960k X360s sold on Black Friday week, biggest week in Xbox history

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #261
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,868 | Props total: 20858 20858
 KSoraci7 said:
And Japan is 6:1, is that fascinating too? Not really right.

Point is, they are neck and neck sales wise regardless of the console's launch year. I think it's fascinating that you guys hype up your preferred console boasting and always bring up sales, when in reality it hasn't sold as many considering it came out a year prior to it's counterpart.

What's the ratio being only up 1.7million with a years head start? About 10million units behind?
This n*ggas feelings stay being hurt

Japan is irrelevant, we all know that they've basically exiled the 360 over there. And after being so drastically behind the PS2 in market share.. Nevermind, you dumb n*ggas have no business sense whatsoever. Move along Soraci, I was only stating that 2.5:1 during Black Friday week was an extremely interesting statistic. I shoulda just made a new thread like the other dumb n*ggas around here.
 6 years ago '06        #262
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 DJ Krayzie said:
This n*ggas feelings stay being hurt

Japan is irrelevant, we all know that they've basically exiled the 360 over there. And after being so drastically behind the PS2 in market share.. Nevermind, you dumb n*ggas have no business sense whatsoever. Move along Soraci, I was only stating that 2.5:1 during Black Friday week was an extremely interesting statistic. I shoulda just made a new thread like the other dumb n*ggas around here.
I'm a partner at my music company here down in Manhattan, so don't talk to me about business Mr. DJ...

It's funny you bring up market share like you really know anything about it. You and Phuc Logic keep bringing it up like Sony is losing all this market share because of the Playstation 3 and M$'s market share is due to the 360.

In reality the consoles have nothing to do with it, the proof is in the numbers for example the PS3 has sold more consoles than Microsoft's rate since '05. These market shares have nothing to do with the video game section of the company, you do know there are a plethora of different products these two company's provide right? That's why it's comical when you stans bring up market share numbers like you know what you're talking about.

I'm sure M$ isn't jerking off to a 2.5:1 US ratio considering they are about 10million units behind Sony since their console was released one year earlier.

55mill over 5years, or 56mill over 6 years....you tell me.

Last edited by Soraci7; 12-06-2011 at 02:21 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #263
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
I'm a partner at my music company here down in Manhattan, so don't talk to me about business Mr. DJ...

It's funny you bring up market share like you really know anything about it. You and Phuc Logic keep bringing it up like Sony is losing all this market share because of the Playstation 3 and M$'s market share is due to the 360.

In reality the consoles have nothing to do with it, the proof is in the numbers for example the PS3 has sold more consoles than Microsoft's rate since '05. These market shares have nothing to do with the video game section of the company, you do know there are a plethora of different products these two company's provide right? That's why it's comical when you stans bring up market share numbers like you know what you're talking about.

I'm sure M$ isn't jerking off to a 2.5:1 US ratio considering they are about 10million units behind Sony since their console was released one year earlier.

55mill over 5years, or 56mill over 6 years....you tell me.
Video game market is totally different than Microsoft in the computer market or Sony in the television market.. They're different industries, even if they all fall under consumer electronics. Comparing last-generation products to today's generation of products and how the market share between the two companies has had astronomical changes is much bigger than the fact that Microsoft only leads by a couple million units.

Playstation 2 had what? 140+ million, whereas the original Xbox was around 25 million? The swing is enormous, and one with any kind of business sense, Mr. music company, should know that.

I don't know what my user name has anything to do with it with you calling me "Mr. DJ", I made this name over a half a decade ago, and as far as I'm aware, unable to change it. I have an MBA, so I'm a.ssuming I know far more about these kind of topics than you, regardless of your "Manhattan music company"

Now seriously, move along. I wasn't trying to get into more arguments on this manner, just looking at the crazy statistic from Black Friday week now that actual sales numbers were truly released.
 6 years ago '06        #264
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
Your first sentence states exactly whey I find it comical how you guys spin Market Share to cater to your console allegiance. Thank you for at least clearing my point up.

And about the PS2's sales, they sold 80million by the time this console generation dropped

The other 70+million units sold came this gen through 2011 due to price drop. 360 has done very well this generation as has PS3 considering their prices.

5 years into the PS2's life cycle it cost $129, 5 years into the life cycle of the ps3 the console cost $299. See why the ps2 sales logic is flawed?

Comparing sales numbers between two systems from different gens when the price points are this far apart is a.ssanine.
 6 years ago '05        #265
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
Your first sentence states exactly whey I find it comical how you guys spin Market Share to cater to your console allegiance. Thank you for at least clearing my point up.

And about the PS2's sales, they sold 80million by the time this console generation dropped

The other 70+million units sold came this gen through 2011 due to price drop. 360 has done very well this generation as has PS3 considering their prices.

5 years into the PS2's life cycle it cost $129, 5 years into the life cycle of the ps3 the console cost $299. See why the ps2 sales logic is flawed?

Comparing sales numbers between two systems from different gens when the price points are this far apart is a.ssanine.
If you could read correctly, I'm comparing the past two generations in terms of the consoles in those generations comparing PS2:Xbox and PS3:Xbox 360 shows the huge twist in market share, which ANY company would not want to happen. If you don't understand that small piece of logic, then I have no hope for you.

We can use 80 million before this generation started, it doesn't matter, the logic is still the same. It's still a drastic change, whether it be 80 million or 140 million for the PS2's sales. The market share in THIS industry between Microsoft and Sony has changed in a dramatic fashion, that's the only argument I'm trying to make. Anything you say refuting those FACTS is ASININE (not a.ssanine )
 6 years ago '06        #266
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
And it's a moot point considering one product cost 215% more 5 years into its cycle

That isn't interesting, it's stupid.
 12-06-2011, 03:33 PM         #267
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i havent been in this thread for 3 or 4 days and this corny a.ss "Manhattan based music company" guy is still calling my name.

First of all, it isnt 140+ million, its 150+. Lets correct that

When you have a 100 million users drop off, its bad, no matter what the console prices are, you cant excuse that. Maybe a 10, 20, 30 million drop off rate, cool....But Sony has lost more than 50% of the people who bought PS2s and youre attempting to act as if thats a good thing compared to MS seeing double the number of people buying their console.

Lets get this right.

You sell 150,000 discs out your "manhattan based music" companies warehouse.....And when your newer bigger, better product comes out and you only sell 55 thousand of it.....But your direct competition is not only seeing a higher attach rate, they outsell you....youre going to be happy?.......Really?!....Thats how business works?

Lose more than half your customers and watch your direct competitor you once crushed and sh*t on, outdo you numbers wise....but thats cool....Thats good business?

Son....k!ll yourself and shut the fu*k up. Stop mentioning my name, you just mad n*gga, you are maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad lol.
 6 years ago '11        #268
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 3048 3048
I never understood why people say they don't care about something then continue to make posts about it.
 6 years ago '11        #269
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 3048 3048
 KSoraci7 said:
And it's a moot point considering one product cost 215% more 5 years into its cycle

That isn't interesting, it's stupid.
 6 years ago '05        #270
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743

[pic - click to view]

Why won't this thread die?

BECAUSE MY DUMB a.ss KEEPS BUMPING IT ASKING TO LET IT DIE
 12-06-2011, 03:56 PM         #271
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:

[pic - click to view]

Why won't this thread die?

BECAUSE MY DUMB a.ss KEEPS BUMPING IT ASKING TO LET IT DIE
Cause KSoraci caught feelings the entire weekend instead of taking a break from bx and enjoying his Manhattan Based Music Company.
 6 years ago '06        #272
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 drumgangP said:
lol i havent been in this thread for 3 or 4 days and this corny a.ss "Manhattan based music company" guy is still calling my name.

When you have a 100 million users drop off, its bad, no matter what the console prices are, you cant excuse that. Maybe a 10, 20, 30 million drop off rate, cool....But Sony has lost more than 50% of the people who bought PS2s and youre attempting to act as if thats a good thing compared to MS seeing double the number of people buying their console.

Lets get this right.

You sell 150,000 discs out your "manhattan based music" companies warehouse.....And when your newer bigger, better product comes out and you only sell 55 thousand of it.....But your direct competition is not only seeing a higher attach rate, they outsell you....youre going to be happy?.......Really?!....Thats how business works?

Lose more than half your customers and watch your direct competitor you once crushed and sh*t on, outdo you numbers wise....but thats cool....Thats good business?

Son....k!ll yourself and shut the fu*k up. Stop mentioning my name, you just mad n*gga, you are maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad lol.
 6 years ago '06        #273
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 drumgangP said:

Lets get this right.

I never said 140million, DJ Krayzie did. And I understood his point, didn't point out a petty numbers mistake like your troll a.ss does considering its irrelevant. As for 360's success, I clearly stated in my previous post that it has been very successful this gen. I've owned quite a few since launch.

In all honestly I think both MS and Sony are shook by Nintendo if anything, hence how both companies have embraced motion the way they have.

Your problem is you generalize everything with comical reasoning. The PS2 has sold 100million more over a near 12 year life span not a 5 year life span, once again some more Phucked Logic which is why you're a joke.

Keep playing it off like it's over the same span of time though as your argument
 12-06-2011, 04:02 PM         #274
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
I never said 140million, DJ Krayzie did. And I understood his point, didn't point out a petty numbers mistake like your troll a.ss does considering its irrelevant. As for 360's success, I clearly stated in my previous post that it has been very successful this gen. I've owned quite a few since launch.

In all honestly I think both MS and Sony are shook by Nintendo if anything, hence how both companies have embraced motion the way they have.

Your problem is you generalize everything with comical reasoning. The PS2 has sold 100million more over a near 12 year life span not a 5 year life span, once again some more Phucked Logic which is why you're a joke.

Keep playing it off like it's over the same span of time though as your argument
Blah blah blah more talk from a n*gga whose obviously mad that he took Ls all over this long a.ss thread. This thread wouldve died 12 pages ago if it werent for your amazing ability to just attract an L.

Hold your breath until you die, stop being mad

And after selling 150 Million consoles, compared to the small number the OG Xbox sold...IT SHOULDNT EVEN BE A CONTEST!
 6 years ago '06        #275
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Blah blah blah more talk from a n*gga whose obviously mad that he took Ls all over this long a.ss thread. This thread wouldve died 12 pages ago if it werent for your amazing ability to just attract an L.

Hold your breath until you die, stop being mad

And after selling 150 Million consoles, compared to the small number the OG Xbox sold...IT SHOULDNT EVEN BE A CONTEST!
I loved the OGXbox, that's where I did my gaming last Gen. The difference is, I don't worship a piece of plastic and namebrands like a slave.

You try too hard kid
 6 years ago '06        #276
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 drumgangP said:

Lets get this right.

u're acting like selling 150 million is as easy as outselling 20 million

that's like taking into consideration that im a ps3 owner and issuing me a reasonable challenge of fu*king 21 bi*ches in one day in order to beat my previous record of 20..then taking an xbox owner and giving him the challenge of beating his previous record of 0 by fu*king 1 single bi*ch in a day

then i only end up fu*king 10 and the xbox owner, having found a blind woman and tricking her into believing he owns a ps3, was able to fu*k 1..then saying he won cause he saw a 100% increase whereas i lost for seeing a 50% decrease

sure i might have failed compared to MY OWN previous record, but i didnt fail compared to the xbox owner who's victim was most likely under age anyways
 6 years ago '05        #277
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 drumgangP said:

Lets get this right.

x 1,000,000

Let him be n*gga, he has no idea how business operates apparently

And I said 140+ cause I wasn't sure of the exact number, and didn't go to google to figure it out, hence why I put the "+" on the end of it cause I wasn't sure. Sorry Mr. Manhattan Music Entrepreneur.

All of this cause this n*gga got hurt feelings over the 2.5:1 ratio stat.
 6 years ago '06        #278
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
Why would I be hurt about a 2.5:1 US stat when I enjoy both consoles and neither company pays me.

Try a little harder.
 6 years ago '05        #279
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
Why would I be hurt about a 2.5:1 US stat when I enjoy both consoles and neither company pays me.

Try a little harder.
Because you're the one that started this whole argument back up again
 6 years ago '05        #280
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13674 13674
 coolio said:
u're acting like selling 150 million is as easy as outselling 20 million

that's like taking into consideration that im a ps3 owner and issuing me a reasonable challenge of fu*king 21 bi*ches in one day in order to beat my previous record of 20..then taking an xbox owner and giving him the challenge of beating his previous record of 0 by fu*king 1 single bi*ch in a day

then i only end up fu*king 10 and the xbox owner, having found a blind woman and tricking her into believing he owns a ps3, was able to fu*k 1..then saying he won cause he saw a 100% increase whereas i lost for seeing a 50% decrease

sure i might have failed compared to MY OWN previous record, but i didnt fail compared to the xbox owner who's victim was most likely under age anyways

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy