Hacking A Vending Machine

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-30-2011, 10:15 AM         #21
Little Dice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '05        #22
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
This happened to me in highschool someone must've hit a sequence or something but I remember having about $15 in quarters before I bounced out that bi*ch and got caught..
 6 years ago '10        #23
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 portis187 said:
after school football practice pre practice meal out of those vending machines was always

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #24
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
friend of mine that works for pepsi was telling me not to long ago that the number sequence gets changed everytime the change is taken out or any kind of repair or machine gets tampered with
 11-30-2011, 12:26 PM         #25
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
back in high school the apt complex i lived in had a soda machine......one night me and my boy broke into that sh*t and I remember we brought garbage bags and filled them sh*ts up with sodas........we looked like two crack heads running back and forth with bags filled with sodas......bags busting and sh*t........
i went to my boys college a cpl. years ago and some drunk kid kicked in the vending machine, i had chocolate bars and candy for weeks
 6 years ago '05        #26
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 peeyump said:
back in high school the apt complex i lived in had a soda machine......one night me and my boy broke into that sh*t and I remember we brought garbage bags and filled them sh*ts up with sodas........we looked like two crack heads running back and forth with bags filled with sodas......bags busting and sh*t........

"LOOKED LIKE" two crackheads?
 6 years ago '10        #27
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,940 | Props total: 8597 8597

[pic - click to view]

Them new ones with the glass are easy. Just hold the door the soda comes out of, the little thing goes up and down twice cause the door doesn't open, then it gives you your money back, 2 or 3 sodas for the price of 1

Last edited by KJHARDY; 11-30-2011 at 12:45 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #28
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,655 | Props total: 1072 1072
i gotta try this
 6 years ago '06        #29
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25676 25676
:hmm: no vending machine is safe!!
 6 years ago '10        #30
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,954 | Props total: 8862 8862
I have class tonight and they have 3 vending machines

Be in class with 6 sodas like
 6 years ago '09        #31
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,672 | Props total: 13189 13189
pretty cool
 6 years ago '05        #32
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 Ednyce said:
i went to my boys college a cpl. years ago and some drunk kid kicked in the vending machine, i had chocolate bars and candy for weeks
we straight flipped one over shook the sh*t out of it and turned it back up right. collected what we could and had a movie night....for the next 2 weeks you just had to hit the machine for candy to fall
 6 years ago '07        #33
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 911 911
 Mathematic said:

6 years ago '11        #34
deazy007 
space
space
$42 | Props total: 29 29
Nice imma try that
 6 years ago '04        #35
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 KJHARDY said:

[pic - click to view]

Them new ones with the glass are easy. Just hold the door the soda comes out of, the little thing goes up and down twice cause the door doesn't open, then it gives you your money back, 2 or 3 sodas for the price of 1
they put a sensor to when your hand pushed it, it would take the conveyor belt and go back down to the original spot and stays there and takes your money and your soda would be on the belt, and whoever comes next gets your drink and their drink
 6 years ago '05        #36
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
sh*t don't work nomore I programmed coke machines when I was a full service driver at coke.
 6 years ago '09        #37
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
 dmunson318 said:
sh*t don't work nomore I programmed coke machines when I was a full service driver at coke.
So what's the best way to do this now?

#LifeHack
 6 years ago '10        #38
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,940 | Props total: 8597 8597
 famoussasjohn said:
they put a sensor to when your hand pushed it, it would take the conveyor belt and go back down to the original spot and stays there and takes your money and your soda would be on the belt, and whoever comes next gets your drink and their drink
So they updated them things since I lasted used one

I remember in high school we had a code to get money out, free drinks, and change settings of the machines. Good times

Last edited by KJHARDY; 11-30-2011 at 07:37 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #39
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
 11-30-2011, 10:23 PM         #40
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k a vending machine. in high school we straight up robbed tiki bars that were boarded up with wood. they only board up the actual bar part so we'd climb up through the roof (push the roof up and climb over the boards) then open up the bar and slide bottle after bottle out.

almost got caught the one time, i was on lookout duty that time towards the street while 2 of my boys were lookout towards the beach and 2 others were working the bar over. i come back from the street and notice 3 of them gone on the beach side and some dude is just smoking a cig looking at the ocean. that's when my boy who actually went into the bar started to come back down and started yelling my name because he couldn't hear outside due to the generators and I kept shushing him telling him to shut the fu*k up as the dude smoking looked back at me and i just nodded like it was all good. my friend finally jumps down but knocks over some cups while doing so and the dude figures it out and yells "HEY! STOP!" i started booking it. i look back and my boy is behind me but as he's running he throws down a stool behind him right in front of the dude chasing us and he falls flat on his face sh*t was pure gold. we were dying laughing the whole time running back to the car and saw them other pussies running down the beach with the duffle bag and the bottles. they got shook when the dude showed up and ran off without us.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago