Chris Paul 1st & Only Choice Is Knicks Per Broussard

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Blkboipurp said:
Son its 3 in the morning and you still talking bout the Knicks?

Just admit you a undercover fan

It ain't 2 late for you 2 hop on that bandwagon:dancingcool:
Him and the rest of the piece of sh*t net fans are..Take a look around the thread

Dangerously said:
@ Denver though. Those n*ggas are stuck in China
after wilson collects that 8 mill overseas I'd take him for the minimum...if he doesn't mind playing in a system he's already familiar with for one year
 6 years ago '04        #62
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4416 4416
 AriGold said:
What if nobody bids on him because CP3's agents tell them he won't sign with them?
Think they would give up anything good to get a rental?
im sure if the celtics offered a trade theyd take it and he'd sign in boston

what happens if orlando offers anything you think hes not gonna sign in orlando and you think dwights leaving if they trade for paul or okc you think hes not signing an extension to play durant or dallas

its to many variables out there
 6 years ago '07        #63
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 MosDefinition said:
im sure if the celtics offered a trade theyd take it and he'd sign in boston

what happens if orlando offers anything you think hes not gonna sign in orlando and you think dwights leaving if they trade for paul or okc you think hes not signing an extension to play durant or dallas

its to many variables out there

[pic - click to view]

Who is Orlando trading n*gga? Hedo Turkoglu? Ryan Anderson?
 6 years ago '04        #64
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

Who is Orlando trading n*gga? Hedo Turkoglu? Ryan Anderson?
daniel orton jameer nelson brandon bass and ryan anderson a draft pick all solid pieces

thats more than the knicks have to offer which is the point im making ****
 6 years ago '10        #65
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 2246 2246
 dg177bx said:
you sound like a half brain idiot as usualn*gga did your mother fu*k an animal to conceive you?

how is giving up favors and harris worst than giving up 1.felton, 2.gallo, 3 chandler.4 mozgov,5.pick

got damn this retard thinks 2 is more than 5 someone sign this n*gga up for school because his train of thought has to be scattered.

oh yeah and your team is crying to have one of those players back (chandler). the nets dont
regret sendiing player when they GOT A 2 FOR 1. knick fans are THE dumbest fanbase on this site and you just helped us all solidify it.

now please respond with a fact not with an opinion and it would still lead to................

knicks lost.

getting swept 2 playoff appearances in a row, is like the knicks been soft ever since ewing came through and left the building

2 is more than 5 when the player actually stays. and you typed all that for no reason. stay mad.
 6 years ago '10        #66
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 2246 2246
damn yo, nets fans mad.
 6 years ago '09        #67
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
It will all come down to, what do the Knicks have to offer to the Hornets. They gave up a whole lot for Melo and Chauncey last year, how much do they have left to land Chris Paul?
 6 years ago '06        #68
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Oh Finesse said:
whhhhaaaaaaatttt
Rondo, 1st round picks and Jermaine's expiring would land us Paul.

C's are only on the books for 29mill this summer which would allow us to max out Dwight along and resign Allen/Garnett for cheap. We'd still have the bird rights to Green and fill the rest of the roster with MLE/Vets min. Cp3/Allen/Pierce/Garnett/Dwight & Green off bench. Moneywise its a realstic scenario along with the trade I just mentioned involving Rondo.

Knicks fans are living in a fantasy world if they think CP3 will sign for 13million dollars a season on a 4 man roster. Compared to a max deal, he'll be losing close to 35million over a 5 year contract. Something realistic for them is signing nash for around 8million to play with D'anphony again, he also lives in Soho.

Last edited by Soraci7; 11-29-2011 at 12:40 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #69
space
space
 SandmanNyC said:
damn yo, nets fans mad.
yes stating facts equals mad
 6 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
Rondo, 1st round picks and Jermaine's expiring would land us Paul.

C's are only on the books for 29mill this summer which would allow us to max out Dwight along and resign Allen/Garnett for cheap. We'd still have the bird rights to Green and fill the rest of the roster with MLE/Vets min. Cp3/Allen/Pierce/Garnett/Dwight & Green off bench. Moneywise its a realstic scenario along with the trade I just mentioned involving Rondo.

Knicks fans are living in a fantasy world if they think CP3 will sign for 13million dollars a season on a 4 man roster. Compared to a max deal, he'll be losing close to 35million over a 5 year contract. Something realistic for them is signing nash for around 8million to play with D'anphony again, he also lives in Soho.
i dont think they realize that other good teams are going to try and trade for him and not wait till the offseason
 6 years ago '06        #71
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
i dont think they realize that other good teams are going to try and trade for him and not wait till the offseason
I personally think the media and Chris Broussard is blowing this out of purportion. CB also said it was a lock that Lebron was going to be a Bull.

Knicks have 13 million to spend this summer and thats with a 4 man roster. It's just not realistic at all. Even if Nash signed for 8million they'd have a lot of work cut out for them.

Billups expiring is worthless for landing a CP3 as well, there are no other real a.ssets to combine with it and Landry Fields is certainly not enough. Knicks should try and trade for Al Jefferson imo. He's on his way out and they are building around other players that they've drafted at his position now.
 6 years ago '10        #72
AriGold 171 heat pts171 OP
space
space
$4,815 | Props total: 2201 2201
 MosDefinition said:

What part of "Paul is willing to wait until becoming a free agent next summer to sign with the Knicks." don't you understand?

I'll wait for you to talk about what if this and what if that.
"What if the Celtics offered Rondo, picks and O'neal?"

"What if the Thunder offer Westbrook, picks and yada yada yada"

Get this through your heads. We didn't put it out there that we want him. His people who are Melos people put it out there that he wants the Knicks and HE'S WILLING TO WAIT TO SIGN AS A FA.

CP3
Shump Shump
Melo
Stat
Kwame

6 years ago '05        #73
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 AriGold said:

What part of "Paul is willing to wait until becoming a free agent next summer to sign with the Knicks." don't you understand?

Get this through your heads. We didn't put it out there that we want him. His people who are Melos people put it out there that he wants the Knicks and HE'S WILLING TO WAIT TO SIGN AS A FA.

CP3
Shump Shump
Melo
Stat
Kwame

this lame thinks he knows the players and chills with them,

n*gga thinks kwame brown is a contributing factor now i know im wrong for trying to debate with a dillusional retard
 6 years ago '05        #74
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Can the Clippers afford D12 and CP3? (assuming a sign and trade is nvolved with one of them)
 6 years ago '07        #75
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 MosDefinition said:
daniel orton jameer nelson brandon bass and ryan anderson a draft pick all solid pieces

thats more than the knicks have to offer which is the point im making ****
Hornets Receive: Daniel Orton, Jameer Nelson, Brandon Bass and Ryan Anderson

Magic Receive: Chris Paul

[pic - click to view]

Hang yourself doggie
 6 years ago '06        #76
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 AriGold said:

CP3
Shump Shump
Melo
Stat
Kwame

What unrealistic part of Chris Paul signing for a maximum 13million on a 4 man roster do you not understand, you actually believe everything u read idiot? Be real.

On top of that westbrook couldn't even be traded for paul because he's stiill on his rookie contract, and the amount of money need to match would disassemble the Thunder.

Once again another post from you with 8 smileys and no substance.
 6 years ago '04        #77
space
space
 Sheeed said:
Can the Clippers afford D12 and CP3? (assuming a sign and trade is nvolved with one of them)
they could but donald sterling still owns the team so i doubt either would go there outside of being traded there
 6 years ago '05        #78
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
What unrealistic part of Chris Paul signing for a maximum 13million on a 4 man roster do you not understand, you actually believe everything u read idiot? Be real.

On top of that westbrook couldn't even be traded for paul because he's stiill on his rookie contract, and the amount of money need to match would disassemble the Thunder.

Once again another post from you with 8 smileys and no substance.
this, im glad my brain wasnt the only one that registered that. its like he's literally retarded, i wouldnt be surprised either being that he's on this sh*t 24/7
 6 years ago '10        #79
AriGold 171 heat pts171 OP
space
space
$4,815 | Props total: 2201 2201
 dg177bx said:
this lame thinks he knows the players and chills with them,

n*gga thinks kwame brown is a contributing factor now i know im wrong for trying to debate with a dillusional retard
Know whats really funny? Nets fans better hope we get CP3 cause if we don't and D12 goes to LA..you already know who we getting. Good luck filling up that arena. Can't wait to see the difference in revenue from the year before It will suck to know that the majority of people that live in BK are and will be Knicks fans. The Nets picked the wrong time to move.

6 years ago '05        #80
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 AriGold said:
Know whats really funny? Nets fans better hope we get CP3 cause if we don't and D12 goes to LA..you already know who we getting. Good luck filling up that arena. Can't wait to see the difference in revenue from the year before It will suck to know that the majority of people that live in BK are and will be Knicks fans. The Nets picked the wrong time to move.

didnt read another thread of opinion no facts nor subtance available in his brain
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy