Common Clarifies Alleged Drake Diss On 'Sweet' On The Frank & Wanda Morning Show

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
153 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,965 | Props total: 9855 9855
Common need to stop playing and get on that joint album with Cole and Lamar. This is the second time he's talked good about them
 6 years ago '04        #22
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,365 | Props total: 6377 6377
this is one of them kind of songs is that if it offends you then its probably about you. common went up against ice cube. why the hell would he be afraid to say drake's name

and people acting like him and luda are in the same era. ludacris is closer to yours than his
 6 years ago '05        #23
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
i fu*k with common but c'mon man n*gga sound bitter as fu*k for no reason as if he aint made no soft a.ss love songs before.
 11-30-2011, 04:16 PM         #24
APOCOLYPS* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by APOCOLYPS*; 04-21-2013 at 01:03 PM..
 11-30-2011, 04:50 PM         #25
Southernsmooth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SM said:

"I don't really like hearing Common talk the tough !!. Doesn't seem real to me and almost seems like a gimick to stir up a buzz. And how can he call other dudes "sweet" and say that other niccas are "soft" and "singing on tracks" when his man Kanye does the same !!. ANd honestly Ye is dope but he seem like one of the "Sweetest" nicca in the game lol."

To whoever wrote this !! outta hea. don't you kno this is commonsense this cat has been hitting dumb[..] young headed fake [..] mc's with the craziest lyrics for years even before these wanna b mc's even started scribblin. these cats got there skills from him and the pioneers like mos def, pharoh monch, and talib kewli. kno ya history before ya make lame [..] comments
 6 years ago '04        #26
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Damagegadget said:
old head rappers..lol wow does this cat know common and luda are from 2 different era's
stop it, he can't think straight...his skinny jeans are too tight
 6 years ago '04        #27
jd71 
space
space
space
$418 | Props total: 0 0
"I don't really like hearing Common talk the tough sh*t. " Go listen to Can I borrow a dollar? and then rethink that!
 6 years ago '04        #28
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 dhard326 said:
Common = a true hip-hop pioneer

Drake = a soft a.ss simp from Canada....do Canadians really claim him?
no we don't....I repeat....no we don't and I'm from the toronto area.
 11-30-2011, 05:27 PM         #29
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas tryna make this old vs. young or Drake fans vs Common fans but it aint that. Comm a hip hop dude mayne a pimp know his resume but this still strange to a pimp

we finna sit here and act like this aint da same n*gga who made "Come Close"?????! cmon mayne aint no diss its actual facts that song soft as fu*k. n*gga had on a crochet knit cap holdin up cardboard signs of love while he serenadin outside a deaf bi*ch window be furreal brehs
 11-30-2011, 05:34 PM         #30
iamdvsj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh my God...cats is sounding Cinnamon Suspect up in here.

If you can't clap to that sh*t Com dropped, you have no frame of reference on what Hip Hop Truly is...you like this Soft Serve Mr. Freeze bullsh*t getting rotation 25 hours a day...8 days a week.

Amazing how one of the cats who was seen as "SOFT" by his peers was able to deliver a mouthshot to the current crap of whining fu*kboys on the airwaves.

Take that lil cap he was talking about and rock it with ya skinny jeans goddamnit.
 6 years ago '10        #31
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,529 | Props total: 1715 1715
 N.O.4Life said:
I hope Drake don't go at Common da Gawd.That sh*t will not end well...lol.
Drake not that guy, sheeeet drake wouldn't even go at bangs if he was takin shots
 6 years ago '11        #32
space
space
 Marvin Hagler said:
n*ggas tryna make this old vs. young or Drake fans vs Common fans but it aint that. Comm a hip hop dude mayne a pimp know his resume but this still strange to a pimp

we finna sit here and act like this aint da same n*gga who made "Come Close"?????! cmon mayne aint no diss its actual facts that song soft as fu*k. n*gga had on a crochet knit cap holdin up cardboard signs of love while he serenadin outside a deaf bi*ch window be furreal brehs
Big Ghostface?
 6 years ago '11        #33
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
lmao drake did say when his album drops alot of n*ggas will feel ways and diss him

look what is happending luda dissed him now common

drake would body these two rappers with easy
 11-30-2011, 05:41 PM         #34
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamdvsj said:
Oh my God...cats is sounding Cinnamon Suspect up in here.

If you can't clap to that sh*t Com dropped, you have no frame of reference on what Hip Hop Truly is...you like this Soft Serve Mr. Freeze bullsh*t getting rotation 25 hours a day...8 days a week.

Amazing how one of the cats who was seen as "SOFT" by his peers was able to deliver a mouthshot to the current crap of whining fu*kboys on the airwaves.

Take that lil cap he was talking about and rock it with ya skinny jeans goddamnit.

breathe breh breh cuz u really aint makin sense

da blogger Big Ghostfase one of da most popular thangs on Bx and he da biggest critic of soft rap. now what we tryna git to da bottom n/h of is who he wuz talmbout (almost errybody agrees its Drake like 99% sure) and what exactly sparked this

:hmm: ask me it wuz about that bi*ch. Comm known for simpin, see Erykah
 6 years ago '04        #35
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,160 | Props total: 864 864
It didnt sound like the said anything in the song directed towards anyone in particular....buuuuttt he sho didnt deny it in the interview
 6 years ago '11        #36
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
Damn Drake stand took it to the heart can u blame. Them..lol common just saying the truth n ye sweet to..
 11-30-2011, 06:10 PM         #37
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't care if he's dissing him or not, but Comm at the end of the day knows what it is about the Sweet track since he's calling out all of the "soft" rappers in the game.

and to the ppl saying it's out of character for Common to have some track where he's talking sh*t/on battle rapper mode....sh*t, refer to his Can I Borrow A Doller/Ressurection style

[video - click to view]

Last edited by GOD999; 11-30-2011 at 08:26 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #38
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2011 2011
i miss listening to V103 in the morning..
 6 years ago '11        #39
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 N.O.4Life said:
I hope Drake don't go at Common da Gawd.That sh*t will not end well...lol.
lmao word... common will tear drake apart
 6 years ago '09        #40
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19306 19306
Common that dude
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy