960k X360s sold on Black Friday week, biggest week in Xbox history

most viewed right now
 134
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 114
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #221
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 DJ Krayzie said:
n*gga, why do you insist on using the same 2 smilies in every single post you make? I swear I'm reading the same exact post every time you say something.

And who would even respond to anything about the eye toy? I like my Kinect, it doesn't get played often, but the games that are good on it are a blast to play when I have people over. I know "social gaming" isn't jizzman or coolio's thing cause they don't have anyone to play with, considering they were in here talking to themselves on a Saturday night. I've never heard anyone say eye toy or Move were fun to play regardless of the situation


I noticed this too...
 6 years ago '08        #222
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
 coolio said:
of course nobody cares now that u've been proven wrong like I had previously said, everything I said was scientifically proven and non debatable..i did mention that u were fre e to try, but look how that turned out u must regret making those posts now
You proved Sony got beat to the punch. Congrats
 6 years ago '11        #223
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Lol, xbox stans lost now they're just insulting people, they're out of facts. Yes Microsoft innovated but they didn't come out with the sh*t first. Sony innovated but choose not to come out with it, they made a big mistake with this choice because they could've shat on the wii and k!lled off nintendo this generation.
 6 years ago '11        #224
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3069 3069
 Jesszman said:
Lol, xbox stans lost now they're just insulting people, they're out of facts. Yes Microsoft innovated but they didn't come out with the sh*t first. Sony innovated but choose not to come out with it, they made a big mistake with this choice because they could've shat on the wii and k!lled off nintendo this generation.
Sony lost for having you as a fanboy
 6 years ago '11        #225
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 DJ EM Double said:
Sony lost for having you as a fanboy
I'm not a fanboy, i own all three consoles and enjoy certain games on all of em, as the companies intended. Do I have things that I dislike about the companies and their consoles? Hell yeah I do, I'll even go as far as to say that I have more problems with the 360 than I do with the ps3, but the Wii excels at attracting my hatred, but since this isn't a wii-dominate forum, i've never had to go there. The 360 stans of this forum constantly feel the need to challenge my viewpoints of the consoles, so i respond, it's interesting, that's how debates work

I'm also not afraid to admit when i'm wrong like i've already done countless times before. If any of those things make me a sony fanboy then fine no sweat off my back, all I know is that if the 720 doesn'tt have as many problems as the 360, then i'll be purchasing one to go along with my ps4, but i will be purchasing the ps4 and possibly the wii u first. The ps4 because the ps3 is my most used console therefore i'd get the most use out the successor, and the wii u for the select titles that interst me.
 6 years ago '05        #226
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,938 | Props total: 21104 21104
 Jesszman said:
I'm not a fanboy, i own all three consoles and enjoy certain games on all of em, as the companies intended. Do I have things that I dislike about the companies and their consoles? Hell yeah I do, I'll even go as far as to say that I have more problems with the 360 than I do with the ps3, but the Wii excels at attracting my hatred, but since this isn't a wii-dominate forum, i've never had to go there. The 360 stans of this forum constantly feel the need to challenge my viewpoints of the consoles, so i respond, it's interesting, that's how debates work

I'm also not afraid to admit when i'm wrong like i've already done countless times before. If any of those things make me a sony fanboy then fine no sweat off my back, all I know is that if the 720 doesn'tt have as many problems as the 360, then i'll be purchasing one to go along with my ps4, but i will be purchasing the ps4 and possibly the wii u first. The ps4 because the ps3 is my most used console therefore i'd get the most use out the successor, and the wii u for the select titles that interst me.


I couldn't read past those first 4 words, the rest of it wouldn't have any substance after that statement.
 6 years ago '11        #227
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 DJ Krayzie said:


I couldn't read past those first 4 words, the rest of it wouldn't have any substance after that statement.
exhibit a.
 6 years ago '08        #228
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
 Jesszman said:
Lol, xbox stans lost now they're just insulting people, they're out of facts. Yes Microsoft innovated but they didn't come out with the sh*t first. Sony innovated but choose not to come out with it, they made a big mistake with this choice because they could've shat on the wii and k!lled off nintendo this generation.
You can't develop something, sit on it for a few years then drop a product that almost exactly the same as the competition's product and claim to be innovative. Kinect uses no controller, that's innovative and a first of its kind. Move works the same way that the wii does. That aint innovation, its imitation.
 6 years ago '05        #229
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,938 | Props total: 21104 21104
 Jesszman said:
exhibit a.
Exhibit a.... Sitting here at 3:00 in the morning on a Saturday night wondering where "xbox stans" are cause you want to lay fake claims to why you're precious ps3 is the best. You're the driving force of these "fanboy wars". If you left, this forum would be nowhere near as sh*tty as it is right now.
 6 years ago '08        #230
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
all you n*ggas are nerds imo. arguing over electronic devices is pretty gay. at least that coolio n*gga is funny but the rest of you are corny.
 6 years ago '11        #231
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 DJ Krayzie said:
Exhibit a.... Sitting here at 3:00 in the morning on a Saturday night wondering where "xbox stans" are cause you want to lay fake claims to why you're precious ps3 is the best. You're the driving force of these "fanboy wars". If you left, this forum would be nowhere near as sh*tty as it is right now.
 drumgangP said:
Someone should inbox this thread to Jesszman. Give me a minute i'll get on it
 Y.G. said:

[pic - click to view]



This is Y.G. reporting live with Boxden News.

Jizzonmen, Jizzonmen, what thoughts do you have about Microsoft achieving it's biggest week in console history by selling almost 1 million units in one day? With Sony's slumping sales combined with Microsoft's record breaking numbers, it was said that you were put on suicide watch. Is there any truth to that? Why are you gay for? Does your family know about you "jizzing on men?"
 Y.G. said:
*BREAKING NEWS*


[pic - click to view]



Y.G. here, live at the scene for Boxden news.

The unusual silence from Jizzonmen, after the staggering sales of the Xbox 360 on Black Friday, has been found to have good reason. It has been reported that after seeing the Xbox 360's sales numbers, Jizzonmen collapsed inside his home.


[pic - click to view]



We are on the scene here live, where Jizzonmen is currently being transported to the hospital. His status is unknown at this time. His "life-partner" coolio was reportedly very distraught and shaken up by the Black Friday sales numbers. We can imagine that Jizzonmen's current condition will only make matters worse for him. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the couple.

*coolio could not be reached for comment at this time.*
 DJ Krayzie said:
But, but, but... I thought the PS3 sold more than the 360 according to Jizz. So they put up over a million, huh? Yeah, I bet. It's starting to get boring predicting everything correctly in these threads.
really now? I wasn't doing anything in this thread and n*ggas were starting sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #232
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,938 | Props total: 21104 21104
 Jesszman said:
really now? I wasn't doing anything in this thread and n*ggas were starting sh*t
All because of that fake thread you posted with fake information, just like a good portion of your threads prove to be. That's the main reason we rag on you, cause not only are you a fanboy, but you hide it up. Not only that, but you blindly accept anything on the internet as fact, when anyone with common sense would read the article and know it's bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #233
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
 el bundy said:
all you n*ggas are nerds imo. arguing over electronic devices is pretty gay. at least that coolio n*gga is funny but the rest of you are corny.
Calling people corny gay nerds is corny in itself
 6 years ago '11        #234
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 DJ Krayzie said:
All because of that fake thread you posted with fake information, just like a good portion of your threads prove to be. That's the main reason we rag on you, cause not only are you a fanboy, but you hide it up. Not only that, but you blindly accept anything on the internet as fact, when anyone with common sense would read the article and know it's bullsh*t.
krayzie had you read the article, you would've seen that this was based on reports from multiple sites, now everywhere in the US. Of course it wasn't going to be 100% accurate, it was merely speculation, something i stated in the OP but you were to blind to notice.
 6 years ago '08        #235
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 Arson said:
Calling people corny gay nerds is corny in itself
the fact that you caught feelings means you know its true. i knew you would reply to me, you the top 5 biggest cornball on this site by far. but ill leave you to your wack discussions about how other people making money that youll never see.
 6 years ago '11        #236
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 el bundy said:
the fact that you caught feelings means you know its true. i knew you would reply to me, you the top 5 biggest cornball on this site by far. but ill leave you to your wack discussions about how other people making money that youll never see.
 6 years ago '08        #237
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
avatar space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
 el bundy said:
the fact that you caught feelings means you know its true. i knew you would reply to me, you the top 5 biggest cornball on this site by far. but ill leave you to your wack discussions about how other people making money that youll never see.
catching feelings? You came in the thread name calling and I responded. Seems like you're the one that caught feelings
 6 years ago '05        #238
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,938 | Props total: 21104 21104
 Jesszman said:
krayzie had you read the article, you would've seen that this was based on reports from multiple sites, now everywhere in the US. Of course it wasn't going to be 100% accurate, it was merely speculation, something i stated in the OP but you were to blind to notice.
Your thread title stated different lol
 6 years ago '11        #239
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 DJ Krayzie said:
Your thread title stated different lol

you mean the title of the article?
 6 years ago '05        #240
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,938 | Props total: 21104 21104
 Jesszman said:
you mean the title of the article?
Either way.. It's been a recurring theme, so that's what drives me up the wall seeing as I used to be a games journalist.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy