Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
WHAT A MUTHERfu*kING f*ggot! FOR REAL SON! This dude needs to have his man card revoke..permanently!
 6 years ago '04        #82
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
a week a way from his 18th birthday?? Dude was basically out of high school if its in June and during prom time
 12-01-2011, 12:45 PM         #83
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sam Rothstein said:
Time for BX to grow up, this is wrong man.

Sike

[pic - click to view]

I'm jealous as hell!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #84
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 iPod160 said:
1. why is the legal system so fu*kin lenient to these women, but if a man did the same, he would get 5 years??

2. why are these kids so bi*ch made that they snitch on the teachers?? u got gifts and pus*y on deck for life. unless she says she wants to stop...then u blackmail da hoe

6 years ago '05        #85
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
y the fu*k is he tellin his moms about this smh. u gettin teacher pus*y on your prom night, how the hell do u turn that into an L?
 12-01-2011, 02:15 PM         #86
quantum_enhance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She was all like, "this is how grown-ups do math: add a bed, subtract your clothes, divide my legs then multiply!"
 6 years ago '07        #87
curry_boi04 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 2 2
mom reaction = <<<<<<< pops reaction ....insert hi 5
 6 years ago '10        #88
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
stop fuking these white boys and fuk
sum black dudes and u won't get told on
 6 years ago '04        #89
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Universal Mind said:
Georgia
just read the age of consent laws for georgi, the age of consent is 16

seem like he just caught a bad break

The age of consent in Georgia is 16 and there is no close-in-age exception, though the offenses are significantly reduced in severity if the actor is under 19 years of age and is no more than 4 years older than the victim.

The crime of "statutory r*pe" makes it illegal for anyone to have s3xual intercourse with someone under the age of 16 that they are not married to.[46] This law specifies that a defendant cannot be convicted on the testimony of the victim alone; some other evidence must be present. This offense carries a minimum sentence of 1 year in prison, and a maximum of 20 years. If the offender is 21 years of age or older, the minimum is raised to 10 years in prison, and the offender is subject to s3x offender sentencing guidelines.[47] However, if the victim is 14 or 15 years old and the actor is age 18 or younger and within 4 years of the victim's age, the crime is reduced to a misdemeanor with a maximum sentence of 1 year in prison.

The crime "child molestation" makes it illegal for anyone to engage in "any immoral or indecent act to or in the presence of or with any child under the age of 16 years with the intent to arouse or satisfy the s3xual desires of either the child or the person," as well as electronically transmit any depiction of such an act.[48] It carries a minimum sentence of 5 years and a max of 20 years in prison for a first-time offender, as well as mandatory counseling and s3x offender sentencing guidelines. For repeat offenders, the minimum 10 years and the maximum is life imprisonment. This crime is subject the same exception as statutory r*pe stated above if the victim is 14 or 15 years old and the actor is 18 or younger and within 4 years of age.

A third applicable crime is "aggravated child molestation", which is any act of the aforementioned child molestation that causes injuries to the victim, or involves an act of "sodomy" (defined under state law as any act of oral s3x or anal s3x).[49] This crime carries a sentence of 25 years to life, and lifetime probation thereafter. However, if the victim is 13, 14 or 15 years old, the actor is 18 or younger and within 4 years of age, and the act committed was "sodomy" and did not cause injury, the crime is reduced to a misdemeanor. This exception was added after a landmark case, Wilson v. State of Georgia occurred in 2006 and exposed the statute's lack of reasonable exceptions. At the time due to the phrasing of the law, a teenage boy was sentenced to 10 years in prison for having consensual oral s3x with another teen.

The age of consent was raised from 14 to 16 in 1995, when Senator Steve Langford sponsored a bill to raise it, and the bill passed 52-0.[50] In June 2005, a bill was proposed before the General a.ssembly of Georgia (USA) to raise the age of consent from 16 to 18.[51][52] It did not succeed.
 6 years ago '07        #90
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,221 | Props total: 795 795
dam she couldnt wait a week for him to turn 18

student won tho
 12-01-2011, 09:18 PM         #91
lok2685  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So let me get this right? on one hand he is braggin to his boys that he fu*ked a teacher & on the other he is cryin to his momma that a teacher seduced him.

He is grade A bi*ch, someone should bi*ch slap this muthafu*ka

Yea the teacher shouldnt be fu*kin around with teenagers but this kid is old enough to suffer the consequences of his own actions. Shoulda kept his mouth shut, all he did was cause more problems then its worth
 6 years ago '08        #92
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Dat_BK_Nicca said:
dam she couldnt wait a week for him to turn 18

student won tho
c'mon son you know that n*gga lied.
 6 years ago '08        #93
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
too bad she she didn't look;

[pic - click to view]

12-02-2011, 12:59 AM         #94
Lupin Fiasco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
too bad she she didn't look;

[pic - click to view]

damn ain't that the truth. that was a once inna lifetime deal right there
 6 years ago '11        #95
lgill3 
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
Didn't I just hear about teachers sleeping with students yesterday....

.. and the day before that.... and the day before that..
 6 years ago '04        #96
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
my moms wouldve went post apocalyptic if I told her something like that...

pops though... sh*t, he's probably give me a high five and tell me not to tell my mother.
 12-03-2011, 12:03 PM         #97
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some times i wonder if these are actual events or just fabricated for the sake of views.
almost 3 stories like this a week
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago