Chris Paul 1st & Only Choice Is Knicks Per Broussard

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 KnicksLost said:
seriously why do u come in knicks threads???
because someone has to relay facts to you guys your fan base is delusional and unfortunately you let the stupid ones speak for you
 6 years ago '07        #102
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 MosDefinition said:
the 3 old wise men is the same team that swept the superstar melo

[pic - click to view]

The fu*k does that have to do with signing a 5 year extension with n*ggas old enough to coach
 6 years ago '07        #103
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
**** like i said your ignoring that he has to take less money to come to ny outside a trade

other better teams like the celtics can offer more then them in a trade

you keep saying only 4 million but melo wouldnt go to ny outside of a sign and trade he could wait till the offseason to go there so you keep saying only 4 million per year when a year ago melo wouldnt do that

and dumbass boston gets cap space next off season

keep living in the fantasy world that the ny media has built for you
n*gga I just mentioned he'd be losing money to play here

I just gave you reasons why it wouldn't make sense to resign in Boston

Who gives a sh*t what Melo did? Melo isn't being traded right now
 6 years ago '07        #104
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
u bein serious?
I didn't even know KG contract comes off the books in 2012

I haven't heard anything about Dwight or Paul wanting to play in Boston though
 6 years ago '11        #105
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
You guys know that the Knicks can't get any worse and now ya mad!
 6 years ago '04        #106
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4424 4424
 INF4MOUS said:
n*gga I just mentioned he'd be losing money to play here

I just gave you reasons why it wouldn't make sense to resign in Boston

Who gives a sh*t what Melo did? Melo isn't being traded right now
of course youre **** a.ss would say who cares

but melo refused to do what was best for the knicks so why do you think paul would when he doesnt even play there yet

of course to nix fans it doesnt matter he can make eleventy billion dollaz ehn endorsemunts to come to duh gahdun itz obviouz he comin to duh knix
 6 years ago '07        #107
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
of course youre **** a.ss would say who cares

but melo refused to do what was best for the knicks so why do you think paul would when he doesnt even play there yet

of course to nix fans it doesnt matter he can make eleventy billion dollaz ehn endorsemunts to come to duh gahdun itz obviouz he comin to duh knix
n*gga maybe melo likes orange juice, that means chris paul likes it also?

They're two separate people, Paul may be sick of being by himself and losing every season to he'll decide to take less money like the big 3 in Miami did

Oh Finesse said:
that's fine n*gga but we have the money to at least flaunt and let them know ay, we got them ducks.. damn, don't be so quick to dismiss other teams, we're not the bottom feeders from jerz, d12 and cp3 landing in beantown isn't impossible
Yeah I was thinking they still had both Pierce and KG on the books for 2012, is there enough room with Pierce and Paul to sign Howard though? I don't know about the rest of the team who's under contract and the cap holds

Plus Boston is probably resigning Jeff Green and big baby

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 11-29-2011 at 01:45 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #108
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 INF4MOUS said:

f*ggot ignored my post and brought up cap room

Paul would only be losing 4 mill a year to play in the GOAT city with his boys... You think he'd rather play in Boston where the average age is 38 and he's on his way to being in the same situation he was in in NO?

By the time Boston has enough cap room to sign someone to play with Paul, all the big names will be tied into long term contracts already

Stop making a fool of yaself brah
Boston will be 29million under the cap this summer....

24 million under the cap if Rondo is traded for CP3 with him being extended at a Max Contract. Thats enough to also sign Dwight to a Max contract and while still having cap room, and we can resign allen and garnett for cheap.

Jeff Green we have bird rights for as well so we can extended him after being over the cap. Then we have the MLE and Vet's mins to use.

Be realistic for once.

Last edited by Soraci7; 11-29-2011 at 01:48 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #109
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
Boston will be 29million under the cap this summer....

24 million under the cap if Rondo is traded for CP3 with him being extended at a Max Contract. Thats enough to Sign Dwight to a Max contract and while still having cap room, and we can resign allen and garnett for cheap.

Jeff Green we have bird rights for as well so we can extended him after being over the cap. Then we have the MLE and Vet's mins to use.

Be realistic for once.
Jeff Green is a restricted free agent right now dummy

You think keeping Jeff Green and Big baby leaves enough room to sign Howard? All while keeping Ray Allen and KG for cheap

And the MLE doesn't come into play if your under the cap already and then go over it and it magically appears for you to sign another player you fu*king idiot

U Right

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 11-29-2011 at 01:51 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #110
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
Celtics can be a spot for CP3 because with Garnett Contract expiring and I'm hearing that Rondo can be traded also. But ray Allen, green and other have to be resigned also. So idk how far the Celtics will run with this plan.. Mainly with the older roster they have .
 6 years ago '06        #111
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
Jeff Green is a restricted free agent right now dummy

You think keeping Jeff Green and Big baby leaves enough room to sign Howard? All while keeping Ray Allen and KG for cheap

U Right
Big Baby is a free agent and not even a Celtic anymore. The only people on the C's after this season are Pierce, Rondo, Bradley which = 29 million.

The cap is 58 million, do u need me to spoon feed you a link to an online calculator as well?

With CP3 at an extended max, the team will have 24 million to spend on Dwight and other pieces, while Allen and Garnett wont command much after this season and we have both of their Bird Rights which won't make it an issue if over the cap.

This is realistic, unlike Cp3 playing for 13million on a 4 man roster while Amare is making 20. Over a 5 year contract Chris Paul will be losing around 28million dollars.

Be real

Last edited by Soraci7; 11-29-2011 at 02:04 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #112
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Dangerously said:
all sorts of Knicks lost in this bi*ch over y'all getting giddy over a Broussard rumor.

I'll tell you what, if you do get CP3, you'll have enough cap room to bring Kwame Brown and a WNBA player on the squad cause all you can afford are NBA weedcarriers and soft goons
 6 years ago '10        #113
space
space
space
yeah paul is gonna take 13 million while two bums on the knicks are making 20 million lol
 6 years ago '06        #114
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
Rondo, Jermaine's Expiring, Jeff Green & picks for CP3 & Emeka
 6 years ago '11        #115
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
It's gonna happen regardless. all that time he spent with melo over the summer made it a surefire bet.

FisolaNYDN Frank Isola
Carmelo couldn't stop smiling when Chris Paul was asked if he thinks the new labor deal will enable him to play with Melo
5 minutes ago
 6 years ago '07        #116
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
Big Baby is a free agent and not even a Celtic anymore. The only people on the C's after this season are Pierce, Rondo, Bradley which = 29 million.

The cap is 58 million, do u need me to spoon feed you a link to an online calculator as well?

I'm not denying that you can have enough cap room to sign Howard alone, what I'm saying is there's no way you're keeping Green Baby Ray Allen and KG while signing Howard and filling out a 12 man roster

Pierce's old a.ss is making 17 fu*king million in 2012, with those 3 you have 3 max contracts already, so how on gods green earth are you filling out a roster while Howard is max'd, Paul is max'd and Pierce is making 17 millie

Unless you think Howard is taking less money to play in Boston

This is all a waste of time anyway, we all know where he's coming
 6 years ago '10        #117
AriGold 171 heat pts171 OP
space
space
$4,825 | Props total: 2213 2213
 INF4MOUS said:

I'm not denying that you can have enough cap room to sign Howard alone, what I'm saying is there's no way you're keeping Green Baby Ray Allen and KG while signing Howard and filling out a 12 man roster

Pierce's old a.ss is making 17 fu*king million in 2012, with those 3 you have 3 max contracts already, so how on gods green earth are you filling out a roster while Howard is max'd, Paul is max'd and Pierce is making 17 millie

This is all a waste of time anyway, we all know where he's coming
 6 years ago '10        #118
space
space
space
lol he loves the knicks....
 6 years ago '06        #119
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

WHAT PART OF BIG BABY IS NOT A CELTIC ANYMORE AND IS A FA DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND It's the first sentence in the quote

My god you are stupid. You're also an idiot that doesn't realize that 18mill(Cp3)+18mill(Dwight)+Pierce(16)+1.7mill(Brad ley)= 54million.

Thats enough to still sign players while being under the cap.

We can still resign Allen and & Garnett because we have their Bird rights which allows us to sign them regardless of being over the cap.

The MLE and Vet's mins will fill out the bench.

Keep thinking CP3 will give up 28 million over a 5 year contract to play in NY

Last edited by Soraci7; 11-29-2011 at 02:14 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #120
space
space
space
more like 40 million lol.....his agent should be fired if he lets him do that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy