Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 Pistol Peter said:
oh word?

[pic - click to view]

Anyone have a link to anything showing where the fear of needles stuff came from? I tried googling it but can't find where he actually said this
 6 years ago '05        #82
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 Storchaveli said:
ETHER

Did Manny lose his last f!ght against JMM? Yes. Are his wishes to avoid blood extraction right before the f!ght unreasonable and a sign that he's "hiding" something? Absolutely not. That vid proves it.

[pic - click to view]

Nice try Mayweather groupies.
Who lost pacquaios first blood test and why did it go missing ???
 6 years ago '04        #83
MACKthaKNIFE 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 39 39
As a Filipino, I just wanted to respond on the whole Manny being superstitious against needles topic. Filipinos are crazy superstitious. I grew up thinking going to sleep with my hair wet would cause me to go blind.

His unwillingness of getting blood taken before a f!ght is a culture thing. He believes he won't be 100% if he gets blood drawn too close to the f!ght because that's what Filipino culture made him believe. Now it's stuck in his head, so even if he is physically fine, mentally he'll have that in his head. Manny always agreed to taking blood RIGHT AFTER the f!ght, but not just before. He isn't completely ducking needles. He also isn't the brightest guy.

That being said, I'm a Pac fan and will cheer for him (obviously), but I wouldn't bet money on him. I thought it would be a good f!ght before, but all the random other sh*t people in the Phil have him doing are fu*king over any chance he has of winning (he wants to run for president...smh). Manny is NOT a politician, NOT a singer, NOT an actor, NOT any other sh*t they have him doing. He's a talented, simple-minded boxer that has too many of the wrong influences around him. If Arum wasn't handling him, and he didn't have all those manipulative fu*ks around him, this f!ght would've happened 3 years ago and it would have been a defining moment of our generation.
 6 years ago '06        #84
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,942 | Props total: 10596 10596
 zogby said:
Who lost pacquaios first blood test and why did it go missing ???
Who knows but the video does two things...

One he had a random drug test they thought had 0% chance of happening 2 days before a f!ght and was clean. So the only time he was tested completely random (more random then anything possible considering he had no idea it was coming) he tested negative for anything

Second it shows he said he would not take a blood test that early again wayyyyyyyyyy before Mayweather and had a legitimate reason why

Lastly if anything looks suspicious is that out of the blue Mayweather wanted a drug test. Actually wouldn't be surprised if the Mayweather team saw this clip when everybody wanted this f!ght and saw how he would never f!ght with a blood test that early so put that in the demand

Its like when Roy Jones said he'd never f!ght over seas after the olympics....if it wasn't so known and a guy said ill only f!ght you in Korea because you have American bias and Roy declined everybody would say "roy scared.....f!ghter b is f!ghting under the same conditions"...when f!ghter b knew all along Roy would not f!ght over seas and stated it previously

Oh the d!ck riders going to be mad at this post...get ready...this bi*ch going to 10 pages in the next hour

Last edited by philly337; 11-30-2011 at 05:29 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #85
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
All the sh*t most of you dudes is talkin is irrelevant. Pac said they close to gettin the deal done? GOOD. They both need to sign the sh*t and that's it. Then we all can watch Pac get beat the fu*k up worst than what we just seen, so we can all go on about our merry fu*kin lives.

That is all.
 6 years ago '04        #86
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
I hope its true.
 11-30-2011, 05:50 PM         #87
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quan3106 said:
Yeah...ok...I won't believe this till I'm illegally streaming that sh*t...
im all for illegal streaming man..

But this f!ght would be an EVENT..

Gotta gather up the family and friends and watch on the big screen tv :dancingcool:
 11-30-2011, 05:54 PM         #88
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the second this is confirmed i should receive an email from MGM Resorts offering me a free suite.

cheap fu*ks never throw in the airfare.

after ufc 138 which was meh, i hope this f!ght lives up to the hype. hope they throw Cinnamon on the card like they did the lst Monkey f!ght
 6 years ago '07        #89
ShintaX 92 heat pts92
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 215 215
 quan3106 said:
Yeah...ok...I won't believe this till I'm illegally streaming that sh*t...
I normally see all the f!ghts online, but not this one I can't miss not even a second of the f!ght
because this pretty much the end of boxing after this f!ght there is no much to look forward in boxing.
 6 years ago '04        #90
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
 SmooveDude said:
how do you duck needles?the n*gga dont like needles and he superstitious honest answer please....do you believe everything floyd says? or like 95% of it? like in all seriousness
n*gga shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '04        #91
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 CTre said:
why people keep saying he don't like needles, when he loves to get tattoos lol
this is the truth tho lol
 6 years ago '10        #92
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,762 | Props total: 2856 2856
 EscoNore said:

[pic - click to view]

Pacquiao says Floyd deal 'almost done'

ESPN staff
November 30, 2011

WBO welterweight king Manny Pacquiao claims there are only a few "little things" to sort out before he signs to f!ght Floyd Mayweather Jnr in Las Vegas on May 5 next year.

This week WBC champion Mayweather suggested everything was done on his side, and that he was just waiting for Pacquiao to agree to drug-testing demands.

The last round of negotiations broke down over this issue, with Mayweather wanting sampling to go on for longer than Pacquiao was willing to permit. The Filipino said that losing blood too close to f!ght night would affect his performance in the ring.

However, the Pacquiao camp have stressed in recent months that their man is ready to go along with the American's requirements - and now it seems the bout is very close to confirmation.

"We are ready," Pacquiao told abs-cbnnews.com. "If it pushes through, once he signs the contract then I'll sign the contract. Only the little things are being worked out and negotiations are almost done."

Following Pacquiao's controversial points win against Juan Manuel Marquez earlier this month, there was clamour for a rematch. Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum, who has made no secret of his disdain for Mayweather, seemed keen on the idea.

However, trainer Freddie Roach and conditioning supremo Alex Ariza reportedly wanted Pacquiao to face Mayweather instead - and they appear to have got their wish.

Source:
(Homie ya rap top 5 is 1 of the illest I've seen besides my own....respect due, especially for AZ in urs)
& on this, I will save up pennies to see Floyd win this sh*t.
 11-30-2011, 06:15 PM         #93
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ace2125 said:
n*gga shut the fu*k up
fu*k you pus*y
 11-30-2011, 06:19 PM         #94
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MACKthaKNIFE said:
As a Filipino, I just wanted to respond on the whole Manny being superstitious against needles topic. Filipinos are crazy superstitious. I grew up thinking going to sleep with my hair wet would cause me to go blind.

His unwillingness of getting blood taken before a f!ght is a culture thing. He believes he won't be 100% if he gets blood drawn too close to the f!ght because that's what Filipino culture made him believe. Now it's stuck in his head, so even if he is physically fine, mentally he'll have that in his head. Manny always agreed to taking blood RIGHT AFTER the f!ght, but not just before. He isn't completely ducking needles. He also isn't the brightest guy.

That being said, I'm a Pac fan and will cheer for him (obviously), but I wouldn't bet money on him. I thought it would be a good f!ght before, but all the random other sh*t people in the Phil have him doing are fu*king over any chance he has of winning (he wants to run for president...smh). Manny is NOT a politician, NOT a singer, NOT an actor, NOT any other sh*t they have him doing. He's a talented, simple-minded boxer that has too many of the wrong influences around him. If Arum wasn't handling him, and he didn't have all those manipulative fu*ks around him, this f!ght would've happened 3 years ago and it would have been a defining moment of our generation.
I'm not Filipino, but I tried telling people that it was a superstition thing...like how he keeps like 40 people around him at all times and keeps going on the Jimmy Kimmel show every f!ght week because he has won every f!ght since he started doing that. Nobody wants to hear that though...don't understand that people that didn't grow up in the same culture as you might not be the same as you when it comes to that stuff.
 6 years ago '06        #95
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
The average Mayweather fan surpasses even the worst Kobe/Lebron stans. It's like they're all the same person.
 6 years ago '10        #96
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 7504 7504
Dont get your hopes up. Goldenboy has already made clear that no Negotiations are going on right now cause Arum wont talk to them. Arum himself has said he wont talk them, until he ready and finished with some deal with investors he's trying to pull off.

From Today

[pic - click to view]

Bob Arum's Mayweather-Pacquiao dream includes investors, but not Oscar De La Hoya

Published: Wednesday, November 30, 2011, 6:35 AM
David Mayo | The Grand Rapids Press By David Mayo | The Grand Rapids

Top Rank president Bob Arum, left, would rather not share any of Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao pie with Oscar De La Hoya.

Here's where Bob Arum really sits on a Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao f!ght: He wants in, he wants Oscar De La Hoya out (and perhaps a few others, too), and he wants a tiny pool of people divvying a massive pool of money as long as he’s part of both.

Yes, in Arum’s perfect world, Mayweather and Pacquiao would f!ght next year. He also would be the promoter of record, as well as the only promotional company involved. He would set the purses and the pay-per-view price. He would use other people’s money, he says. And boxing would have its financial record-setter, and a f!ght which might hold that distinction for a very long time, given the general fiscal arc of the sport and the unusual interest in these f!ghters and this f!ght.

First, Arum said, there will be "10 days to two weeks" to hash out offers from two potential investors who essentially want to buy the f!ght, whom he has refused to identify.

Arum said these investors, whoever they may be, are not interested in some exotic f!ght locale like Manila was for Muhammad Ali-Joe Frazier III; or Kinshasa, Zaire, for Ali-George Foreman. The f!ght would be in the United States, in one of the boxing-rich jurisdictions where there’s no state income tax to slash into the historic paydays, "like Nevada or Texas," Arum said, the latter coincidentally being where Jerry Jones lives and periodically pursues big f!ghts for his big football stadium, and already launched one failed bid for Mayweather-Pacquiao, as if there’s been any other kind.

De La Hoya, who in Arum's perfect world would be sliced completely out of the equation despite his recent history promoting Mayweather, beginning with their f!ght against each other, apparently disputes some or all of what Arum says.

At least, whoever operates De La Hoya's Twitter account does, if this post Tuesday is any indication: "Bob arum please please stop lying to the public. Sit down with my CEO Richard and make the big f!ght happen. Before manny asks questions"

Aside from capitalization, punctuation and a sentence fragment, the message is pretty clear.

So is Arum's.

"Right now, I’m involved in a huge promotion in New York," Arum said, referrring to Antonio Margarito-Miguel Cotto II on Saturday, "so I’m not going to get exercised about that f!ght. If we move forward, it’s not appropriate to engage in the name-calling, or to make statements. And I’m not making statements. I’m just talking about the process I’m going through."

Oh, and at the end of the process, if one of these financial investors indeed underwrites the f!ght, is this:

"If a deal is done like this, there will be some people left out," Arum said. :boxing: "The investor would have the authority to determine who they want on the ground, taking care of their business." :lol1:

Lest anyone think the negotiating and posturing for Mayweather-Pacquiao isn’t under way, consider all of that for a moment.

This isn’t the malarkey in early 2010, when the two sides passed a few verbal messages, using an HBO executive as liaison, and it was passed off as negotiating. This is Arum firing a warning shot directly over the bow of Golden Boy Promotions, its president De La Hoya, CEO Richard Schaefer, and maybe even Mayweather’s inner-circle advisers Al Haymon and Leonard Ellerbe: If you want to deal with Pacquiao, you have to deal with me, but Mayweather is a promotional free agent, so while the f!ght can’t be done without me, it can be done without any of you.

No one disputes that Michael Koncz, Pacquiao’s business adviser, visited Mayweather’s gym last week in Las Vegas.

What is in dispute is whether business was discussed. Arum said Koncz relayed information to Mayweather about the investment offers, in a meeting facilitated by Roger Mayweather, the f!ghter’s uncle and trainer. Ellerbe said no business was discussed and it was just a cordial meeting, with pictures taken and hands shaken. From what’s known of the camp dynamic, it would be extraordinary to believe Koncz popped in unannounced, asked for a personal meeting with Mayweather from which Ellerbe was excluded, and had that wish granted.

That is, unless that meeting at the gym wasn’t the only one between Koncz and Mayweather.

Arum said he knows the two potential investors have the financial wherewithal to commit to the f!ght. Whether they do is another story, he said.

Regardless, there's still December to address Mayweather-Pacquiao possibilities for next spring.

"What’s the rush?" said Arum, who has taken that stance on Mayweather-Pacquiao all along.

"If neither investor works out, I’ll go to Manny, and if he says he wants to negotiate the conventional way***** (see below) , then that’s what we’ll do," Arum said. "Floyd will pick whoever he wants to represent him, and Koncz will represent Manny."

As to the probability that the f!ght actually will happen, Arum sounded like exactly what he is, an octogenarian who is already extremely wealthy and doesn’t much care if these young welterweights leave nine-figure windfalls on the table.

"I have no idea," he said.

Bob Arum own Words today disprove that Manny said. Manny is being feed misguided info.

Last edited by jmheight1; 11-30-2011 at 06:28 PM..
 11-30-2011, 06:25 PM         #97
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So a simple man is afraid of injecting himself needles but when he is ready to get a tattoo he just ignores his nightmare?" "Filipinos are superstitious people" So getting a mega check(Pacroid) that will eventually feed him throughout his career and pay for his kids college or whatever is not worth taking the risk? He just knows that he is going to get exposed against a better f!ghter that's all.
 11-30-2011, 06:31 PM         #98
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotInThisTown said:
So a simple man is afraid of injecting himself needles but when he is ready to get a tattoo he just ignores his nightmare?" "Filipinos are superstitious people" So getting a mega check(Pacroid) that will eventually feed him throughout his career and pay for his kids college or whatever is not worth taking the risk? He just knows that he is going to get exposed against a better f!ghter that's all.
It's about giving the blood, not being poked with the needle you a.ss.
 6 years ago '06        #99
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,942 | Props total: 10596 10596
 22k said:
It's about giving the blood, not being poked with the needle you a.ss.
Yea not sure this talk about being scared of needles...pac never said that to my knowledge..maybe Mayweather or Arum but don't remember PAC ever saying that
 6 years ago '10        #100
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1946 1946
 dg177bx said:
gayweather fans are the funniest they follow the words of a n*gga who's dumber then they are
in mayweather they trust lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy