Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Trill Clinton said:
Clippers will send Egordon and Aminu to NOH.

RondoxGriffin

Dumb move for Clippers if thats the case....Gordon is their scorer
 6 years ago '10        #22
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30598 30598
Not happening keep dreaming you hicks
 6 years ago '09        #23
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,110 | Props total: 22564 22564
 SmoothTay said:
Not happening keep dreaming you hicks
gettin scared?
 6 years ago '11        #24
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
I dont see it happening
 11-29-2011, 08:06 PM         #25
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '10        #26
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
gettin scared?
Not at all
 6 years ago '06        #27
Soraci7 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Are some of you Celtics fans biased or just stupid? We clearly need help in taking some of the scoring burden off the Big 3 as proven in the playoffs. Rondo has shown he can't do that.

If you guys are content with teams sagging 10 feet off Rondo daring him to shoot while the rest of the team moves around with the D draped all over them, be my guest. But I root for the front of the jersey not the back and Chris Paul provides help in areas of need that Rondo doesn't.
 6 years ago '07        #28
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1763 1763
Sad to say....but I'll take it
 11-29-2011, 08:15 PM         #29
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Are some of you Celtics fans biased or just stupid? We clearly need help in taking some of the scoring burden off the Big 3 as proven in the playoffs. Rondo has shown he can't do that.

If you guys are content with teams sagging 10 feet off Rondo daring him to shoot while the rest of the team moves around with the D draped all over them, be my guest. But I root for the front of the jersey not the back and Chris Paul provides help in areas of need that Rondo doesn't.
Tell em why you mad son...

but still rondo.
 6 years ago '09        #30
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:

First of all, this n*gga cp3 hasn't been healthy in a minute that's a huge gamble trading away our best player for a n*gga that's been rocking a knee brace on the regular and lost his explosiveness at least for the time being. Secondly, Paul provides help in areas that Rondo can't? Like fu*kin what? if Rondo not being a consistent outside shooter yet is the only thing you have against him, then that's quite ridiculous in my opinion shooting is the one thing you can actually learn and get better at over time. He's proven numerous times outside of actual nba games, in various practices, charity games, etc that he can shoot from anywhere on the court, it's just translating it into the game, and I'm highly confident that he will be able to get that done. n*ggas said the same sh*t about Ason, and he's been knocking em down lately. He is an elite player at every single facet of the game except for that outside shot, but if n*ggas really don't think it'll come along at some point then, that's them I suppose. I'm riding with #9 until I hear the words come out of danny's mouth himself that it's done, until then, fu*k all that other sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #31
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
First of all, this n*gga cp3 hasn't been healthy in a minute that's a huge gamble trading away our best player for a n*gga that's been rocking a knee brace on the regular and lost his explosiveness at least for the time being. Secondly, Paul provides help in areas that Rondo can't? Like fu*kin what? if Rondo not being a consistent outside shooter yet is the only thing you have against him, then that's quite ridiculous in my opinion shooting is the one thing you can actually learn and get better at over time. He's proven numerous times outside of actual nba games, in various practices, charity games, etc that he can shoot from anywhere on the court, it's just translating it into the game, and I'm highly confident that he will be able to get that done. n*ggas said the same sh*t about Ason, and he's been knocking em down lately. He is an elite player at every single facet of the game except for that outside shot, but if n*ggas really don't think it'll come along at some point then, that's them I suppose. I'm riding with #9 until I hear the words come out of danny's mouth himself that it's done, until then, fu*k all that other sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #32
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
paul >>>> rondo

stop it

[pic - click to view]

fu*k outta hea
 6 years ago '10        #33
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 P. Dedos said:
paul >>>> rondo

stop it
right..

reading that shyt u wud think he heard Rondo was getting traded for Aaron Brooks or sum shyt
 6 years ago '07        #34
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
why would he want to play with them old a.ss stooges?
 6 years ago '10        #35
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 TriniSoldier said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*k outta hea
 6 years ago '09        #36
space
space

fu*k y'all n*ggas
 6 years ago '08        #37
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 719 719
 TriniSoldier said:
You my n*gga but that sh*t was hilarious
 TriniSoldier said:

[pic - click to view]

fu*k outta hea
So was this

I was thinkin tho, if we got Brandon Roy, we'd have a sh*tload of shooters, and with Boston needing and wanting one, and us needing some D/intensity/dimers
How'd you feel bout Steph OR Monta for Rondizzle?
 6 years ago '09        #38
space
space
I can't ride with curry. He's one of my favorite guards to watch but, that n*gga lead the league in getting your ankles broken last year.

Monta... At least he has knees.

I think we'd need to include a garbage piece, and then the warriors would have to include a decent/good piece to sweeten that pie tho
 6 years ago '10        #39
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1297 1297
We will give up Jameer, Arenas and Hedo for CP3.

We will even lie to you and tell you Arenas is back to his 03 form.
 6 years ago '04        #40
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Why is every team trying to low ball us for CP3? We don't want f*ckin Rondo.

I'll take Westbrook tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy