Chris Paul 1st & Only Choice Is Knicks Per Broussard

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 Oh Finesse said:
there's plenty of scenario's. we won't know anything for sure though until the time comes, but I'm more than sure something could be worked out. I'm not trying to force it down anyone's throats that it will happen and the c's will do this and do that, just want others to be aware we're just as much in the run for dh and cp as much as the next team if not more when it comes to the financial department.
Question remains why would CP3 or Dwight go to a team getting old..
 6 years ago '11        #122
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Dextromethorphan said:
yeah paul is gonna take 13 million while two bums on the knicks are making 20 million lol
Bums? Yep you mad.
 6 years ago '07        #123
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 KSoraci7 said:
WHAT PART OF BIG BABY IS NOT A CELTIC ANYMORE AND IS A FA DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND It's the first sentence in the quote

My god you are stupid. You're also an idiot that doesn't realize that 18mill(Cp3)+18mill(Dwight)+Pierce(16)+1.7mill(Brad ley)= 54million.

Thats enough to still sign players while being under the cap.

We can still resign Allen and & Garnett because we have their Bird rights which allows us to sign them regardless of being over the cap.

The MLE and Vet's mins will fill out the bench.

Keep thinking CP3 will give up 28 million over a 5 year contract to play in NY

You have to field a team this season correct? Are you signing all your players to 1 year deals? If so, and you begin the offseason under the cap, you do not get the MLE

The reason I bring up big baby is because you have to resign players anyway, I doubt Boston is going to tank the season in order to sign Howard, so they are most likely going to sign players with deals longer than 1 year.

Now yes, you can fill out your roster with sh*tty vet min contracts, and Paul can chose to play with a 45 year old pierce, or he can decide to play with Stat and Melo, who he's already toasted to doing, and is best friends with...

But you think he'd rather chose to play with a max'd out Paul Pierce as the 3rd piece in the big 3

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #124
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
Big Baby is a free agent and not even a Celtic anymore. The only people on the C's after this season are Pierce, Rondo, Bradley which = 29 million.

The cap is 58 million, do u need me to spoon feed you a link to an online calculator as well?

With CP3 at an extended max, the team will have 24 million to spend on Dwight and other pieces, while Allen and Garnett wont command much after this season and we have both of their Bird Rights which won't make it an issue if over the cap.

This is realistic, unlike Cp3 playing for 13million on a 4 man roster while Amare is making 20. Over a 5 year contract Chris Paul will be losing around 28million dollars.

Be real
So Paul and Dwight goes to a team with close to retired Garnett, Allen, and Pierce? Huh be real. It can happen but sh*t that's a long shot, if they leave their team it's to win for the long hall. This only helps them 1-3 years. And what's to say that Allen or Garnett comes back for cheap? Money talks and I'm sure another team will offer one of them more money but if they are loyal they would stay.
 6 years ago '11        #125
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
n*gga seriously?

then you tell me what is this whole discussion about b? if d12 and cp3 wanna play together, WHERE else will they do it? cause I'm willing to bet paul doesn't take that pay cut to play in ny.. his next best bet is teaming up with howard, where else can they do that besides la or boston? where.. let me know cause the options are slim if that's what's gonna go down..

and we're still a top 5 team in the east, y'all act like we're gonna fall off because the big 3 is getting up there in age, we're going to go through a rebuilding stage but who says we're gonna have to play old yella and go out back..

unless cp3 is goin to orlando
Who saying he wants to play with Dwight though? If we wants Knicks badly he needs to take a pay cut. It's up to him.
 6 years ago '04        #126
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 27Lives said:
So Paul and Dwight goes to a team with close to retired Garnett, Allen, and Pierce? Huh be real. It can happen but sh*t that's a long shot, if they leave their team it's to win for the long hall. This only helps them 1-3 years. And what's to say that Allen or Garnett comes back for cheap? Money talks and I'm sure another team will offer one of them more money but if they are loyal they would stay.
so paul and dwight arent good enough to win by themselves when pierce retires

nix fans a fu*king hilarious i swear
 6 years ago '06        #127
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Tank a season to sign Dwight Howard when you already have the money to max out both him and CP3 once traded for Rondo

In what world do you live in that you give up 28million to play with your "friends"
 6 years ago '07        #128
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 KSoraci7 said:
Tank a season to sign Dwight Howard when you already have the money to max out both him and CP3 once traded for Rondo

In what world do you live in that you give up 28million to play with your "friends"

[pic - click to view]

U right doggie, Paul would rather play with a 45 year old paul pierce than carmelo anthony

U right bro
 6 years ago '04        #129
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 KSoraci7 said:

the same world where carmelo wouldnt do the same to live out his dream of playing in his hometown

6 years ago '11        #130
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
so paul and dwight arent good enough to win by themselves when pierce retires

nix fans a fu*king hilarious i swear
I never said that..
 6 years ago '11        #131
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
I'm about to dead my part in this argument though, knicks fans want cp3 but won't acknowledge that he'd be taking a huge pay cut, a la miami's big 3 but he's the only one getting slighted. you're aware the celtics can make the moves, but only focus on garnett, allen and pierce. then nets fans

whatever.. nobody is gonna know sh*t until 2012 so this whole discussion, other than for the sake of argument alone, is irrelevant.

can we at least agree on THAT?
We are not saying its not true but sh*t don't judge the dude by saying he's all about money. He can pull off a surprise move.
 6 years ago '06        #132
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 27Lives said:
Do you know what Bird Rights are, which is what the Celtics have for Allen and Garnett? You can resign a player that has been on your team for at least 3 years while being over the cap.

We could give both Allen and Garnett 10million a year each for example and it wouldn't matter. They will still take less anyway.

The team already had nearly 60 wins last season without CP3 and Howard.

Hell of a lot better than Stat & Melo getting swept in the 1st round.
 6 years ago '11        #133
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
Here's a curve ball for you n*ggas.. What if the Hornets tell ya they want unload Okafor big a.ss contract cuz trust me they will want to unload that sh*t...you guys would need to throw in Allen or Garnett to match salaries. That's where sh*t gets interesting...
 6 years ago '11        #134
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
Do you know what Bird Rights are, which is what the Celtics have for Allen and Garnett? You can resign a player that has been on your team for at least 3 years while being over the cap.

We could give both Allen and Garnett 10million a year each for example and it wouldn't matter. They will still take less anyway.

The team already had nearly 60 wins last season without CP3 and Howard.

Hell of a lot better than Stat & Melo getting swept in the 1st round.
Umm you know about the luxury tax right? You think the owner would pay that sh*t just to sign Allen and Garnett back? I know they loyal but sh*t they ain't that loyal.

Yeah I know about the bird rights sh*t too.

It can happen but you gotta be realistic and look at it from a non celtic fan view.
 6 years ago '06        #135
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Why would CP3 play in Boston? Garnett, Allen and Pierce are all aging and he would eventually be left there by himself in a rebuilding project after they're gone.

Cp3 owns a house in OKC, has played there before and there's no way he'd turn down playing with Durant, Harden and Ibaka in one of the top environments in the NBA. It's all a matter of whether the Thunder would be willing to break up their core to take him. If they would, no way New Orleans says no to that offer I posted.

Do you understand that the Thunder trade would require Westbrook signing a max contract with New Orleans and not test FA? Good luck with that...

The Rondo trade is realistic and we'd have money to extend CP3 to a max and sign dwight to a max this summer.

The current Celtics just SWEPT the knicks. A Dwight and Cp3 tandem alone would already be contenders for years, let alone playing with the C's 3.
 6 years ago '06        #136
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

U right doggie, Paul would rather play with a 45 year old paul pierce than carmelo anthony

U right bro
You just got swept in the playoff by "45 year old pierce".

Not even 1 win Keep believing Broussard, the same man that said its a lock that Lebron is going to chicago from his "sources"

Let's have a toast to 28million less
 6 years ago '11        #137
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
You just got swept in the playoff by "45 year old pierce".

Not even 1 win Keep believing Broussard, the same man that said its a lock that Lebron is going to chicago from his "sources"

Let's have a toast to 28million less
Injuries.... And don't tell me sh*t about excuses cuz u celtics fans were bi*ching when ya loss Perkins that one year n Garnett.
 6 years ago '11        #138
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
All u guys are saying is how good the trade is for the Hornets and that is true but in the end Paul and or Howard will be the ones who has the say in all this.
 6 years ago '11        #139
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
Damn, every time I leave this thread and come backs a different fan base comes in and tries their best to k!ll the Knicks fans dreams :(
 6 years ago '11        #140
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
Who says Wesbrook needs to sign a max? I don't even think he qualifies under the new CBA rules.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy