Shaq - "Rajon Rondo is way better than Chris Paul, way better"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #141
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 chenkcity said:
the skill gap between rondo and paul is larger then michael strahans. paul is far superior in every aspact of the game except rondo has a little edge on defense.

troll harder bi*ch
 6 years ago '10        #142
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 beantown said:

troll harder bi*ch
That was a truthful statement what dude said
 6 years ago '11        #143
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21
 beantown said:

troll harder bi*ch
haaa im not even a cp3 fan but the writing is on the wall.

i'd be willing to bet my house that not one gm would select rondo over chris paul. not one.
 6 years ago '07        #144
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,356 | Props total: 1090 1090
 izzy2024 said:
Man I hope Shaq doesn't only go all biased for guys he played with.

Rondo is nasty but I gaurentee you every single GM in the NBA would rather have Chris Paul on his team then Rajon Rondo. I know Rondo's fancy passes get him an irrational amount of love on this website, but the fact remains he's not the type of player that Paul is. Paul has no weaknesses as a player at his position, Rondo's full of them.

IMO there isn't a better point guard in the league then Paul.
finally lmfaooo this is how you know most people on here are all about who is more athletic or who is more flashy

Deron williams >>>>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #145
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
I'm not a Lebron fan but I respect the talent. I say that to say, all of these people talking about the talent Chris Paul doesn't have around him should also give Lebron his respect because he went to his first finals by his damn self. Yeah he got swept, but that's more of a testament to what he did to the eastern conference with a terrible team.

Rondo ain't no Chris Paul but he'll get ya shooters the ball. Chris Paul is more like an Isiah Thomas. As soon as CP learns not to give a f$*k like Isiah the sooner he gets a ring.
 6 years ago '09        #146
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
here we go
 6 years ago '09        #147
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,082 | Props total: 22527 22527
 Ushouldpayme said:
I'm not a Lebron fan but I respect the talent. I say that to say, all of these people talking about the talent Chris Paul doesn't have around him should also give Lebron his respect because he went to his first finals by his damn self. Yeah he got swept, but that's more of a testament to what he did to the eastern conference with a terrible team.

Rondo ain't no Chris Paul but he'll get ya shooters the ball. Chris Paul is more like an Isiah Thomas. As soon as CP learns not to give a f$*k like Isiah the sooner he gets a ring.
Chris will never be on that level though, he's soft. Thomas was a rare breed, in not only his skill set, but his mental make-up as well.
 6 years ago '10        #148
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 4299 4299
 clydes suit said:
at people calling rondo a better point guard. chris paul got aaron gray feelin himself so much he opted out of his contract to test the market. AARON GRAY
Straight up that is some real sh*t..
 11-30-2011, 09:20 PM         #149
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11-30-2011, 09:47 PM         #150
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's right.

rondo is what a point guard should be.
 6 years ago '04        #151
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,038 | Props total: 4708 4708
does shaq even know who chris paul palys for?
 6 years ago '09        #152
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,248 | Props total: 19358 19358
rondo with the hornets squad don't make the playoffs...Rondo is a great player but he isn't a "superstar" talent like CP3 he doesn't impact the game like him or guys like Rose or Deron Williams imo Rondo as your best player isn't getting you out the first round he a great role player better suited for 2nd or 3rd best player he impacts the game in more ways than simple box score but he has a super weakness offensively that makes him unable to dominate the game like the other superstars of the league can...

If OKC had a few more guys on the roster with a consistent jumper (Durant and Harden the only ones really) or a post scorer Rondo/Durant would work more than Westbrook/Durant but OKC desperately needs Westbrook scoring
 6 years ago '08        #153
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,952 | Props total: 7359 7359

[video - click to view]

Dont like Rondo but he a hell of a passer.
 6 years ago '05        #154
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 11-30-2011, 10:15 PM         #155
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"“He gets everybody involved and he scores when he has to. Chris Paul scores a lot of points, but when was the last time they made it to the playoffs?"

god damn shaq is a dumb a.ss....
 6 years ago '04        #156
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
i dont use the word but cp3 was swag surfin like a hoe on the lakers last year...that n*gga is the top PG out...followed closely by rose, dwill and THEN rondo, who has westbrook on HIS a.ss nohomo.
 6 years ago '06        #157
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
i been a huge Laker fan since '82 and Shaq is right. Kobe is the greatest Laker ever and Rajon Rondo is better then CP3. I hate Rajon Rondo more then anyone on the Celtics and hate the Celtics with a passion so i dont like admitting that he is better then anyone. He is just incredible at getting guys the ball but it helps that the guys he is passing to know how to get open and aren't slouches themselves.
 6 years ago '07        #158
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
I'd like to see Rondo tear it up with Marco Berenelli at the 2 and No-offense Okafor at the 4. Rondo would get exposed as a product of the players around him, why you think Ainge is looking to trade him?
 6 years ago '07        #159
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,666 | Props total: 565 565
i'll take CP3 on my squad any day over rondo dude shoots like 100000X better and can get rondo dimes if he had a squad like rondos
 6 years ago '07        #160
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
 Escobar97 said:
i'll take CP3 on my squad any day over rondo dude shoots like 100000X better and can get rondo dimes if he had a squad like rondos
CP3 been getting "rondo dimes" with half the squad lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago