960k X360s sold on Black Friday week, biggest week in Xbox history

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
419 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 fatboi1 said:
NVM theres no arguing with fanboys. You win.

Dude i own both system and got them at launch. Uncharted series is my favorite series this Gen with mass effect as a close second. My favorite genre is the difficult action games(ninja gaiden, DMC, now, bayonetta).my gaming library has more variety than first person shooter. Xbox has more jrpg than ps3 which is a big disappointment because that is one of the reason i owned a ps3.

You own only a ps3 and over hype average games to hype up the ps3.

Which one of us is a fanboy.
 6 years ago '04        #142
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 YoungRay20 said:
Well you act like I was talking you directly.

Let's be real exclusives are subjective. To just name 3 series and say yea that what people are buying it for is fail logic.

With many exclusives, choices aren't as limited as you think.
Just like the 360 exclusive that Xbox owners only buy stereotype. The difference is that Sony stans hype every exclusives as AAA and turns out only a few games lived up to the hype while most non halo, gow, forza, fable,Xbox exclusive comes under the radar.

Again I own both system and played them heavily.
 12-02-2011, 06:41 PM         #143
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
You act like outside of Uncharted Series, GOW 3 and MGS4, that PS3 has any must have exclusives.

Killzone 3 didnt live up to the hype and was trash. Resistance 3 was trash and forgotten.

Ratchet and Clank....is pretty good.
I play Ratchet & Clank series & God of War...everything else on PS3 is trash to me
 12-02-2011, 06:48 PM         #144
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga said God of War is a Beat EM up
 12-02-2011, 08:16 PM         #145
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
I own both systems and use my PS3 for the few exclusives that are worth playing, I'll tell you what's better when it's true

Read your post and read mine and tell me which one is more fanboyish. I don't know what's up with PS3-only people on this site man, they make these outlandish arguments and then respond to posts "I can't argue with you fanboys". You're a moron, "breh"
I own both breh. i played most of the exclusives for both and IMO the ps3 1s>>>>>>>>>>>>360 exclusives. GOW3 is a hack n slash beat em up same thing stop being so damn anal.
 GhostDon said:
The fu*k? Dem wack a.ss games.

Damn son!
Very mature. I can say banjo kazooie nut & Bolts, alan wake, halo etc are wack games too.

Last edited by fatboi1; 12-02-2011 at 08:18 PM..
 12-02-2011, 08:38 PM         #146
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Modnation what? lol
 6 years ago '06        #147
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
mgs alone makes the ps3 better than the xbox 360..everything else is overkill this angers u? make ur next post knowing nothing can be done about it
 6 years ago '05        #148
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,883 | Props total: 20973 20973
 fatboi1 said:
I own both breh. i played most of the exclusives for both and IMO the ps3 1s>>>>>>>>>>>>360 exclusives. GOW3 is a hack n slash beat em up same thing stop being so damn anal.

Very mature. I can say banjo kazooie nut & Bolts, alan wake, halo etc are wack games too.
I'm glad you corrected yourself a bit, you saved some face. 'Hack n slash' and 'Beat em up' are two different things "breh". If God of War was Kratos playing through in a Streets of Rage fashion, then yes, I'd agree with you.
 6 years ago '06        #149
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2057 2057
 coolio said:
mgs alone makes the ps3 better than the xbox 360..everything else is overkill this angers u? make ur next post knowing nothing can be done about it
Umm I'm sorry I dot want to play a game that has more cutscenes than gameplay
 12-03-2011, 09:39 AM         #150
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
I'm glad you corrected yourself a bit, you saved some face. 'Hack n slash' and 'Beat em up' are two different things "breh". If God of War was Kratos playing through in a Streets of Rage fashion, then yes, I'd agree with you.
I was on the PS3 browser so I didn't feel like typing the correct genre lol. You still technically beat up monsters and sh1t.

Ghostdon said:
I never said that Xbox didn't have wack games, all consoles do.
The ones you listed were terrible examples of "hot" games.

Demon's Souls
MGS4
Uncharted 2

Them sh*ts is hot my G
Nah son them games is fire. Infamous 2, God of War 3, LPB2, Infamous 2 are fire.
Infamous 2 has a 82 at metacritic so far.
Littlebigplanet 2 has a 92 @ metacritic. Again this game is not wack "son".

God of war 3 same 92
 6 years ago '06        #151
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 TreZ said:
Umm I'm sorry I dot want to play a game that has more cutscenes than gameplay

Oh ok wow cool story bro..but MGS is better than any xbox exclusive, regardless of ur homos3xuality
 6 years ago '05        #152
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
damn 9 pages
 6 years ago '08        #153
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
 fatboi1 said:
I LOVE how people love to forget a whole bunch of PS3 exclusives.
*bunch a bullsh*t*

in addition to the few series you mentioned. That's nearly 20 games alone individually thats hot alone.
aint none of them joints worth more than 1 playthrough.
 6 years ago '11        #154
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Arson said:
aint none of them joints worth more than 1 playthrough.
in your opinion.
 6 years ago '08        #155
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
 Jesszman said:
in your opinion.
Fact. Most games are one playthrough titles. That's apparent from Gamestop's financial reports. Its okay to admit that you don't touch those games anymore. I haven't touched Alan Wake since I beat it and I thought it was pretty good. All of those are flash in the pan games you play while you wait for the next title from the big dog. Aint nooobody playing no fu*kin Little Big Planet while they got BF3 and MW3's multiplayer to play and Skyrim sidequests to complete. That's a fact b.
 6 years ago '11        #156
space
space
space
 Arson said:
Fact. Most games are one playthrough titles. That's apparent from Gamestop's financial reports. Its okay to admit that you don't touch those games anymore. I haven't touched Alan Wake since I beat it and I thought it was pretty good. All of those are flash in the pan games you play while you wait for the next title from the big dog. Aint nooobody playing no fu*kin Little Big Planet while they got BF3 and MW3's multiplayer to play and Skyrim sidequests to complete. That's a fact b.
Little Big Planey has a lot of replayability, and just because you don't replay your games, doesn't mean nobody does. What about those nintendo exclusives? nobody replays those? nobody replays gears, uncharted, infamous, gta? Your opinion is not fact. Some people might not replay them, hell I barely replay my games unless it's like infamous where you have a good/evil mode, or the devs added some extra incentive, but just because i don't doesn't mean nobody else replays em.
 6 years ago '11        #157
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3055 3055
 Jesszman said:
Little Big Planey has a lot of replayability, and just because you don't replay your games, doesn't mean nobody does. What about those nintendo exclusives? nobody replays those? nobody replays gears, uncharted, infamous, gta? Your opinion is not fact. Some people might not replay them, hell I barely replay my games unless it's like infamous where you have a good/evil mode, or the devs added some extra incentive, but just because i don't doesn't mean nobody else replays em.
What grown man is all excited to sit around playing with a sockpuppet little big planet is sh*t stop hyping that game like its a classic

this guy said nobody replays gears of war are you fu*king serous right now
 6 years ago '08        #158
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Gears, uncharted, and gta are the big dogs I was talking about. Those are the games that get the most playtime. Everything else is a just stop gap in the wait till the next game in those franchises release for the vast majority of gamers.

I mean who's still playing single player only games like Alan Wake, God of War, Dead Space 2(the multi in that never happened), and etc beyond the first playthrough? the only thing that extends the life of those games beyond the first week are achievements/trophies.
 6 years ago '05        #159
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,883 | Props total: 20973 20973
 fatboi1 said:
Nah son them games is fire. Infamous 2, God of War 3, LPB2, Infamous 2 are fire.
Infamous 2 has a 82 at metacritic so far.
Littlebigplanet 2 has a 92 @ metacritic. Again this game is not wack "son".

God of war 3 same 92
So an 82 metacritic rating classifies a quality "AAA" title now?

DJ EM Double said:
What grown man is all excited to sit around playing with a sockpuppet little big planet is sh*t stop hyping that game like its a classic

this guy said nobody replays gears of war are you fu*king serous right now
Reread his post, he was saying "People don't replay gears, etc. etc.?" as in he was saying that people DO replay those games, although he was totally missing the point as to which games Arson was actually speaking about.
 6 years ago '11        #160
space
space
space
really? so what was his point?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy