paid where ever he goes just take yo a.ss out of the west and im good
 6 years ago '08        #32
AC_89 236 heat pts236
space
space
$42,623 | Props total: 18980 18980
Guess the mavs aint repeating
 6 years ago '05        #33
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 thegoldenhero said:
have a bad feeling tyson gonna end up being overpaid...he was a good reason why Dallas won a title but i hope no team it stupid enough to pay him like some super elite player
oh u know some team will. then when he flops all stupid bx ppl will be blaming player like its his fault they gave him a ton of money
 6 years ago '11        #34
chizz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,001 | Props total: 3342 3342
say it aint so ty
 6 years ago '07        #35
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
space
$35,262 | Props total: 14804 14804
i remember when NO dumped chandler cuz he had a bad toe they thought would end his career or some sh*t. CP lookin like .
 6 years ago '06        #36
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 748 748
 SoulOnIce said:
Chandler
Lee
Wright
Ellis
Curry

Tyson is from Cali...
 6 years ago '06        #37
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 748 748
 TriniSoldier said:
tyson on golden state, and trade curry for batum and a pick or another piece. under mark jackson, instant playoffs.
Lacob loves Curry, he aint goin nowhere anytime soon
 6 years ago '04        #38
quintosis03 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,228 | Props total: 1200 1200
damn i hate to see chandler go. he was a very important piece to the title last season. dallas will not be the same team without him.

just the fact of haywood getting more minutes pisses me off.

6 years ago '05        #39
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,718 | Props total: 2281 2281
Knicks need to step it up and holla @ tyson chandler
 6 years ago '07        #40
Avon_Barksdale 4467 heat pts4467
space
space
$45,103 | Props total: 68696 68696
 joshdogg26 said:
i saw their team salaries after the season and knew they wouldn't be able to keep him and probably not caron either. obviously they didn't need caron but they're not a championship team without chandler.

Clowns on Boxden where saying the samething when the Mavs had Chandler.
Home      

most viewed right now
How was your life when this song dropped?
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy