Shaq - "Rajon Rondo is way better than Chris Paul, way better"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #181
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 aaeceo said:
EXACTLY! rondo is a pg, not a shooting guard. he the best PG in the league unless u bring up deron williams
Wrong.

It's very simple. Put Chris Paul on the Celtics in '07 and they'd have multiple rings by now. Put Rondo on the Hornets in '07 and they would never have even seen a single playoff game by now. Chris Paul >>> Rondo. End of story.
 6 years ago '09        #182
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,928 | Props total: 22175 22175
 Bullseye said:
Wrong.

It's very simple. Put Chris Paul on the Celtics in '07 and they'd have multiple rings by now. Put Rondo on the Hornets in '07 and they would never have even seen a single playoff game by now. Chris Paul >>> Rondo. End of story.
Because cp3 having a better jump shot, and that being the only difference brings us that? Your talking out of your a.ss because you don't know, I don't know, and nobody knows, because at the end of the cp3 is in new orleans ringless, and rondo is in boston.
 6 years ago '09        #183
space
space
 Ushouldpayme said:
Agreed, that's why I referred to his attitude. He can't be inviting opposing players over his house when they're in town for a game. But he needs a great team with protectors first then he can turn into a d!ckhead.
Didn't he have a sleepover with the spurs that one year or some sh*t?
 6 years ago '07        #184
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
Because cp3 having a better jump shot, and that being the only difference brings us that? Your talking out of your a.ss because you don't know, I don't know, and nobody knows, because at the end of the cp3 is in new orleans ringless, and rondo is in boston.
So you're saying in a straight up trade Rondo for Chris Paul, you'd turn it down? Keep it 100.
 6 years ago '09        #185
space
space
 Bullseye said:
So you're saying in a straight up trade Rondo for Chris Paul, you'd turn it down? Keep it 100.
The only trade I wouldn't be absolutely pissed at when it comes for straight up pg swaps would be for westbrook. I don't want no knees cp here, him and his injury prone a.ss can go to new york, or la or whatever he wants but at pg I'm all set, we can move in other directions when our books free up, much rather a howard over a paul.
 6 years ago '07        #186
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
Because cp3 having a better jump shot, and that being the only difference brings us that?
You and I both know that if Rondo had a jump shot, Celtics would have more rings by now. Rondo's inability to score from outside is what cost Celtics a lot of their games. Chris Paul is everything Rondo is, plus a much more intelligent PG and he also has a jump shot and the ability to score when needed. It ain't that hard to connect A to B. Chris Paul on the Celtics from '07 till now = more than 1 ring for the Celtics.
 6 years ago '04        #187
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
im only seeing boston/shaq fans saying rondo is better
 6 years ago '04        #188
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Bullseye said:
Wrong.

Dionne Warrick you don't know that
 6 years ago '09        #189
space
space
 Bullseye said:
You and I both know that if Rondo had a jump shot, Celtics would have more rings by now. Rondo's inability to score from outside is what cost Celtics a lot of their games. Chris Paul is everything Rondo is, plus a much more intelligent PG and he also has a jump shot and the ability to score when needed. It ain't that hard to connect A to B. Chris Paul on the Celtics from '07 till now = more than 1 ring for the Celtics.
That's a joke. How do you figure he's a "much more intelligent PG" I'd love to know. You, along with everyone else try to say having a jump shot in multiple different ways as if there's a laundry list of things that he can do better, jump shot, scoring, bla bla, no. Rondos a better defender, better rebounder, can score when needed without a consistent jumper which in itself is crazy that without honoring the shot he can even STILL blow by defenders to get to the hoop, and is the general for our squad. CP's explosiveness is still in a questionable state, and at the end of the day I dont want em. I'm good. And we would have had more than 1 ring if we played better defensively for 8 minutes, that's it.
 6 years ago '11        #190
mista804 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$764 | Props total: 1068 1068
 katalist said:
CP3 is better on offense (Shooting, scoring,etc..) and Rondo is better passer/defender.

Each has somethings they are better at then the other.

I prefer Paul a little personally but I dont see why Rondo getting all this hate? They are pretty close to being dead even imo.

Also Paul has had injury issues in the past... in all honesty im close to beign 50-50 with these two players.

Rondo getting all the hate because he dont score as good as Paul? Well its arguable that Paul cant pass or play D as well as Rondo to..
 12-01-2011, 11:28 AM         #191
Stauffer05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
absolutely this n*gga rondo is a facilitator and a true a.ss point guard. chris paul can shoot yea but this n*gga rondos d is ridic too
 6 years ago '09        #192
space
space
The fact that rondo is so offensively terrible, yet we're still having this discussion is a blessing. Imagine when he gets that jumper going.
 6 years ago '10        #193
dcharles8 7 heat pts
space
space
$607 | Props total: 146 146
Shaq is an idiot for this... Most players in the league think cp3 is the best point guard, i remember wen we played miami i worked the locker room and we won their whole team was talkin about how in hell was cp playin the way he was especially coming off the injury & with a knee brace...
cp3 > rondo... check the stats, the record book wat ever u want to... just because he doesnt have rings doesnt mean anything...
 6 years ago '09        #194
space
space

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #195
dcharles8 7 heat pts
space
space
also who does more for their team??? So far all i see is rondo can play defense, pass, rebound, & put ppl in places.
cp3 on the other hand plays defense (most consecutive games with a steal dont count ) he and rondo have been on the nba all D team 3 times, he avg. 4.5 reb a game for someone shorter then 6'0. pass also (avg. 10 ast), put ppl in places on offense & defense, CP3 is one of the smartest players in the game (I Dont see many players calling out plays, putting teammates where they need to be on Offense or Defense) i hear the players talking in amazement about how he does it.
 6 years ago '05        #196
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,731 | Props total: 12515 12515
 TriniSoldier said:
The fact that rondo is so offensively terrible, yet we're still having this discussion is a blessing. Imagine when he gets that jumper going.
How long you've been saying that for? What? 5 years?
 6 years ago '10        #197
dcharles8 7 heat pts
space
space
Wat i hear through out the league >>>>>> Shaq's opinion...
 6 years ago '05        #198
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,074 | Props total: 1059 1059
 Hold That said:
it took D.Rose 3 years tho? who are you to say anything, no beef cause Rose my n*gga, but Rondo's shot coming along just fine
 6 years ago '07        #199
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 dcharles8 said:
Shaq is an idiot for this... Most players in the league think cp3 is the best point guard, i remember wen we played miami i worked the locker room and we won their whole team was talkin about how in hell was cp playin the way he was especially coming off the injury & with a knee brace...
cp3 > rondo... check the stats, the record book wat ever u want to... just because he doesnt have rings doesnt mean anything...
CP3 carved us the fu*k up that game, i was getting pissed . i was like well he's gonna slow down, no way he keeps finding people, he can't carry them all game like that. 19 a.ssists later...
 6 years ago '09        #200
space
space
 Hold That said:
How long they been saying it about Ason, and yet they both have nba championships? The shot will come in due time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy