960k X360s sold on Black Friday week, biggest week in Xbox history

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757
aye really though, ya'll don't get tired of arguing the same sh*t?

I been reading this sh*t between ya'll for the last 5 years.

Ya'll should let it go because... well I said so.
 6 years ago '04        #122
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,334 | Props total: 2753 2753
 YoungRay20 said:
Cool but what else are you guys playing besides gears and Halo? How are Alan Wake numbers and fable's numbers? At this point ps3's true exclusive AAA exceed 360s. If its on pc, its not exclusives. Gears and Halo being the only series putting up big numbers only shows how narrow 360's variety is at this point. It does help that MS has almost no first party support.

Whats your rotation? Gears to Halo to Call of duty to Madden?
You act like outside of Uncharted Series, GOW 3 and MGS4, that PS3 has any must have exclusives.

Killzone 3 didnt live up to the hype and was trash. Resistance 3 was trash and forgotten.

Ratchet and Clank....is pretty good.
 6 years ago '05        #123
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,891 | Props total: 20992 20992
 VictoryThagr8 said:
You act like outside of Uncharted Series, GOW 3 and MGS4, that PS3 has any must have exclusives.

Killzone 3 didnt live up to the hype and was trash. Resistance 3 was trash and forgotten.

Exactly what I'm saying.. Outside of those 3, there's nothing else that interests me much.. Ratchet and Clank is good, infamous is okay. Resistance and k!llzone are awful to me, though.
 12-02-2011, 03:45 AM         #124
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
Cool but what else are you guys playing besides gears and Halo? How are Alan Wake numbers and fable's numbers? At this point ps3's true exclusive AAA exceed 360s. If its on pc, its not exclusives. Gears and Halo being the only series putting up big numbers only shows how narrow 360's variety is at this point. It does help that MS has almost no first party support.

Whats your rotation? Gears to Halo to Call of duty to Madden?
Gears to Halo to Forza and then maybe Fable. Look up Fables numbers...look up Forzas....I dont think you know what youre talking about.

And the fact of the matter is Gears and Halos series outsells all of the exclusives for the Ps3 added together more than likely. Thats just 2 series...lets bring in those other series of million sellers.

And its just fun people, I hope nobody gets serious or mad about these posts. Its funny to pic on Jesszman and I the n*gga Coolio is hilarious. Thas all, nothing personal.
 6 years ago '05        #125
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 Y.G. said:
*BREAKING NEWS*

[pic - click to view]

Y.G. here, live at the scene for Boxden news.

The unusual silence from Jizzonmen, after the staggering sales of the Xbox 360 on Black Friday, has been found to have good reason. It has been reported that after seeing the Xbox 360's sales numbers, Jizzonmen collapsed inside his home.

[pic - click to view]

We are on the scene here live, where Jizzonmen is currently being transported to the hospital. His status is unknown at this time. His "life-partner" coolio was reportedly very distraught and shaken up by the Black Friday sales numbers. We can imagine that Jizzonmen's current condition will only make matters worse for him. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the couple.

*coolio could not be reached for comment at this time.*

[pic - click to view]

Y.G. here, live for Boxden News.

24-hours after the release of the SugarDVD app for the Playstation 3, Jizzonmen has reportedly gone missing. His mother reported hearing strange noises from his room for several hours. After some time, the noises stopped and she went to check on young Jizzonmen. That is when she found out that Jizz had disappeared without a trace. Police report all that was discovered at the scene was a copy of Brian Pumper's classic "Bust A Nut Or Die Tryin," a half-empty bottle of lotion and a box of Kleenex.

[pic - click to view]

Jizzonmen shortly before his SugarDVD fap marathon.

If you have seen Jizzonmen or have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the authorities at 1-888-FIND-JIZ.

Last edited by Y.G.; 12-02-2011 at 09:03 AM..
 12-02-2011, 09:13 AM         #126
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:

[pic - click to view]

Y.G. here, live for Boxden News.

24-hours after the release of the SugarDVD app for the Playstation 3, Jizzonmen has reportedly gone missing. His mother reported hearing strange noises from his room for several hours. After some time, the noises stopped and she went to check on young Jizzonmen. That is when she found out that Jizz had disappeared without a trace. Police report all that was discovered at the scene was a copy of Brian Pumper's classic "Bust A Nut Or Die Tryin," a half-empty bottle of lotion and a box of Kleenex.

[pic - click to view]

Jizzonmen shortly before his SugarDVD fap marathon.

If you have seen Jizzonmen or have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the authorities at 1-888-FIND-JIZ.
Ether again lol
 6 years ago '06        #127
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
The amount of effort the 3 of you f*ggots put into one kid....I ain't even trolling on you guys, its become pathetic though.
 12-02-2011, 12:11 PM         #128
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:

I LOVE how people love to forget a whole bunch of PS3 exclusives.

[pic - click to view]

What game on 360 is even fukking with the vast amount of content this game has??

Lol @ not mentioning these.

[pic - click to view]

Resistance 3 has the best FPS campaign I've played recently.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

in addition to the few series you mentioned. That's nearly 20 games alone individually thats hot alone.
 6 years ago '11        #129
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3057 3057
 fatboi1 said:

[pic - click to view]

What game on 360 is even fukking with the vast amount of content this game has??

in addition to the few series you mentioned. That's nearly 20 games alone individually thats hot alone.
I bought a few of these and I have to be honest there was little to no replay value you guys keep hyping the numbers but when you get down to it some of these games are just average at best or rentals. Sure PS3 has more exclusives today as far as sheer numbers but not all these games are for everybody I thought heavy rain was hot fu*king garbage. Little big planet is for kids I'll never buy that sh*t.

and at you putting mod racers as an example of gaming "excellence"

GT5 and God of war are the only two games in your list that I liked that put up respectable numbers and even those weren't omg sold out everywhere type sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #130
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 DJ EM Double said:
I bought a few of these and I have to be honest there was little to no replay value you guys keep hyping the numbers but when you get down to it some of these games are just average at best or rentals. Sure PS3 has more exclusives today as far as sheer numbers but not all these games are for everybody I thought heavy rain was hot fu*king garbage. Little big planet is for kids I'll never buy that sh*t.

and at you putting mod racers as an example of gaming "excellence"

GT5 and God of war are the only two games in your list that I liked that put up respectable numbers and even those weren't omg sold out everywhere type sh*t

ps3 has an exlcusive FOR everybody tho..unlike 360 who hardly has anything other than halo and gears
 6 years ago '05        #131
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 fatboi1 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I'm pretty sure everyone here has mentioned and paid their respect to God of War, one of the main reasons I even purchased my PS3. Heavy Rain is trash, Little Big Planet was boring as fu*k to me, if that's your type of sh*t, go for it. Forza > GT in my opinion, and I already said infamous was decent, but nothing I'd purchase in awhile. And Resistance is one of my least favorite shooters of this generation, complete garbage to me.

It's all opinion n*gga, you don't have to take all that time posting boxart pictures
 6 years ago '11        #132
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3057 3057
 DJ Krayzie said:
I'm pretty sure everyone here has mentioned and paid their respect to God of War, one of the main reasons I even purchased my PS3. Heavy Rain is trash, Little Big Planet was boring as fu*k to me, if that's your type of sh*t, go for it. Forza > GT in my opinion, and I already said infamous was decent, but nothing I'd purchase in awhile. And Resistance is one of my least favorite shooters of this generation, complete garbage to me.

It's all opinion n*gga, you don't have to take all that time posting boxart pictures
Thats what I keep telling people I just bought a PS3 and was like yo they keep hyping all these games let me check them out but real talk

I could divide
That's one every let's say two, two of them sh*ts was due
One was - NAHHH, the other was "Illmatic"
That's a one hot game every five year average
And that's so - LAAAAAAAME!
 6 years ago '04        #133
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,334 | Props total: 2753 2753
 fatboi1 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And I mention grand turismo and gow 3. But the rest of those games you named are not must have. LBP is one of the most overrated game. The way people hype that game you would think this is the best platformer for the ps3 when its not better than any of the ratchet and clank games.

Resistence 3 is garbage and has a sh*tty multiplayer and campaign.Its not even close as good as mw3 and that game was also a big disappointment.

Again the only must have games for ps3 is uncharted series, gow3,gt5, mgs4. The rest of the exclusives has been disappointing including k!llzone 3.

The way yalll Sony fanboy acts that Sony has far better exclusive when reality they have the same amount of good exclusive library.

If we going to mention lbp, resistance, then I will mention lost oddessey and blue dragon, crackdown, mass effect 1, Shadow Complex, Alan wake.

I own both system and played these games, cause unlike all of y'all fanboy, I actually will play AAA for both system. The only system I will not support is the wii cause Nintendo tried to make a gamecube slim with a new controller and call it a wii.
 12-02-2011, 03:05 PM         #134
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
And I mention grand turismo and gow 3. But the rest of those games you named are not must have. LBP is one of the most overrated game. The way people hype that game you would think this is the best platformer for the ps3 when its not better than any of the ratchet and clank games.

Resistence 3 is garbage and has a sh*tty multiplayer and campaign.Its not even close as good as mw3 and that game was also a big disappointment.

Again the only must have games for ps3 is uncharted series, gow3,gt5, mgs4. The rest of the exclusives has been disappointing including k!llzone 3.

The way yalll Sony fanboy acts that Sony has far better exclusive when reality they have the same amount of good exclusive library.

If we going to mention lbp, resistance, then I will mention lost oddessey and blue dragon, crackdown, mass effect 1, Shadow Complex, Alan wake.

I own both system and played these games, cause unlike all of y'all fanboy, I actually will play AAA for both system. The only system I will not support is the wii cause Nintendo tried to make a gamecube slim with a new controller and call it a wii.
Whats with the hypocrisy breh?? Xbox fanboys say there is nothing else thats hot and when someone shows them hot games they pull the "Well if I don't like it then that means it isn't good" card. You "liking" a game or not is subjective but the point still goes to show there is an irrefutable variety of exclusives on the PS3. Resistance 3 is crack. SMH @ "it sucks" yea right. I never played Blue dragon or crackdown but alan wake and shadow complex were average games at best. I own both systems so it's not like I don't know what I'm talking about.

The difference is PS3 exclusives have this undeniable quality that makes it look light years above some Xbox exclusives. Heavy rain looks way better than Alan wake graphically. UC3 looks amazing, so does k!llzone 3 when compared to Halo or Gears. God of War 3 is a huge game. Even if you narrow it down to just Uncharted 1,2,3, k!llzone 2, Gow3, and MGS4 that is 6 games alone thats hot ALONE. Also they're all different genres. Xbox with Gears and Halo basically are the same thing dealing with sci-fi aliens and sh1t. Uncharted isi an adventure shooter, k!llzone sci fi, God of war action beat em up, MGS4 stealth adventure, LBP platformer, Resistance 3 sci fi shooter, Socom army game, GT racing game and on and on.

Lets see there is NO game like Ratchet and Clank comparable for the 360, there is no Modnation racers comparison, no LBP comparison, NO God Of War comparison, NO MGS4 comparison, NO Infamous comparison, No heavy rain comparison and yet xbox fanboys argue against this?? What games on 360 are comparable to those? Don't "meh them sh1ts azz nobody plays them" me just prove to me that there are respectable, metacritic high scoring games thats exclusive to the 360.

Last edited by fatboi1; 12-02-2011 at 03:09 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #135
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 fatboi1 said:
Whats with the hypocrisy breh?? Xbox fanboys say there is nothing else thats hot and when someone shows them hot games they pull the "Well if I don't like it then that means it isn't good" card. You "liking" a game or not is subjective but the point still goes to show there is an irrefutable variety of exclusives on the PS3. Resistance 3 is crack. SMH @ "it sucks" yea right. I never played Blue dragon or crackdown but alan wake and shadow complex were average games at best. I own both systems so it's not like I don't know what I'm talking about.

The difference is PS3 exclusives have this undeniable quality that makes it look light years above some Xbox exclusives. Heavy rain looks way better than Alan wake graphically. UC3 looks amazing, so does k!llzone 3 when compared to Halo or Gears. God of War 3 is a huge game. Even if you narrow it down to just Uncharted 1,2,3, k!llzone 2, Gow3, and MGS4 that is 6 games alone thats hot ALONE. Also they're all different genres. Xbox with Gears and Halo basically are the same thing dealing with sci-fi aliens and sh1t. Uncharted isi an adventure shooter, k!llzone sci fi, God of war action beat em up, MGS4 stealth adventure, LBP platformer, Resistance 3 sci fi shooter, Socom army game, GT racing game and on and on.

Lets see there is NO game like Ratchet and Clank comparable for the 360, there is no Modnation racers comparison, no LBP comparison, NO God Of War comparison, NO MGS4 comparison, NO Infamous comparison, No heavy rain comparison and yet xbox fanboys argue against this?? What games on 360 are comparable to those? Don't "meh them sh1ts azz nobody plays them" me just prove to me that there are respectable, metacritic high scoring games thats exclusive to the 360.
Resistance series is beyond garbage "breh". Again, that's only my opinion, but I hate that series.

And I think you're confusing quantity over quality, and pretty drastically. Hell, I'd much rather play a good portion of XBLA exclusives over full retail PS3 exclusives, just because the quality is so much better. Also, if you think Heavy Rain is better than Alan Wake, you need fu*king slapped. Does it look better? Sure, but then again, it's not even a video game, it's an interactive movie.

And n*gga classified God of War as a "Beat 'em up"

Last edited by Krazie; 12-02-2011 at 04:17 PM..
 12-02-2011, 04:24 PM         #136
fatboi1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NVM theres no arguing with fanboys. You win.
 6 years ago '05        #137
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 fatboi1 said:
NVM theres no arguing with fanboys. You win.
I own both systems and use my PS3 for the few exclusives that are worth playing, I'll tell you what's better when it's true

Read your post and read mine and tell me which one is more fanboyish. I don't know what's up with PS3-only people on this site man, they make these outlandish arguments and then respond to posts "I can't argue with you fanboys". You're a moron, "breh"
 6 years ago '07        #138
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,658 | Props total: 17903 17903
sometimes i think xbox users have to act as fanboys to counteract the ps3 fanboys ridiculous claims.

i mean just this week ive read that people buy xbox's cause theyre low income families and that party chat and social aspect of gaming is for teenagers and theres more "mature" people buying ps3's

i own a ps3 also and i only enjoy the exclusives and the blu ray player(which both i havent used in over a year honestly) i enjoy nothing else about the console.
 6 years ago '08        #139
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Flawless Image said:
sometimes i think xbox users have to act as fanboys to counteract the ps3 fanboys ridiculous claims.

i mean just this week ive read that people buy xbox's cause theyre low income families and that party chat and social aspect of gaming is for teenagers and theres more "mature" people buying ps3's

i own a ps3 also and i only enjoy the exclusives and the blu ray player(which both i havent used in over a year honestly) i enjoy nothing else about the console.
And there are people who don't touch their wiis and 360s anymore...
 6 years ago '08        #140
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 VictoryThagr8 said:

Well you act like I was talking you directly.

Let's be real exclusives are subjective. To just name 3 series and say yea that what people are buying it for is fail logic.

With many exclusives, choices aren't as limited as you think.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago