SNF: Lions-Saints on NBC Week 13

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #581
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
$21,259 | Props total: 7655 7655
You have a better future? Impossible. The only way you've got to the point is because you've had top draft picks every year. That will end this year because you've managed to win 7 games.
 6 years ago '04        #582
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
 biscuit said:
You have a better future? Impossible. The only way you've got to the point is because you've had top draft picks every year. That will end this year because you've managed to win 7 games.
impossible???? just look at the teams biscuit. look at the players. dont let the hate blind you. i would rather have a team thats young talented and undisciplined than a team with only talent on defense and its declining. discipline can be fixed. not having the players at all cant
 6 years ago '04        #583
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
$83,993 | Props total: 15468 15468
<from other thread>
 biscuit said:
I'm pretty confident about our chances against Kansas City this weekend and across the board anyone who watches football would probably agree. These are the only reasons I feel I can sit back and crack jokes against your team
 biscuit said:
As far as us vs. the KC, Orton or no Orton, I'm not worried one bit. We got rid of him for a reason and he's still learning their offense. I'd say Oakland is a better team than KC and we gave them a good run for the money.

YOOOOOOOOOOOO this guy's a regular negrodamus

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #584
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
impossible???? just look at the teams biscuit. look at the players. dont let the hate blind you. i would rather have a team thats young talented and undisciplined than a team with only talent on defense and its declining. discipline can be fixed. not having the players at all cant
I'm not even hating though. We have a better looking future than your team because we will never tolerate the stupidity that your organization does.

Are we struggling on offense without our QB? Yes. Are we struggling without our running back? Yes. But you will never this season or any season in the future see the Bears lose a game that they could have won based on the stupidity that your team lost on today.

It's that simple.
 6 years ago '04        #585
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
 biscuit said:
I'm not even hating though. We have a better looking future than your team because we will never tolerate the stupidity that your organization does.

Are we struggling on offense without our QB? Yes. Are we struggling without our running back? Yes. But you will never this season or any season in the future see the Bears lose a game that they could have won based on the stupidity that your team lost on today.

It's that simple.
really?

[video - click to view]

Last edited by torious; 12-04-2011 at 09:59 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #586
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
<from other thread>

YOOOOOOOOOOOO this guy's a regular negrodamus

[pic - click to view]

But I did predict this though my dude...

Simply put - the Lions and thier fans should chalk this game up as an L and start thinking about the week after.

The Bears have home field advantage and it is an out door game. I'd say home field means more but I'm not sure what the weather will be like so I'll throw that in there anyway.

The Lions got off to a great start and had teams wondering how to beat them. Now that the 49ers and Falcons have done their thing in Detroit respectively, the chinks in the armour have been revealed. Staying with a balanced attack and effective runing game is key. Keeping the Tight End in to block which in turn extends the wide 9 formation that the Lions use on defense as well as chip blocking with the running backs on rushing ends will help Cutler have time and effectively disect the Lions secondary. 5 step drops are the order of the day and a healthy, early dose of Forte will spell the demise of the Lions defense.

On defense, mixing it up, disguising fronts, effectively double teaming C. Johnson and pressure in Staffords face in the same way we pressured Matt Ryan game 1 is the key to success. That and not falling for the crafty plays created by the Lions offensive co-ordinator like the trap pass to the Tight End or Lance Briggs not reading pass before run (and letting Javid best take off for a ton of yards) will help as well.

I've come to realize that as upset as I was after that loss on Monday night in October to Detroit, I really don't have anything against this team or its fans. They're a minor annoyance that will fade as the season continues and things get back to normal. I do commend the team on it's success but that sh*t is over now - at least this week.

Bears 31
Lions 17
 6 years ago '04        #587
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
yea you also said about 50 times that the saints would score 50, if you make 10423r84252483 preds one of them has to luck up and be riight fam
 6 years ago '04        #588
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
37-13... You're only as good as your last game fellas... Just sayin...
 6 years ago '04        #589
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
3-10 to the chiefs was your last game bruh

you livin in the past homie, smarten up
 6 years ago '04        #590
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
yea you also said about 50 times that the saints would score 50, if you make 10423r84252483 preds one of them has to luck up and be riight fam
Know what dtown, you right. I did expect the Saints to score at least 50 on you based on the Giants getting SMOKED last week. I'll give that too you. You did better than I thought you would and Stafford played better.

The end result though is that you still lost and you lost very stupidly. That has to bug the sh*t out of you...
 6 years ago '04        #591
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
and not only arre the cifes without their best two offensive players.. (STAR runningback AND quarterback.) but unlike yall they missin 5 of thier best on defense too dogg! :rpfl"
 12-04-2011, 10:10 PM         #592
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lions suck
 6 years ago '04        #593
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
3-10 to the chiefs was your last game bruh

you livin in the past homie, smarten up
2-5 in your last 7. A demoralizing loss on the road in New Orleans tonight with the chance to go up on the Bears in the Wildcard hunt and you failed on every level based on stupiditiy.

How does that feel?
 6 years ago '04        #594
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
May I add that Michigan State LOST to Wisconsin in the Big 10 Championship as well...

Again... How do you feel?
 6 years ago '04        #595
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
 biscuit said:
Know what dtown, you right. I did expect the Saints to score at least 50 on you based on the Giants getting SMOKED last week. I'll give that too you. You did better than I thought you would and Stafford played better.

The end result though is that you still lost and you lost very stupidly. That has to bug the sh*t out of you...
the way we lost is obviously bothersome and there is no such ting as a moralb vctory bro but there are a lot of positive takeaways from the game:

1. what you mentioned above.
2. we were able to get pressure on brees and the best offensive line in the league without suh
3. our secondary without its two best players held its own, and although we blew some coverages, wriight and others diid make 3-4 plays tthat stoopped big gaiins.

now telll me oh wiis biscuit, what positives did you take away from your loss to the chiefs??
 6 years ago '04        #596
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
Answer my "How do you feel?" posts first and I'll answer yours.
 6 years ago '04        #597
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
about state's loss? i feel the same way wisconsin mustve felt after the first game. another classic, two epic teams, and a crying shame that a team in the big10 champ game gets punished for it by not haviing a shot at a bcs at large bid..... but im not too mad, noothing i can do about it now,, i know our TEAM deserved the win and dantonio called a perfect game riight up untill the punt block. plus mad n*ggas be sleepin on our bbal team

ypur turn
 6 years ago '04        #598
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
Our defense again played a decent game. I'm not happy with Hanie's play. With 2 games under his belt, Hanie can only get better.

There's not much positive to take from our game today.

I guess the biggest positive I take away from our loss to the Chiefs is the fact that no one else was able to take advantage of it especially the Lions and we don't suffer as a result so it still works out good for us
 6 years ago '04        #599
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
yalll better sign mcnabb or figure out something real quick or you'll be the 1s staring at 6 straight losses and a 7-9 record..:hah; that "soft" schedule agaiinst God's 2nd son, beast mode, AD (owns you) and green bay aint lookin alll that easy no more are theY?

atleast we know we can beat up on bad teams
 6 years ago '07        #600
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,031 | Props total: 23820 23820
our defense played a great game, our offense as usual hung them out to dry.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
119 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So while I was high. (still am...) I discovered a game called Gravity R..
26 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
159 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
164 comments
2 days ago