SNF: Lions-Saints on NBC Week 13

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
181 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #581
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,213 | Props total: 3776 3776
Thanks for the help Detroit. We Bears fans are all thankful for your penalties. Damn they make your team look tough LOL!
 6 years ago '04        #582
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 biscuit said:
37-13
24-13 that 37-13 still is only means one loss biscuit. as a football fan you have to admit we are in better shape then yall personnel wise
 6 years ago '06        #583
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,350 | Props total: 5498 5498
 SmooveDude said:
that aint happenin, ponder worse than hanie

nah he aint that bad but he aint leadin yall past us
Ponder to Percy with a side of Kyle "black hole for hands" Rudolph. Don't act brand new when we get to raining on yall.
 12-04-2011, 10:42 PM         #584
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtownboy313 said:
24-13 that 37-13 still is only means one loss biscuit. as a football fan you have to admit we are in better shape then yall personnel wise
he wont bra...thats why i gave up arguin with these n*ggas and just give em a line or 2 and keep it movin
 6 years ago '04        #585
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,945 | Props total: 11692 11692
 biscuit said:
Wow, the Lions are now 2-5 in the last 7 after starting 5-0. They could have went up in the NFC North tonight as well.

This sh*ts gotta burn...
 Chief Dee said:
Once again, 1st stringer stud muffin superstar future Hall of Fame quarterback, Matthew Stafford keeps the Bears in 5th place and the Lions on the outside looking in.

yeah at least yall won today tho, nicely done. oh wait, what?? you got worked by the chiefs led by the 2nd worst quarterback in the NFL? it can't be! oh wait but surelly caleb haniie completed 71% of is a.sses and threw for 320 right? ok i guess thats askin a bit much.. but he HAD to have gotten tat least hallf of staffords yards / completion %.. right?

[pic - click to view]

good luck downgradiing to mcnabb and trying to make the playoffs, we got a sub-.500 team next week we''re salivatiing at that soft a.ss team
 6 years ago '04        #586
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
Oh ya, especially coaching personnel with all that discipline your coach instills in his players LOL!

Lions still suck!
 6 years ago '04        #587
jlandryst 1544 heat pts1544
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 0 0
 SmooveDude said:
well his contract is up in 2 but im sure he'll get an extention so we can say maybe 7-8 years MAYBE
i mean come on players pushing refs committing dumb a.ss penalties and
he pat them on the back and hug them and say good job now i see why Suh is
out of control. Lions have no leader on the team and it showed. But what really struck me was during the pre game when Costas was interviewing Johnson and Stafford and neither one of them have talked to Suh about his behavior and they suppose to be leaders/Captains of the team

That i dont understand.....
 12-04-2011, 10:43 PM         #588
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 banga said:
Ponder to Percy with a side of Kyle "black hole for hands" Rudolph. Don't act brand new when we get to raining on yall.
today was a once a year game for them, you know that
 6 years ago '06        #589
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,350 | Props total: 5498 5498
Ain't nobody afraid of these thuggets. I'm hyped for this game already.
 6 years ago '04        #590
dtownboy313 
space
space
 biscuit said:
Oh ya, especially coaching personnel with all that discipline your coach instills in his players LOL!

Lions still suck!
you laughing but you would love to have some of the players we have. you know that. face it biscuit. the lions have a better future than your team and thats a fact.
 6 years ago '04        #591
dtownboy313 
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
he wont bra...thats why i gave up arguin with these n*ggas and just give em a line or 2 and keep it movin
of course not. let them get there troll on. all jokes aside they know what it is
 6 years ago '04        #592
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
You have a better future? Impossible. The only way you've got to the point is because you've had top draft picks every year. That will end this year because you've managed to win 7 games.
 6 years ago '04        #593
dtownboy313 
space
space
 biscuit said:
You have a better future? Impossible. The only way you've got to the point is because you've had top draft picks every year. That will end this year because you've managed to win 7 games.
impossible???? just look at the teams biscuit. look at the players. dont let the hate blind you. i would rather have a team thats young talented and undisciplined than a team with only talent on defense and its declining. discipline can be fixed. not having the players at all cant
 6 years ago '04        #594
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
<from other thread>
 biscuit said:
I'm pretty confident about our chances against Kansas City this weekend and across the board anyone who watches football would probably agree. These are the only reasons I feel I can sit back and crack jokes against your team
 biscuit said:
As far as us vs. the KC, Orton or no Orton, I'm not worried one bit. We got rid of him for a reason and he's still learning their offense. I'd say Oakland is a better team than KC and we gave them a good run for the money.

YOOOOOOOOOOOO this guy's a regular negrodamus

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #595
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
impossible???? just look at the teams biscuit. look at the players. dont let the hate blind you. i would rather have a team thats young talented and undisciplined than a team with only talent on defense and its declining. discipline can be fixed. not having the players at all cant
I'm not even hating though. We have a better looking future than your team because we will never tolerate the stupidity that your organization does.

Are we struggling on offense without our QB? Yes. Are we struggling without our running back? Yes. But you will never this season or any season in the future see the Bears lose a game that they could have won based on the stupidity that your team lost on today.

It's that simple.
 6 years ago '04        #596
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 biscuit said:
I'm not even hating though. We have a better looking future than your team because we will never tolerate the stupidity that your organization does.

Are we struggling on offense without our QB? Yes. Are we struggling without our running back? Yes. But you will never this season or any season in the future see the Bears lose a game that they could have won based on the stupidity that your team lost on today.

It's that simple.
really?

[video - click to view]

Last edited by torious; 12-04-2011 at 10:59 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #597
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
<from other thread>

YOOOOOOOOOOOO this guy's a regular negrodamus

[pic - click to view]

But I did predict this though my dude...

Simply put - the Lions and thier fans should chalk this game up as an L and start thinking about the week after.

The Bears have home field advantage and it is an out door game. I'd say home field means more but I'm not sure what the weather will be like so I'll throw that in there anyway.

The Lions got off to a great start and had teams wondering how to beat them. Now that the 49ers and Falcons have done their thing in Detroit respectively, the chinks in the armour have been revealed. Staying with a balanced attack and effective runing game is key. Keeping the Tight End in to block which in turn extends the wide 9 formation that the Lions use on defense as well as chip blocking with the running backs on rushing ends will help Cutler have time and effectively disect the Lions secondary. 5 step drops are the order of the day and a healthy, early dose of Forte will spell the demise of the Lions defense.

On defense, mixing it up, disguising fronts, effectively double teaming C. Johnson and pressure in Staffords face in the same way we pressured Matt Ryan game 1 is the key to success. That and not falling for the crafty plays created by the Lions offensive co-ordinator like the trap pass to the Tight End or Lance Briggs not reading pass before run (and letting Javid best take off for a ton of yards) will help as well.

I've come to realize that as upset as I was after that loss on Monday night in October to Detroit, I really don't have anything against this team or its fans. They're a minor annoyance that will fade as the season continues and things get back to normal. I do commend the team on it's success but that sh*t is over now - at least this week.

Bears 31
Lions 17
 6 years ago '04        #598
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
yea you also said about 50 times that the saints would score 50, if you make 10423r84252483 preds one of them has to luck up and be riight fam
 6 years ago '04        #599
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
37-13... You're only as good as your last game fellas... Just sayin...
 6 years ago '04        #600
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
3-10 to the chiefs was your last game bruh

you livin in the past homie, smarten up
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy