Chris Paul 1st & Only Choice Is Knicks Per Broussard

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,156 | Props total: 15690 15690

6 years ago '11        #42
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
I remember when Nets fans were hyped as fu*k when the reports came out that they got Melo last year... Then this happened....

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #43
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
"The Knicks lost hope of this happening the day they made the Anthony trade." according to hollinger. it's an insider article, should be entetaining though if somebody can post it.
 6 years ago '05        #44
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 SandmanNyC said:
nothing?

we might have gotten swept but idk if you understand amare and billups were injured. Do you get that? If you believe that still would have happenned if they were healthy, you my friend are a crackhead.

And you jus mad melo didn't go to the sh*tty nets. He's w/o a doubt top 10 player, prob the best offensive player in the game

Also getting swept >>> not making the playoffs
you sound like a half brain idiot as usualn*gga did your mother fu*k an animal to conceive you?

how is giving up favors and harris worst than giving up 1.felton, 2.gallo, 3 chandler.4 mozgov,5.pick

got damn this retard thinks 2 is more than 5 someone sign this n*gga up for school because his train of thought has to be scattered.

oh yeah and your team is crying to have one of those players back (chandler). the nets dont
regret sendiing player when they GOT A 2 FOR 1. knick fans are THE dumbest fanbase on this site and you just helped us all solidify it.

now please respond with a fact not with an opinion and it would still lead to................

knicks lost.

getting swept 2 playoff appearances in a row, is like the knicks been soft ever since ewing came through and left the building
 6 years ago '05        #45
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 27Lives said:
I remember when Nets fans were hyped as fu*k when the reports came out that they got Melo last year... Then this happened....

i remember when the knicks got swept TWICE

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

ya n*ggas cant escape losing , we got ya n*ggas remodeling your arena so quick with it
 6 years ago '07        #46
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
dwight wouldn't play for no damn clippers. he would never share a front court with blake griffin. only way that would work is if the clippers included griffin in a trade package which they already said he's untouchable. and dwight ain't gonna sign there outright as a free agent.

but cp3 on the clippers would be a good look. i seriously hope dude really aint considering forming a big 3 in nyc.
 6 years ago '04        #47
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,391 | Props total: 3856 3856
i love the knicks. always have. wolves are my squad but i love the knicks. would love to see them good again.
 6 years ago '04        #48
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 SandmanNyC said:
nothing?

we might have gotten swept but idk if you understand amare and billups were injured. Do you get that? If you believe that still would have happenned if they were healthy, you my friend are a crackhead.

And you jus mad melo didn't go to the sh*tty nets. He's w/o a doubt top 10 player, prob the best offensive player in the game

Also getting swept >>> not making the playoffs
carmelo couldnt even get you 1 game

hes a superstar who couldnt get you guys 1 game

the guys been out of the 1st round 1 year of his career but people want to talk about lebron being a choker
 6 years ago '04        #49
space
space
 Dy-nasty said:
The usual Knick haters rush this thread as usual. Yall n*ggas are BXSC hall monitors. And I don't believe this article. fu*k Broussard.

I'd rather a deeper team than these 3 w/ no cap space. Look at Miami. I wouldn't be mad at CP3 though.
its not hating its stating facts which knocks fans seem to forget

stoudimire onloy wne nt there because you offered more than any one else was willing to

melo wouldnt go there without a max contract and wouldnt wait till after the inevitable lockout

they would have had the pieces to get chris paul now if carmelo waited but instead his wife decided for him that he needed to get every penny
 6 years ago '06        #50
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 11-29-2011, 10:33 AM         #51
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all sorts of Knicks lost in this bi*ch over y'all getting giddy over a Broussard rumor.

I'll tell you what, if you do get CP3, you'll have enough cap room to bring Kwame Brown and a WNBA player on the squad cause all you can afford are NBA weedcarriers and soft goons
 6 years ago '10        #52
AriGold 171 heat pts171 OP
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 2207 2207
Paul will make $16.4 million this year and would be opting out of $17.7 million in 2011-12. Should he opt out next summer, a new five-year contract with the Hornets would start at $17.177 million and pay him as much as $22.3 million by the end -- a total of $98.8 million. In comparison, over the life of the maximum allowable four-year deal with the Knicks, he could get only $57.6 million.
How much money would Paul make if he signed with us for the $57.6 million over 4 years but before his 4th year we extended him as we are allowed to do under the CBA rules?

What they gon do when the Knicks trade Billups, Fields, Douglas, rights to Jerome Jordan, $3 million in case to the Warriors....Then the Warriors trade Monta to NO along with another player (bench player) and NO sends the Knicks CP3.

Remember the league owns the Hornets. They won't get all personal like the Nuggets were. The Nuggets were crying like a bunch of little girls. Now they got no players on their team because their all stuck in China

11-29-2011, 10:45 AM         #53
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If that trade goes down, the Warriors really are hoping they can toss a sh*t ton of money at Dwight Howard or they like the burn of getting gang r*ped.
 11-29-2011, 10:46 AM         #54
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Denver though. Those n*ggas are stuck in China
 6 years ago '08        #55
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
if the clippers had blake, dwight and paul

if they can find a way to clear out mo williams, they could afford it
 11-29-2011, 10:58 AM         #56
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get the MJ gifs out for the Knicks, it's coming

Start shopping a Knicks jersey over CP3 to enhance the failure.
 6 years ago '04        #57
space
space
 all3rd said:
@johnhollinger: Seems to me most likely Chris Paul endgame is trade to Lakers, Clippers or Celtics.
i know if im gm i could give 2 fu*ks where he wants to go hes going to the highest bidder at the trade deadline

but id try and get rondo paul atleast
 6 years ago '10        #58
AriGold 171 heat pts171 OP
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 2207 2207
 MosDefinition said:
i know if im gm i could give 2 fu*ks where he wants to go hes going to the highest bidder at the trade deadline
What if nobody bids on him because CP3's agents tell them he won't sign with them?
Think they would give up anything good to get a rental?
 6 years ago '04        #59
space
space
 Dangerously said:
@ Denver though. Those n*ggas are stuck in China
only chandler was coming back to denver though

plus all three can sign with an nba team in march
 6 years ago '05        #60
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
nba should just scrap the regular season and head to the playoffs right away
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
67 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
186 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago