Pacquiao says Floyd deal 'almost done'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,291 | Props total: 7636 7636
To go with the article I posted above.

From Today (At the Cotto vs Mar 2 presser): Bob Arum saying himself, that he is "canvasing investor groups" to see their offers. Nothing is even close to a done deal.

[video - click to view]

I dont know what Manny is talking about. And neither does it seem his own Promoter.

Last edited by jmheight1; 11-30-2011 at 06:47 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #102
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 philly337 said:
Yea not sure this talk about being scared of needles...pac never said that to my knowledge..maybe Mayweather or Arum but don't remember PAC ever saying that
I've tried to find it, but can only find sites with a bunch people saying "scared of needles, but has tattoos!", but not any articles about him saying he was afraid of needles. Closest thing with actual quotes from anyone about this was de la Hoya saying Manny was afraid of needles

I'm not denying he ever said it, but I can't find anything where Pacquiao says that. Curious as to how that all started since it gets repeated so much as a dig at Pacquiao.
 6 years ago '04        #103
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
So when paq loses is he gonna blame it on the needle? Since hes "superstitious"
 6 years ago '10        #104
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,322 | Props total: 423 423
Pac almost got all the drugs out his system
 11-30-2011, 07:06 PM         #105
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoFresh170 said:
in mayweather they trust lol
Aren't you a pacroid fan who doesn't know sh*t about boxing?
 6 years ago '10        #106
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
 omglolwtfbbq said:
I've tried to find it, but can only find sites with a bunch people saying "scared of needles, but has tattoos!", but not any articles about him saying he was afraid of needles. Closest thing with actual quotes from anyone about this was de la Hoya saying Manny was afraid of needles

I'm not denying he ever said it, but I can't find anything where Pacquiao says that. Curious as to how that all started since it gets repeated so much as a dig at Pacquiao.
The 2 closes people to Manny business wise saying it for a 2 year span.

"He knows that Manny has a phobia of putting needles in and extracting blood when it got close to the f!ght." - Bob Arum

"That's the same thing with Manny and Needles. He hates needles. We're not making
anything up" - Koncz

6 years ago '07        #107
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
"He knows that Manny has a phobia of putting needles in and extracting blood when it got close to the f!ght." - Bob Arum

"That's the same thing with Manny and Needles. He hates needles. We're not making
anything up" - Koncz

Good stuff, for some reason I couldn't find this sh*t in a search. Arum's statements at least make sense (still a scumbag tho), fear of needles taking blood out close to a f!ght.
But Koncz Another example of Pacquiao getting sh*tted on by letting other people talk for him all the time.
 6 years ago '06        #108
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659

So like stated PAC didn't say it....bullsh*ttin Arum and koncz

Also Arum said he's basically scared of getting blood out close to the f!ght not the needles

Last edited by philly337; 11-30-2011 at 07:22 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #109
BogerMan 
space
space
$492 | Props total: 112 112
Won't happen
 6 years ago '10        #110
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
 omglolwtfbbq said:
Good stuff, for some reason I couldn't find this sh*t in a search. Arum's statements at least make sense (still a scumbag tho), fear of needles taking blood out close to a f!ght.
But Koncz Another example of Pacquiao getting sh*tted on by letting other people talk for him all the time.
yeah, its pretty responsible that if two of the most important people in your own camp who always talk for you say something about you, for 2 years. People are going to repeat it.
 6 years ago '07        #111
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
 jmheight1 said:
yeah, its pretty responsible that if two of the most important people in your own camp who always talk for you say something about you, for 2 years. People are going to repeat it.
Yea, all that "it's up to my promoter, talk to my promoter" is a huge backfire when your promoter is a douchbag.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Arum wasn't even negotiating for this f!ght until Pacquiao started giving interviews saying negotiations were underway.
 6 years ago '11        #112
Blue Mercury 236 heat pts236
space
space
$1,490 | Props total: 920 920
Blah blah blah blah
 11-30-2011, 09:14 PM         #113
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
why people keep saying he don't like needles, when he loves to get tattoos lol
It's a difference between giving blood and getting a tat man. He says it makes him feel weak and he's extremely superstitious. Mind over matter, if you believe something hard enough you can trick your body into believing it too. He doesn't want to give blood before a f!ght and be weak.
 6 years ago '04        #114
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 TriniSoldier said:
he aint the one ducking the needles tho now is he?
did bradley/casamayor need needles, did pacquiao/marquez need needles, did canelo/cintron need needles. Did you complain about those f!ghts...

and oh ya, who introduced the idea of needles again.
 6 years ago '09        #115
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,074 | Props total: 22510 22510

[video - click to view]

4:02
Floyd they just don't understand

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 11-30-2011 at 09:28 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #116
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 dre03 said:
How the fu*k did yall even get on this... The f!ght is drawing closer that's all that matters all this bullsh*t i talked and gayweather fans have been talking and bashing each of the f!ghters shoudl go out the window... The excuses you n*ggas are making now are pointless cuz nobody is talking about them as a roadblock anymore...

I see n*ggas still bringing up old as excuses that dont even apply anymore... PAcquiao himself stated a deal is close... He didn't say sh*t else... You should be somewhat relieved that the f!ght is closer to happening... Not making excuses on why it won't... I want to see this f!ght but i do think deep down alot of you Mayweather d!ckriders don't... You are the only ones making excuses at this point and being pessimistic...
watch the spin mayweather fans are gonna put on this...this should be entertaining
 11-30-2011, 09:27 PM         #117
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmheight1 said:

anything up" - Koncz

"Putting needles in and extracting blood"
 6 years ago '07        #118
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403

[video - click to view]

/thread
 11-30-2011, 10:03 PM         #119
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
It's a difference between giving blood and getting a tat man. He says it makes him feel weak and he's extremely superstitious. Mind over matter, if you believe something hard enough you can trick your body into believing it too. He doesn't want to give blood before a f!ght and be weak.
Lol I'm sure it's not going to cause him serious damage just do give an example, a little drop that's all we ask for, it's not like a bunch of vampires are sucking his blood
 12-01-2011, 01:12 AM         #120
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quan3106 said:
Yeah...ok...I won't believe this till I'm illegally streaming that sh*t...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy