Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-30-2011, 10:56 PM         #41
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dahabi said:

The fu*k is this gif from?
From a spanish movie 800 Balas (bullets).

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 11-30-2011 at 10:59 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #42
allstarzprez 
space
space
space
$153 | Props total: 0 0
When i was 17 my Mom knew I was smashing older bi*ches in like their 30's 40's....what a fu*kin nerd. ...kids these days
 6 years ago '05        #43
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
 youknowmystelo said:
moms, really tho?

Shoulda told your pops
 6 years ago '08        #44
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
i bet that kid started crying right after he told her....
 6 years ago '07        #45
Big Daddy 
space
space
$3,171 | Props total: 165 165
 Zaosyn said:
It's different. I'm on the Grand Jury right now and I just had to indict a 23 year old dude who was a substitute teacher AND a football coach a.ssistant because he was fu*king this student who was 17, she was even driving to MEET him to fu*k, it was all consenutal, one day her ex-boyfriend came over cause they were doing some school project together and he saw the 23 year old's car and asked the girl about it. She denied it but he ended up finding the 23 year old teacher IN HER CLOSET with his shirt on backwards and sh*t. The ex boyfriend told her parents and now I just indicted him and he's gonna have to be registered as a s3x offender.. and likely never work in a school again cole world..

However yes 16 in most states IS the age of consent, HOWEVER- when you're a person of authority (in this case a teacher) it is ILLEGAL.
So you guys indicted a guy because some ex got mad that the teacher was banging his ex. Is 17 the legal age in your state? If so the guy should only lose his job not go to jail.
 11-30-2011, 11:48 PM         #46
LYRICALDETOX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaoo at the responses in this thread ...
 11-30-2011, 11:50 PM         #47
tonyk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she's nothing special so don't know why you're all hating on him for telling
 6 years ago '08        #48
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
WHat a f*ggot. lmao one week shy of his b-day, this case should get thrown out and that boy should get slapped.
 6 years ago '09        #49
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
lol 9 mnths....let it be a n*gga with an "underage" prom night victim.
 6 years ago '08        #50
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 red dust 337 said:
that bi*ch sandusky that lil n*gga lol
no he was raping 12 year olds in the a.ss. IF she fu*ked him he should of man up and shut the fu*k up.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 12-01-2011 at 12:14 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #51
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 Big Daddy said:
So you guys indicted a guy because some ex got mad that the teacher was banging his ex. Is 17 the legal age in your state? If so the guy should only lose his job not go to jail.
The PARENTS are the ones who got mad. They're the ones who called the police. It is a FACT that if this 23 year old dude wasn't a teacher or a person of authority then no law would of been broken. However, since he worked at the school and was fu*king one of the students, it is against the law. It's up to the judge to decide what ultimately happens, but the judge will likely side with the charges that we indicted him on (I forget what we indicted him on but it was only because he was a teacher having consensual s3x with a student under the age of 18).

I don't necessary agree with that BUT at the same time when you're a person of authority, that also comes with certain morals and maturity you must maintain. I personally don't believe he should be registered as a s3x offender but he also shouldn't beable to work in a school again. Again, it's up to the judge.

At the end of the day, my job is to see if the person has probability to commit the crime that they are being accused of. This dude OBVIOUSLY did this crime since he was inside her house, he bought her sh*t and she even confessed to it. What happens after that is up to the judge, but the dude IS guilty of the charge he was accused of (being an authority figure and having s3x with someone under the age of 18). My state's age of consent is 16 btw.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 12-01-2011 at 12:15 AM..
 12-01-2011, 12:18 AM         #52
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sleeping with a teacher makes going to school extremely awkward.

its sounds cool and all, and its good s3x, but man you just dont wanna have to see that teacher again.

so awkward that it may make you not go to school and then transfer during your senior year and not graduate.

not a cool story bro's
 6 years ago '05        #53
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,976 | Props total: 21136 21136

Definitely one of the better ones out of all these stories. Nothing special of course, but I prolly woulda been down with it when I was 17
 12-01-2011, 01:03 AM         #54
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DonYBE said:
I know right. Whats up with these emotional a*s kids today? Man I would have loved for one of my fine female teachers give me some. Kids softer than baby sh*t

I know my mom wouldn't have cared, as long as I stayed strapped up

Softer than baby sh*t, I just
 6 years ago '05        #55
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
man she ugly the only reason i would have hit it is to get good grades...

these stories are great but only when the teacher looks good.
 6 years ago '07        #56
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 2474 2474
 TriniSoldier said:
n*gga told his mom. f*ggot a.ss bi*ches these days. too much of these womens jeans and simp music on the radio
 DonYBE said:
I know right. Whats up with these emotional a*s kids today? Man I would have loved for one of my fine female teachers give me some. Kids softer than baby sh*t

I know my mom wouldn't have cared, as long as I stayed strapped up
 StatisticZ said:
As far asw I know most states you gotta be within 5 years of the younger one. This sounds like it was a dude that never got his d!ck wet and after the fact felt like there was supposed to be more to it than it was - hence the regret.
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '04        #57
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 YoungRay20 said:
WHat a f*ggot. lmao one week shy of his b-day, this case should get thrown out and that boy should get slapped.
 12-01-2011, 02:13 AM         #58
Coco4pr3z  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5knuckleshuffle said:

[pic - click to view]

daffy_1 said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #59
munie 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 198 198
 UpTownClips said:

[pic - click to view]

wtf is this from?
 6 years ago '04        #60
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
No offense BUT its always the white boys telling.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy