Celtics Would Consider Dealing Rondo

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
rondo in a jazz jersey
 6 years ago '08        #22
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Oh Finesse said:
rondo needs the ball in his hand too to be effective but you don't see him driving down the lane with 2 7 footers waiting for him
i didn't see him in the conference finals either
 6 years ago '07        #23
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 iggyemu said:
Yea I call bullsh*t. He has been their best player the last two years. I guess Danny Ainge doesn't realize his team his old and they are going to have get new pieces pretty soon and in rebuilding...you have to have a point guard.
you have to have a point guard to what?
 6 years ago '10        #24
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19630 19630
Rondo can't shoot the three. He wouldn't fit in the Triangle.

Then again, I don't know what the Lakers' offense will look like with Mike Brown.
 6 years ago '09        #25
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
 .:RELOADED:. said:
lakers would welcome him....we dont need his scoring his speed defense and passing ability is perfect for us

make it happen mitch

metta world peace/steve black/ and of course the might luke walton

but in all seriousness andrew bynum for rondo?
Would not be a bad deal, they make the same amount money wise, but would you feel safe with Gasol at the 5, and what if the D-12 deal does not fall through? Lakers do not have a true back up center. Could they go after a defensive center like Brenden Haywood or someone of that nature?

But if the got Rondo for Bynum and did not land Howard, it would be a huge fail
 6 years ago '08        #26
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:

where was dem pisstins doe lol
 6 years ago '07        #27
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
whoever said Westbrook for Rondo was a good trade is more than right. That would be an even a.ss trade. There are some players that would benefit from that and I think Harden is ready to be the #2 offensive player on that team.
 6 years ago '10        #28
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,733 | Props total: 19630 19630
Rondo can't shoot the three. He wouldn't fit in the Triangle.

Then again, I don't know what the Lakers' offense will look like with Mike Brown.
 6 years ago '08        #29
space
space
 Cambury said:
whoever said Westbrook for Rondo was a good trade is more than right. That would be an even a.ss trade. There are some players that would benefit from that and I think Harden is ready to be the #2 offensive player on that team.
 6 years ago '10        #30
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 Cambury said:
 Dee Grande said:
 6 years ago '09        #31
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
 .:RELOADED:. said:
as a laker fan if i was any gm in the league i wouldnt trade for bynum if i would be sending a star back the other way (unless it was an older star player)

bynum just cant play his knees are shot fu*k him and the 15 mill hes makin doin jack sh*t...way to much rish compared to reward with him

sheeeeit we can bring in marc gasol and let the brothers ball in the lane together cause marc can actually stay healthy not sayin hes better than bynum tho

1- rondo
2. kobe
3. mettas bum a.ss
4. pau
5. jr gasol

would be a way better starting 5 than we got now

shard/odom/brown/fish off the bench
Marc is restricted, he would have to turn down the Memphis offer and go unrestricted, a lot of teams would target him if that happened. But sh*t, how about DeAndre Jordan, he maybe offensively limited, but he is a shot blocker and rebounder, who can develop some efficient offense in due time. But he is bigger and a way better athlete than Bynum.

sh*t, if the Lakers do land Shard, he might end up starting in due time, if he shows some real promise as a 3rd option on the team. I like Metta to, but his time is up, he can't hang with these youngins defensively anymore.
 6 years ago '09        #32
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22535 22535
Rondo would help increase the development of Durant & Harden in my opinion, plus the chemistry with perkins and nate and the overall team I feel would go up, finals bound imo. & Westbrook would increase his own development here, although I'm just not convinced he would make our other guys better, the only guy who can get his own shot on a consistent basis is paul pierce, we need rondo in order for everyone to get the looks there supposed to get, ray allen had like the highest shooting percentage of his career last season if im not mistaken, or maybe just from the arc.

But still, I'm disgusted how the media has altered everyone without their own opinions perception of westbrook. He's a damn good player and the thunder wouldn't be where they are without him, that's a fact.
 11-29-2011, 12:07 PM         #33
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
just get fu*king perk back holy sh*t

[pic - click to view]

keithbm1111 said:
Danny gets too much credit. hes made god awful trades during his stint here. Yes he got ray and KG and im grateful for the title, but the trades he has made make me scratch my fu*king head. he's had some nice drafts I'll give him that too, but man...hes made some very questionable trades
danny ainge frightens me.

i remember after the end of last season, he was talking about bringing Pierce off the bench...

pierce is still very effective, yes he is old in bball standards, but he still can hang with the best of them defensively and offensively ...so bringing him off the bench would have been ultimate suicide!

traded perks away for basically nothing in return
signed arroyo
let tony allen walk away
signed shaq
got rid of Nate (the energy of the team)
and wanted to bring paul off the bench

Last edited by cheguevara; 11-29-2011 at 12:11 PM..
 11-29-2011, 12:17 PM         #34
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
and that was all in 1 season

just imagine the damage he plans to do this season...

gonna trade paul, allen and kg for jennings, kenyon martin, and the 17th pick

6 years ago '06        #35
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Rondo, 1st round picks and Jermaine's expiring for Chris Paul. The numbers work and Hornets ain't getting a better deal since CP3 isn't staying.

With 29million only on the books this summer, you can max Dwight and resign Allen/Garnett for cheap while extending CP3. Still have Green's Bird Rights as well and we fill out the rest of roster using the MLE and Vet mins.

Doc Rivers just signed the 5 year extension for a reason.

Last edited by Soraci7; 11-29-2011 at 12:30 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #36
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1469 1469
Man y'all just need to the face the fact that the Celtics are on their way out as one of the elite teams in the league and it's time for the rebuilding process to begin. Same thing happened with the Pistons.
 6 years ago '05        #37
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
Ill make a deal with yall.

CJ Watson for Rondo.
 6 years ago '05        #38
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 6972 6972
i'd fu*kin k!ll myself and i'd take alot of people with me....
 6 years ago '09        #39
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,089 | Props total: 22535 22535
 whouthinkitis said:
Man y'all just need to the face the fact that the Celtics are on their way out as one of the elite teams in the league.
even tho we have a young elite point guard, and ridiculous amounts of money coming off the books next off season? okay then
 6 years ago '11        #40
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Rondo can't shoot, but the role of the point guard is to captain the offensive actions of your teammates and he does that very well. The celtics will need him for the future. But who the hell knows what Ainge will do, must have some nagging feeling of duping the NBA on that KG deal and feels the need to self sacrifice the Celtics
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
349 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy