Pacquiao says Floyd deal 'almost done'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 dg177bx said:
you done suckin d!ck?
yeah for now..next mayweather related thread though i'm back to sucking
 11-30-2011, 10:20 AM         #22
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pactards runnin around like

[pic - click to view]

on tha real
 6 years ago '05        #23
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 Nate187um said:
pactards runnin around like

[pic - click to view]

on tha real
does this nerd work or go to school? how sad
 6 years ago '11        #24
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
I swear these threads always be the funniest, n*ggas be going at people's throats for no reason
 6 years ago '04        #25
EscoNore 67 heat pts67 OP
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 Pistol Peter said:
yeah for now..next mayweather related thread though i'm back to sucking

[pic - click to view]

11-30-2011, 10:28 AM         #26
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
stop it
ok so maybe i reached on that one
 6 years ago '09        #27
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,930 | Props total: 22179 22179
 dg177bx said:
gayweather fans are the funniest they follow the words of a n*gga who's dumber then they are
makes you wonder how someone so dumb can have so much more money than you right?
 6 years ago '07        #28
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 TriniSoldier said:
makes you wonder how someone so dumb can have so much more money than you right?
 11-30-2011, 10:30 AM         #29
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
pactards
what does that even mean? do you think thats clever? how do you pronounce it? that aint even a play on his name wow
 6 years ago '05        #30
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
yea it must be complex for a human to go to a boxing ring f!ght then go home and earn a check for it. yet cant formulate a two sentences that make sense without sounding ignorant. your d!ckriding has exposed you
 6 years ago '09        #31
space
space
 dg177bx said:
yea it must be complex for a human to go to a boxing ring f!ght then go home and earn a check for it. yet cant formulate a two sentences that make sense without sounding ignorant. your d!ckriding has exposed you
And if that's how you truly feel then your lack of boxing knowledge has exposed you. Statement still stands though, how does someone so much less intelligent than you, do such an easy non complex job, and make more than you and your family ever will?
 6 years ago '11        #32
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 TriniSoldier said:
And if that's how you truly feel then your lack of boxing knowledge has exposed you. Statement still stands though, how does someone so much less intelligent than you, do such an easy non complex job, and make more than you and your family ever will?
you do know there are idiot savants living homeless now right?

Knowledge and Intelligence=/=Rich
 6 years ago '05        #33
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 quan3106 said:
Yeah...ok...I won't believe this till I'm illegally streaming that sh*t...
A f!ght this big Idk why you would want to view it with laggy streams. Every time it starts to lag I'd be like

6 years ago '06        #34
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
How the hell you duck needles when they were not required by the commission lol...you d!ckriders are something else

Again here is a video of PAC saying he would never do blood testing again that close to the f!ght after he attributed his loss to Morales to the blood taken....years before Mayweather was ever mentioned. Now he most likely was not weakened by the testing but something I know you frail dudes don't understand because you've never boxed is how mental boxing is. All that matters is that HE THINKS it weakened him so when he does it again he is going to have doubt going into the f!ght about it affecting his performance (just like you go into a f!ght thinking you're going to lose you're going to lose...if you think you're going to be weak you're going to be weak.)

*waits for d!ckriders to say I'm a PAC Stan when I'm telling you right now Mayweather is light years ahead of Manny in skill...just obvious who its holding the f!ght up and its Floyd (and Arum)*

[video - click to view]

Last edited by philly337; 11-30-2011 at 11:22 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #35
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
maybe because he chose(which doesnt take a rocket scientist to do) to get payed for his boxing skill just like any other boxer. fu*kin idiot.
i dont box but if i would i'll damn sure be making money from it. so dont use "then your lack of boxing knowledge has exposed you" because it doesnt correlate to sh*t with your debate its just exposing more for the trininidadian hoe you are.if thats the case every boxer in the world would be smart according to your 7th grade standards/knowledege,because they make money for boxing. look at most of the boxers that are as dumb as a pile of rocks, now because they make money boxing they are the smartest thing in the world? stop sucking d!ck.

tell me something smart he has done outside of boxing to convince me he is smart.... go ahead

Last edited by dg177bx; 11-30-2011 at 10:47 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #36
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 wjcorner said:
you do know there are idiot savants living homeless now right?

Knowledge and Intelligence=/=Rich
thank you for having a brain
 11-30-2011, 10:46 AM         #37
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
oh word?

[pic - click to view]

quan3106 said:
Hey f*g...i won't believe sh*t till I see it PERIOD...did I bring up Ariza who is mentioned in the articles interview where he stated ARUM is the reason the f!ght won't happen...no...u know why...cuz I don't blame PAC...I blame Arum...stfu and simultaneously take the d!ck out your butt and mouth

dg177bx said:
How ironic it is to call a millionaire dumb, when your minimum wage @ss lacks simple grammar...

"a boxing ring f!ght"?
"can't formulate a two sentences"? The letter A is singular and the word SENTENCES is plural...step ya 5th period game up f*ggot.
 6 years ago '06        #38
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
 dg177bx said:
maybe because he chose(which doesnt take a rocket scientist to do) to get payed for his boxing skill just like any other boxer. fu*kin idiot.
i dont box but if i would i'll damn sure be making money from it. so dont use "then your lack of boxing knowledge has exposed you" because it doesnt correlate to sh*t with your debate its just exposing more for the trininidadian hoe you are.if thats the case every boxer in the world would be smart according to your 7th grade standards/knowledege,because they make money for boxing. i make money at what i do for something that takes smarts i have the ability to articulate as well something money mayweather cant do.

tell me something smart he has done outside of boxing to convince me he is smart.... go ahead
Mayweather its actually pretty smart when it comes to business...its really hard to go on your own outside of promoters and be successful. Him and Roy Jones said fu*k taking half my check and made a lot of money doing so
 6 years ago '09        #39
space
space
 dg177bx said:
i dont box but if i would i'll damn sure be making money from it. so dont use "then your lack of boxing knowledge has exposed you" because it doesnt correlate to sh*t with your debate its just exposing more for the trininidadian hoe you are.if thats the case every boxer in the world would be smart according to your 7th grade standards/knowledege,because they make money for boxing. look at most of the boxers that are as dumb as a pile of rocks, now because they make money boxing they are the smartest thing in the world? stop sucking d!ck.

You obviously do lack knowledge of the sport, because if you watched it at least relatively objectively then you would realize that in and out of the ring, he is one of the most, if not the most intelligent f!ghter in the game. All you have to do is simply watch him perform his mastery of the craft that you try to make sound so simple and basic someone as pathetic as your father could replicate it. However you and I both know that is not the case. In the ring he is the best surgeon in the game right now. Outside of the ring? Show me another f!ghter that has the same level of business knowledge as him, as well as putting it to actual use to benefit their career, when you have other elite f!ghters, such as manny for the sake of the topic, who doesn't even have control of his own brand.
 11-30-2011, 11:00 AM         #40
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao these pactards slowly coming back i see

they was ghost when marquez embarrassed that a.ss

but now they wanna slowly step back in the building like they never left
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago