most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 texasplayboy_23 said:

How ironic it is to call a millionaire dumb, when your minimum wage @ss lacks simple grammar...

"a boxing ring f!ght"?
"can't formulate a two sentences"? The letter A is singular and the word SENTENCES is plural...step ya 5th period game up f*ggot.:rolllaugh:

When you are getting owned . Turn into the grammar police.i understand if i mispelled every word i typed but this **** got owned. not a single statement about the topic at hand. if minimum wage is $22.75 an hour then damn i must be doing bad.take your hick a.ss back to sleep you arent important

he mad

Last edited by dg177bx; 11-30-2011 at 11:04 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #42
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,192 | Props total: 22661 22661
You put 10 boxers in a room, and offer them all a 50 million dollar mega f!ght, with the only downside being you have to take Olympic Style tests for illegal enhancements, and 9 out of the 10 f!ghters are okay with it, makes you wonder what's wrong with that 1 n*gga.
 11-30-2011, 11:09 AM         #43
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
You put 10 boxers in a room, and offer them all a 50 million dollar mega f!ght, with the only downside being you have to take Olympic Style tests for illegal enhancements, and 9 out of the 10 f!ghters are okay with it, makes you wonder what's wrong with that 1 n*gga.
this
 11-30-2011, 11:10 AM         #44
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the funny thing is floyd is taking the same damn tests

its not like he just making pacroid do it

while pacroid i mean ARUM is choosing the ring size...pillows for gloves....venue....asking floyd to forfeit 10 mil per pound if overweight

Floyd hasn't demanded anything that he himself isn't also doing

so again

WHATS THE PROBLEM??????
 6 years ago '06        #45
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,041 | Props total: 10703 10703
 Nate187um said:
the funny thing is floyd is taking the same damn tests

its not like he just making pacroid do it

while pacroid i mean ARUM is choosing the ring size...pillows for gloves....venue....asking floyd to forfeit 10 mil per pound if overweight

Floyd hasn't demanded anything that he himself isn't also doing

so again

WHATS THE PROBLEM??????
again this is the problem...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by philly337; 11-30-2011 at 11:20 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #46
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 philly337 said:
again this is the problem...

lool were suppose to translate this how?
 6 years ago '06        #47
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,041 | Props total: 10703 10703
 NomiS said:
lool were suppose to translate this how?

Fixed
 11-30-2011, 11:25 AM         #48
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
you can say that about almost anything tho....n*ggas got different views about everythingsome n*ggas will take 50mill to smash a dude but i sure wont
 11-30-2011, 11:42 AM         #49
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:

When you are getting owned . Turn into the grammar police.i understand if i mispelled every word i typed but this **** got owned. not a single statement about the topic at hand. if minimum wage is $22.75 an hour then damn i must be doing bad.take your hick a.ss back to sleep you arent important

he mad
Maybe if you thought I was unimportant before you ignored my post I might've believed you.:laughing4: And who's gettin owned when that was my first time postin in here?...nice try though dog.
 6 years ago '10        #50
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,230 | Props total: 11134 11134
Ima believe what Pacquiao conditioning coach says over A n*gga that spells smooth with a V to be cool...Pacquiao more then likely wants the f!ght...Arum is the roadblock..
 6 years ago '11        #51
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 SmooveDude said:
you can say that about almost anything tho....n*ggas got different views about everythingsome n*ggas will take 50mill to smash a dude but i sure wont
how the hell is YOU fu*king another n*gga for money even close to comparable to a professional boxer taking a boxing match for a huge pay-out???
 11-30-2011, 11:52 AM         #52
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
Wow...just, wow. That has absolutely nothing to do with what dude just said but ok.
 11-30-2011, 11:54 AM         #53
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
how the hell is YOU fu*king another n*gga for money even close to comparable to a professional boxer taking a boxing match for a huge pay-out???
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Wow...just, wow. That has absolutely nothing to do with what dude just said but ok.
im showin people got different views on things n*ggasbut this is BX just ignore my other text and focus on 8-10 words
 11-30-2011, 11:55 AM         #54
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quan3106 said:
Ima believe what Pacquiao conditioning coach says over A n*gga that spells smooth with a V to be cool...Pacquiao more then likely wants the f!ght...Arum is the roadblock..
i dont try to be cool idiot....especially over the internetwho thinks about things like that? i spell it that way because thats how i say it and people around meyou dumb
 6 years ago '11        #55
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
n*gga, the whole point in showing that is the comparison...unless you are a gay prostitute, your profession has nothing to do with fu*king n*ggas...a boxer's profession has just a LITTLE to do with boxing, don't you think? so of course a n*gga wouldn't fu*k another n*gga for money...they haven't made a conceited effort to turn that into their profession.
 11-30-2011, 11:59 AM         #56
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
im showin people got different views on things n*ggasbut this is BX just ignore my other text and focus on 8-10 words
I'm just saying that that was a great point dude brought up and you really didn't have an answer for it.
 6 years ago '09        #57
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
yo this sh*t made my chest hurt
 6 years ago '04        #58
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 TriniSoldier said:
makes you wonder how someone so dumb can have so much more money than you right?

That made absolutely no sense seeing how he made his money in a sport... Like alot of educationally dumb people...
 6 years ago '04        #59
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
How the fu*k did yall even get on this... The f!ght is drawing closer that's all that matters all this bullsh*t i talked and gayweather fans have been talking and bashing each of the f!ghters shoudl go out the window... The excuses you n*ggas are making now are pointless cuz nobody is talking about them as a roadblock anymore...

I see n*ggas still bringing up old as excuses that dont even apply anymore... PAcquiao himself stated a deal is close... He didn't say sh*t else... You should be somewhat relieved that the f!ght is closer to happening... Not making excuses on why it won't... I want to see this f!ght but i do think deep down alot of you Mayweather d!ckriders don't... You are the only ones making excuses at this point and being pessimistic...
 6 years ago '09        #60
space
space
The manny stans came out of hiding finally
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy