Pacquiao says Floyd deal 'almost done'

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
8543 pageviews
149 comments

EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173

[pic - click to view]

ESPN staff
November 30, 2011

WBO welterweight king Manny Pacquiao claims there are only a few "little things" to sort out before he signs to f!ght Floyd Mayweather Jnr in Las Vegas on May 5 next year.

This week WBC champion Mayweather suggested everything was done on his side, and that he was just waiting for Pacquiao to agree to drug-testing demands.

The last round of negotiations broke down over this issue, with Mayweather wanting sampling to go on for longer than Pacquiao was willing to permit. The Filipino said that losing blood too close to f!ght night would affect his performance in the ring.

However, the Pacquiao camp have stressed in recent months that their man is ready to go along with the American's requirements - and now it seems the bout is very close to confirmation.

"We are ready," Pacquiao told abs-cbnnews.com. "If it pushes through, once he signs the contract then I'll sign the contract. Only the little things are being worked out and negotiations are almost done."

Following Pacquiao's controversial points win against Juan Manuel Marquez earlier this month, there was clamour for a rematch. Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum, who has made no secret of his disdain for Mayweather, seemed keen on the idea.

However, trainer Freddie Roach and conditioning supremo Alex Ariza reportedly wanted Pacquiao to face Mayweather instead - and they appear to have got their wish.

Source:
[pic - click to view]

Manny Pacquiao says Floyd Mayweather Jnr deal 'almost done' | Boxing News | ESPN.co.uk

149 comments for "Pacquiao says Floyd deal 'almost done'"

6 years ago '10        #2
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,230 | Props total: 11134 11134
Yeah...ok...I won't believe this till I'm illegally streaming that sh*t...
 6 years ago '09        #3
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,138 | Props total: 22587 22587
"little things" like blood testing? or little things like what type of items will be comped in the dressing room pre-f!ght?
 11-30-2011, 09:33 AM         #4
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quan3106 said:
if floyd woulda said this you prolly woulda had a different post huh
 6 years ago '09        #5
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
if floyd woulda said this you prolly woulda had a different post huh
he aint the one ducking the needles tho now is he?
 11-30-2011, 09:37 AM         #6
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
he aint the one ducking the needles tho now is he?
how do you duck needles?the n*gga dont like needles and he superstitious honest answer please....do you believe everything floyd says? or like 95% of it? like in all seriousness
 6 years ago '10        #7
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
Hey f*g...i won't believe sh*t till I see it PERIOD...did I bring up Ariza who is mentioned in the articles interview where he stated ARUM is the reason the f!ght won't happen...no...u know why...cuz I don't blame PAC...I blame Arum...stfu and simultaneously take the d!ck out your butt and mouth

Last edited by quan3106; 11-30-2011 at 10:08 AM.. Reason: Quoted myself But Smoovedude still a fag doe
 11-30-2011, 09:47 AM         #8
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quan3106 said:
Hey f*g...i won't believe sh*t till I see it PERIOD...did I bring up Ariza who is mentioned in the articles interview where he stated ARUM is the reason the f!ght won't happen...no...u know why...cuz I don't blame PAC...I blame Arum...stfu and simultaneously take the d!ck out your butt and mouth
...you quoted yourselfn*gga talkin to himself

but on another note who says things like this....like how does that cross your mind to say to someone? you may have gay tendencies
 6 years ago '04        #9
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144

Pacquiao recently confirmed that negotiations are ongoing with Mayweather's team. Mayweather also called on Pacquiao to sign a contract for a May 5 f!ght date.

"Ready na tayo. Kung natuloy 'yan, 'pag pumirma na s'ya sa kontrate, pirma na rin tayo," Pacquiao said. (We are ready. If it pushes through, once he signs the contract then I'll sign the contract.)
Pacquiao said there are only a few details left to be tackled in the negotiations.

"Maliit na bagay na pinag-uusapan, malapit ng matapos ang negotiation," he said. (Only the little things are being worked out and negotiations are almost done.)

He said he has no issue with the May 5 f!ght date, saying it is a good month for the f!ght.

Pacquiao also laughed off Mayweather's recent comments about him, wherein the American boxer said Pacquiao actually has 6 losses on his record instead of 3.

Mayweather said Pacquiao lost to Mexico's Juan Manuel Marquez three times, bringing his total number of losses to six.

"Kung ganyan ang paniniwala n'ya, eh di respetuhin natin," Pacquiao said. (If that's what he thinks, we have to respect it).

Sounds like it could actually be going down.
 6 years ago '10        #10
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 quan3106 said:
 quan3106 said:
 6 years ago '04        #11
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
why people keep saying he don't like needles, when he loves to get tattoos lol
 11-30-2011, 09:57 AM         #12
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
time for that flip to get washed
 6 years ago '09        #13
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
how do you duck needles?the n*gga dont like needles and he superstitious honest answer please....do you believe everything floyd says? or like 95% of it? like in all seriousness
He likes em enough to have tattoos on his body, and hang around when his camp get tattoos as well. Manny & Arum been bullsh*tting for years, but it wasn't entirely manny's fault I don't think, but all that lawsuit bullsh*t and all that other noise for a f!ghter that sh*t is just class A cornball to me. & To answer your question no, I don't believe everything anyone says, but I for damn sure can't wait to see floyd beat his a.ss. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '10        #14
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
I quoted myself but u knew who I was talkin bout ur f*ggot a.ss...
 11-30-2011, 10:07 AM         #15
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 quan3106 said:
I quoted myself but u knew who I was talkin bout ur f*ggot a.ss...
you gay as hell bra straight up
 6 years ago '07        #16
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 SmooveDude said:
oh word?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #17
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
gayweather fans are the funniest they follow the words of a n*gga who's dumber then they are
 11-30-2011, 10:14 AM         #18
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
oh word?

[pic - click to view]

look at him, you can tell he drunk....n*gga got the loose neck
 6 years ago '07        #19
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 SmooveDude said:
look at him, you can tell he drunk....n*gga got the loose neck
stop it
 6 years ago '05        #20
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 Pistol Peter said:
stop it
you done suckin d!ck?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy