960k X360s sold on Black Friday week, biggest week in Xbox history

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #181
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Nintendo wouldn't exist if it wasn't for pong.

Achievements have been in games for years.

And The Move has been in development since 2001, we didn't even know about the wii in 2001.
 6 years ago '08        #182
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23293 23293
 Jesszman said:
Nintendo wouldn't exist if it wasn't for pong.

Achievements have been in games for years.

And The Move has been in development since 2001, we didn't even know about the wii in 2001.
trophies is a direct copy of achievements, its undeniable. I can't believe you're gonna act like these obvious copy cat moves by Sony are just coincidences.
 6 years ago '11        #183
space
space
space
I didn't say trophies aren't copies. But Microsoft didn't do acheivements first. Achievements have been in video games for years, what microsoft did was compile them into one integrated system so you could keep track of them and compare them on a larger scale with your friends. Microsoft innovated in this category, alone with the online system. Sony innovated in the motion controller category with Move, then microsoft integrated with the motion (camera) category with Kinect. If anything, nintendo's been playing catch up. What they've done is make motion controls popular with this generation and thus opening the door to a new era of gaming, we'll see if that era has come to stay. I dont think it has, nintendo looks to be shunning motion controls in favor of whatever they plan to do with the tablet thing. The tablet itself is innovated because we haven't really had anything like that, it's whole "take games out of the console and play them elsewhere" isn't innovated because it's been done before.
 6 years ago '05        #184
Krazie 133 heat pts133
space
space
$45,860 | Props total: 20814 20814
 Jesszman said:
I didn't say trophies aren't copies. But Microsoft didn't do acheivements first. Achievements have been in video games for years, what microsoft did was compile them into one integrated system so you could keep track of them and compare them on a larger scale with your friends. Microsoft innovated in this category, alone with the online system. Sony innovated in the motion controller category with Move, then microsoft integrated with the motion (camera) category with Kinect. If anything, nintendo's been playing catch up. What they've done is make motion controls popular with this generation and thus opening the door to a new era of gaming, we'll see if that era has come to stay. I dont think it has, nintendo looks to be shunning motion controls in favor of whatever they plan to do with the tablet thing. The tablet itself is innovated because we haven't really had anything like that, it's whole "take games out of the console and play them elsewhere" isn't innovated because it's been done before.

Innovated how? It's practically a direct copy of the Wiimote, with maybe a few tweaks.

And sure "achievements" have been in games for years, but nowhere near what Microsoft came up with. It was pretty much a complete new idea and was quite genius. So genius, Sony integrated them into their system quite awhile after the system launched
 6 years ago '11        #185
space
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:

Innovated how? It's practically a direct copy of the Wiimote, with maybe a few tweaks.

And sure "achievements" have been in games for years, but nowhere near what Microsoft came up with. It was pretty much a complete new idea and was quite genius. So genius, Sony integrated them into their system quite awhile after the system launched
I just said that.

And if you actually read my post, we saw move before the wiiremote.
 6 years ago '06        #186
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Mr Crackee said:
playstation eye toy

Was about to say..how are these xbox fanboys talking about copying when the kinect is a direct copy of the eye toy

playstation gave birth to everything xbox..scientifically proven fact and non debatable ure welcomed to keep trying tho
 6 years ago '11        #187
space
space
space
 coolio said:
Was about to say..how are these xbox fanboys talking about copying when the kinect is a direct copy of the eye toy

playstation gave birth to everything xbox..scientifically proven fact and non debatable ure welcomed to keep trying tho
where'd the xbox stans go?
 6 years ago '08        #188
Arson 84 heat pts84 OP
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23293 23293
 coolio said:

Eye Toy and Kinect are COMPLETELY different technologies. ones just a webcam and the other's a camera that can see 3 dimensional depth, with voice and facial recognition and 3d motion capture. Its like comparing a early 2000s Nokia to a Galaxy Nexus, yeah they're both phones(cameras) but that's where the comparisons stop.

Sony aint birth sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #189
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
fanboys are... stupid
 6 years ago '04        #190
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
 coolio said:
sony copying microsoft like what?

xbox wouldnt even exist if it wasnt for playstation
If it wasnt for Sega, learn your history fan boy. I hate seeing fanboys from either side go at it, talking about sh*t they dont even know about.

If it wasnt for Sega teaming up with M$ for the dreamcast we wouldnt have xbox

If it wasnt for Nintendo turning down sony we wouldnt have the playstation
 6 years ago '06        #191
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
10 pages of garbage. Keep arguing between yourselves, it's obviously getting somewhere...
 6 years ago '06        #192
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 coolio said:
it's already established that, once again, xbox will not do anything innovative..they're gonna focus too much on kinect integration and u'll be stuck playing games where u have to hit balloons out the sky and sh*t

there's already one exclusive rumored, where the whole game consists on u sitting 4 inches away from the kinect and it'll scan and read ur lips as u move them..sequels are already planned as well

playstation on the other hand u know they're gonna actually try to focus on bringing us something new and innovative
Like what? Copy WiiU just like they copied the Wii with Playstation Move?
 6 years ago '06        #193
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
and fu*king @ comparing the eye toy to the kinect...
 6 years ago '11        #194
space
space
space
 XxC4xX said:
If it wasnt for Sega, learn your history fan boy. I hate seeing fanboys from either side go at it, talking about sh*t they dont even know about.

If it wasnt for Sega teaming up with M$ for the dreamcast we wouldnt have xbox

If it wasnt for Nintendo turning down sony we wouldnt have the playstation
learn your history, sony turned down nintendo, that's why japan got mad and came out with the nintendo 64 DD and we all know how that turned out.
 PG-13 said:
Like what? Copy WiiU just like they copied the Wii with Playstation Move?
what's there to copy? sony already did that stuff this gen. And they didn't copy the wii.
 6 years ago '05        #195
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
 KSoraci7 said:
10 pages of garbage. Keep arguing between yourselves, it's obviously getting somewhere...

It started out as Sales news... now it's about pong and sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #196
Krazie 133 heat pts133
space
space
$45,860 | Props total: 20814 20814
 Jesszman said:
where'd the xbox stans go?
It's Saturday night, apparently only "xbox stans" have a life and better things to do than to be posting on forums?
 6 years ago '11        #197
space
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
It's Saturday night, apparently only "xbox stans" have a life and better things to do than to be posting on forums?
I've been writing papers all day so i haven't done anything
 6 years ago '06        #198
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Arson said:
Eye Toy and Kinect are COMPLETELY different technologies. ones just a webcam and the other's a camera that can see 3 dimensional depth, with voice and facial recognition and 3d motion capture. Its like comparing a early 2000s Nokia to a Galaxy Nexus, yeah they're both phones(cameras) but that's where the comparisons stop.

Sony aint birth sh*t

they got the idea for kinect from the eye toy

bottom line is playstation did motion control before xbox..this is a fact that's impossible to change no matter how much it bothers u u just gotta deal with it

as for nintendo..it's already been established that sony was working on the motion sh*t before them too

video from 2004 way before the wii ever existed

[video - click to view]

and a couple of articles about how nintendo infact copies sony's ideas

like i said playstation brings the innovation and as we just saw, this is scientifically proven and cannot be changed by a butthurt fanboys emotions..attempts at doing so are always welcomed tho
 6 years ago '11        #199
space
space
space
coolio just ethered the whole 360 fanbase
 6 years ago '06        #200
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
Wasn't the kinect ment for the ps2? And Sony didn't want it? I'm high as sh*t so I could be wrong
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy