what 90s rappers do u think was wack during the golden era

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
94 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
26 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
What kind of radioactive crack do these posters smoke?

Big Daddy Kane, Nas, Jay, Biggie, GZA, DMX??? The Fucc???

I a.ssume next are Rakim, Kool G Rap, AZ, Prodigy, Ghostface, Scarface, 2Pac and sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #22
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 does any 1 care said:
So he was being wack on purpose like Lil B?
Right. He would rap 4 bars too fast and then try to get back on beat during the 6th bar deliberately. :budden:
 11-29-2011, 01:49 PM         #23
Sephiroth757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now DMX & Big Daddy Kane are wack?!? What world is this?!
 6 years ago '07        #24
PowerBar Ernie 107 heat pts107
space
space
$5,893 | Props total: 1205 1205
Seen the names mentioned by TS

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #25
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
 Supa Mario 910 said:
What makes him good? Barking on a track?
cadence...delivery...writing skills.. mic presence.. ...you must be a selective hearin type of listener
 6 years ago '11        #26
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,649 | Props total: 412 412
 Supa Mario 910 said:
What makes him good? Barking on a track?

Are these tracks wack?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #27
MagicOnTheTire 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 1098 1098
Q Tip...
 6 years ago '05        #28
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Here we go...yes, the n*gga was wack. Get over it.
Ruff Ryder Anthem is better than any song "Sillk the Shocker" ever made. Sorry.
 11-29-2011, 02:07 PM         #29
Sephiroth757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MagicOnTheTire said:
Q Tip...
I......how can..............you thin........he was......

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #30
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
Lil' Wayne

The majority of No Limit Records
 6 years ago '07        #31
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Slippin was nice, the other track is okay. TBH most n*ggas think DMX is wack, or they would be able to post more songs than just his first two albums. It's whatever though, I've never liked him and probably never will due to him deciding to take up a new career vacuuming up for other people at Waffle House.
you not going to like him cause he helped some one out?? america ...kcuf yea.. Now I was never and still am no huge DMX fan, but he is not wack by all means..
 6 years ago '05        #32
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Yeah, if you were like 5 when that came out.
Ghetto D is the only album outta of the whole No Limit discography that could ever possibly be mentioned in the same sentence with Its Dark and Hell is Hot.

Not even Mystical sh*t. And he had hits.
 6 years ago '06        #33
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
 DrX said:
everybody try to make it seem like all era 90s rappers were ill but fu*k i beg to differ

de la soul
lost boyz
busta

Bobby's World said:
Silk da Shocka
Souls of Mischief
Lost Boyz
 StoopidVillinz said:
gza was always on and off to me
you prolly just dont catch the sh*t hes tryin to say

NO RELIGION said:
Big Daddy Kane....never understood what was so good about duke
BDK fathered your favorite rappers style most likely. basically everyone has recycled a version of his punchlin

King856 said:
@ these lil kids in here saying DMX,GZA, Biggie and Busta

Masta P and any1 from No Limit, Daz,8 Ball MJG

Daz aint even whack when you look at what he dropped IN the 90s you mustve never acttually listened 8Ball & MJG

Supa Mario 910 said:
Slippin was nice, the other track is okay. TBH most n*ggas think DMX is wack, or they would be able to post more songs than just his first two albums. It's whatever though, I've never liked him and probably never will due to him deciding to take up a new career vacuuming up for other people at Waffle House.
must you be taught? and ima skip his 3rd album cuz its prolly something your referring to without even knowing.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

this aint off his first 3 albums but its off the Belly Soundtrack

[video - click to view]

n*ggas in here need a history lesson in rap
 6 years ago '04        #34
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
I always said X was destined to be one of the GOATs, those drugs did him in. I understand everyone has an opinion but to say x was wack from Its dark n hell is hot - And then there was x is straight up silly. De la soul was wack as well? Tell me you havent listened to 3ft high n rising, de la soul is dead and stakes is high....please
 6 years ago '05        #35
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 Blacknitro said:
The 5 Wackest from the 90s, IMO.

1. Puff Daddy - Most annoying rapper ever. His rhymes weren't necessarily bad, but he sucked at sellin the lyrics. By the time the 00s rolled in he was okay, bcuz we had learned to accept him as a cornball. Had he not broke out Biggie I don't think anyone would've accepted him.

2. Shaquille O'Neal- Like Puffy, he couldn't sell his lyrics.

3. Lil Jon - Didn't became a superstar in the early 00s, but he was poppin in the 90s and had considerable success in the 90s. Long story short he was always wack to me. Don't get me wrong, he had some tight a.ss hits and I respect what he brought to the table, but he could've made more out of it if he would've actually spit some rhymes. Waka showing him how it's done.

4. Ol Dirty Bastard - He's lucky he's from NY, rapping like that. Would've been a different story had he been from the south. He would've got clowned by the hip hop community. Most ppl I grew up with laughed at this guy. It should be a crime for ppl hate on the originality of Silkk, E-40, Juvenile, Waka and then turn around and give this dude credit for originality since he's from NY.

5. E-40 - He had some tight hits, but I could never listen to a whole entire album of him. That rap style is unbearable. Silkk took it and did it better imo.

There's a difference between being bad and being wack. Just cuz a rapper is bad doen't mean they are wack. The thing about the 90s, is that most of the "bad rappers" could sell their lyrics. A lot of ppl may have felt that Master P was a "bad rapper", but no one thought he was "wack" until the 00s when he started switchin sh*t. In the 90s, we believed he really was bout it bout it and he wasn't the rapper we laughed at when we heard him rap.....we were too busy gettin crunk to his sh*t. Same thing goes for Silkk. Ppl said he couldn't rap, but he wasn't no laughing stock.
Brooklyn Zoo>Sillk the Shocker's rap career.

Sillk was wack b. Give me ONE quoatable from that n*gga Sillk. ONE. Then take that quoatable and see if it matches or is better than any ONE quoatable from ODB.
 6 years ago '11        #36
maalisthatnigga 
space
space
space
$100 | Props total: 19 19
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Ummm...why do you keep discussing No Limit? We're talking about DMX. For the record,

Ghetto Dope>It's Dark and Hell Is Hot
u must be on some powerful drugs ghetto d was as simple as it get
 6 years ago '06        #37
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Son, you can post whatever weak a.ss DMX track you can think of. I'm no stranger to his music, I just don't like it. You posting this bullsh*t isn't going to make me be like

'Oh sh*t, I've been missing out on a legend!' so k!ll that. Secondly, those tracks you posted are RARELY brought up when discussing DMX and I'm sure they wouldn't be the first tracks you went to, if I hadn't of mentioned it.

depends on what song you want me to bring up. those are just a few that come off the top.

if someone says what are some X songs that will hype me up then other songs would come to mind.

you said what are good songs by him so i shared some.

and the reason why i said n*ggas a history lesson on rap is cuz people in here sayin GZA and Big Daddy Kane are whack
 6 years ago '10        #38
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,525 | Props total: 5851 5851
Maybe Nice & Smooth, but I still love their music. More of a sentimental thing, LOL.
 6 years ago '06        #39
space
space
 Ant McQueen said:
Maybe Nice & Smooth, but I still love their music. More of a sentimental thing, LOL.
haah you trippin! Nice & Smooth is exactly what their name is!

Supa Mario 910 said:
I didn't ask for good X songs, I said what makes him good. If I like a track by an artist no matter who it is, I can admit it unlike alot of people who just d!ckride certain artists and hate others. Musically, DMX CAN make good music, but it's not something that I would like to listen to. And I was like 16 when DMX came out, so it's not an 'era' thing.

either way, why should i explain what makes him good when you can listen to it? if you dont understand by doin that then i dont know what to tell you.

i was like 11 when he came out, im never one to bring up that age bullsh*t, cuz i know theres n*ggas older than me that dont know sh*t about rap
 6 years ago '04        #40
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
since people are goin with shock value i'll just post some rappers who kind of suck but are considered "legends" or "1-hit wonders" or "OH MY GOD I LOVE UNDERGROUND HIP HOP TUMBLR f*g" rap groups

lordz of the underground - these n*ggas sucked
group home - great 1st album, garbage at rappin especially with that lisp
house of pain - only a cornball would bump a house of pain album
mack 10 - k!ll yourself
dr. dre (as a rapper) - dr. dre's thug rapping is = tyler perry dressing up as madea
99% of wu-fam groups/artists - why'd they have to ruin the wu tang legacy with these fu*kin horrible a.ss off shoot groups?
cypress hill - another dirtball group that never impressed me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy