Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 XxC4xX said:
you n*ggas arguing about sales like you own some stock, they arent paying you, let that jezzman fanboy breathe, hes takin enough already suckin on sonys balls, and jumping on the bandwagon with nintendo every time an xbox franchise is mentioned.
n*gga how about you get my name out of your mouth, jumping on the bandwagon? really n*gga? so if i mentioned another company's sales i'd be jumping on their bandwagon? double standard a.ss fanboys
 6 years ago '11        #102
space
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
I think people should really just shut the fu*k up about sales numbers considering they are practically at the same number regardless of the launch year.

I only posted those numbers because you guys have been trolling sales stats like you guys live for this sh*t.

Yet when it comes down to it, none of you posted the actual total sales

Look at the numbers, realize that you shouldn't give a fu*k and move on.
This right here.
 6 years ago '06        #103
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 KSoraci7 said:
All jokes aside though:

56mill/5years = 11.2million a year

57.6mill/6years = 9.6million a year

Numbers wise the PS3 is outselling the 360 given the years they have been out. No reason in even bringing up how many 360's were rebought from console failure. The numbers speak for themselves.

u dont gotta tell me, i revealed these conclusive study results to phic and his legion of peasants yesterday which they also chose to ignore

coolio said:
the xbox 360's sales officially got cut in half due to its 54% failure rate, after scientists determined that microsoft was counting replacement consoles provided under warranty to sufferers of the RROD, as sold consoles..its sales were officially put at 28.5 million and not 57 million..this puts the 360 only slightly above the OG xbox and way below the ps3, just as predicted

if u think about it, most xbox owners are on their 3rd console..that means there's only about 19 million genuine xbox owners

Last edited by coolio; 12-01-2011 at 06:19 PM..
 12-01-2011, 06:17 PM         #104
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
sony can never win, free online is all yall got right now..
an blu-ray which is a win-lose situtation
 6 years ago '11        #105
space
space
space
 legendisdope said:
sony can never win, free online is all yall got right now..
opinion.
 6 years ago '07        #106
Jago 1033 heat pts1033
space
space
space
$3,763 | Props total: 5483 5483
 KSoraci7 said:
All jokes aside though:

56mill/5years = 11.2million a year

57.6mill/6years = 9.6million a year

Numbers wise the PS3 is outselling the 360 given the years they have been out. No reason in even bringing up how many 360's were rebought from console failure. The numbers speak for themselves.
Phaggots still tryin to use that "how many were re-bought" excuse?

Let's talk about Sony about to go bankrupt. Them n*ggas will be lucky to even have a PS4 on store shelves.

Last edited by Jago; 12-01-2011 at 06:37 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #107
space
space
space
In other news our economy sucks, more at 10.
 6 years ago '06        #108
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 Jesszman said:
In other news our economy sucks, more at 10.
Are you going to ignore me?? Or are you to busy jizzinonmen?
 6 years ago '05        #109
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21061 21061
 Jesszman said:
n*gga how about you get my name out of your mouth, jumping on the bandwagon? really n*gga? so if i mentioned another company's sales i'd be jumping on their bandwagon? double standard a.ss fanboys

Oh sh*t, Jess is trying to be hard. That's the first time I've seen that, I believe.

Please make a youtube video of you talking like that, I would subscribe in a heartbeat
 6 years ago '11        #110
space
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:

Oh sh*t, Jess is trying to be hard. That's the first time I've seen that, I believe.

Please make a youtube video of you talking like that, I would subscribe in a heartbeat
That's a waste of a video.
 6 years ago '05        #111
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Jesszman said:
That's a waste of a video.
You know, I'll be nice and won't even comment on that one
 12-01-2011, 07:35 PM         #112
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:

I see that sh*t to, Jesszman got back up and he talking cash money sh*t, when I get to my PC at home, and off this mobile sh*t ima go in, LOL that n*gga said keep my name out your mouth LOL.

And KSoraci, the console sale war is evening out true, but software?

LOL @ Coolio "us xbox stans"
 6 years ago '11        #113
space
space
space
 drumgangP said:
I see that sh*t to, Jesszman got back up and he talking cash money sh*t, when I get to my PC at home, and off this mobile sh*t ima go in, LOL that n*gga said keep my name out your mouth LOL.

This n*gga got so worked up that he's looking forward to talking to me, some guy on the internet, when he gets home
 6 years ago '04        #114
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
Damn sure copped me one from Target for $139.99, they had them bi*ches on deck too....maybe 50-60 of them and they had them in a pile at the kids clothes section
 12-01-2011, 08:34 PM         #115
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
This n*gga got so worked up that he's looking forward to talking to me, some guy on the internet, when he gets home
You dont look forward to a good laugh? We've ethered and laughed you out of every thread you've created for the past 45 days....Why wouldnt I be happy to settle down, roll some weed, and laugh at n*ggas blasting you with ether?
 6 years ago '06        #116
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 drumgangP said:

You really need to stop defending a piece of plastic like its a human being
 6 years ago '05        #117
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
I doubt there'd really be any fanboy wars on here if it wasn't for jizzman though, he's the one that brings it out of everyone with his ridiculous threads.
 6 years ago '11        #118
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3068 3068
 KSoraci7 said:

[pic - click to view]

I see you've been busy I'm just gonna rest this one right here
 6 years ago '08        #119
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 DJ Krayzie said:
The sad thing is, Gears and Halo have outsold practically all the PS3 exclusives combined

If that's taking a loss, then I'd hate to know what that means for Sony.
Cool but what else are you guys playing besides gears and Halo? How are Alan Wake numbers and fable's numbers? At this point ps3's true exclusive AAA exceed 360s. If its on pc, its not exclusives. Gears and Halo being the only series putting up big numbers only shows how narrow 360's variety is at this point. It does help that MS has almost no first party support.

Whats your rotation? Gears to Halo to Call of duty to Madden?

Last edited by YoungRay20; 12-01-2011 at 10:58 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #120
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 YoungRay20 said:
Cool but what else are you guys playing besides gears and Halo? How are Alan Wake numbers and fable's numbers? At this point ps3's true exclusive AAA exceed 360s. If its on pc, its not exclusives. Gears and Halo being the only series putting up big numbers only shows how narrow 360's variety is at this point. It does help that MS has almost no first party support.

Whats your rotation? Gears to Halo to Call of duty to Madden?
I don't really fu*k with Halo, and NEVER call of duty.

And I think you're a bit confused between exclusives and AAA exclusives. The majority of the PS3 exclusives are extremely average. Of course, the incredible ones are well worth owning a PS3 for, which is what I own mine for.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy