Chris Paul 1st & Only Choice Is Knicks Per Broussard

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #201
Toy Solja 
space
space
$1,712 | Props total: 61 61
This shyt sounding real familiar and we all know how it turned out the first time Lets go knicks......lost!
 6 years ago '06        #202
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
I hope the Knicks sign CP3 and have a team of CP3-Melo-Amare.

It would be a fun series once we land Dwight and team him with Deron. I think NY basketball needs to have superstars in its region and now is the best time for both the Knicks and Nets to make moves in terms of getting those stars they want.

I wish the best of luck to the Knicks on landing CP3.
 6 years ago '04        #203
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,650 | Props total: 13045 13045
 iCON-8 said:
I hope the Knicks sign CP3 and have a team of CP3-Melo-Amare.

It would be a fun series once we land Dwight and team him with Deron. I think NY basketball needs to have superstars in its region and now is the best time for both the Knicks and Nets to make moves in terms of getting those stars they want.

I wish the best of luck to the Knicks on landing CP3.
It would be fun but ya'll ain't getting Dwight
 11-30-2011, 09:15 AM         #204
MrFreshness4523 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CP3 to Beantown
 6 years ago '04        #205
IllmaticReignz 
space
space
$2,213 | Props total: 757 757
Knicks nba champions 2013-2014.
 6 years ago '04        #206
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Dextromethorphan said:
he'll sign with the knicks in the off season but no trade. The clips? nah ...he's just spreading news for world wide wes
a trade before the deadline is possible, knicks have the expiring contract of billups, and expiring contracts are coveted in these parts. who knows??
 6 years ago '07        #207
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 haterade2885 said:
a trade before the deadline is possible, knicks have the expiring contract of billups, and expiring contracts are coveted in these parts. who knows??
there is no way he goes to NY via trade. They simply don't have the pieces that other teams are willing to part with.

I'll lose a lot of respect for Paul's intelligence if he takes way less money to sign with one of his besties.
 6 years ago '07        #208
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 Toy Solja said:
This shyt sounding real familiar and we all know how it turned out the first time Lets go knicks......lost!
yea, we do...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #209
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 KSoraci7 said:
The vets min statement you made up is false, I've already told you why with the MLE etc. and you still can't provide the facts of where this vet min only signings come from.

If calling you out on your bullsh*t makes me a troll so be it, better than being a liar
Are you serious right now? Do you not know how to read? How is it that everyone else can see that I just broke down everything you've been spewing as fact, with actual FACTS to back them up...yet you call me the bullsh*tter who is lying?

How hard is it to understand that a team who is under the cap doesn't get the MLE, let alone the opportunity to use it after it signs other teams FA's? HOW ELSE WOULD YOU BRING BACK KG and RAY ALLEN??? The only way you would is through the VETS MINIMUM since you have no other exceptions, except now for the new mini-mid-level, which I mentioned in my previous post.

[pic - click to view]

I don't mind teaching you something new. All I ask is that you just take a step back from being a little douche...
 6 years ago '06        #210
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Are you serious right now? Do you not know how to read? How is it that everyone else can see that I just broke down everything you've been spewing as fact, with actual FACTS to back them up...yet you call me the bullsh*tter who is lying?

How hard is it to understand that a team who is under the cap doesn't get the MLE, let alone the opportunity to use it after it signs other teams FA's? HOW ELSE WOULD YOU BRING BACK KG and RAY ALLEN??? The only way you would is through the VETS MINIMUM since you have no other exceptions, except now for the new mini-mid-level, which I mentioned in my previous post.

[pic - click to view]

I don't mind teaching you something new. All I ask is that you just take a step back from being a little douche...
I dont think you are understanding, like I said before in every post....If Ray Allen and Garnett are signed AFTER the rest of the cap is filled by another FA signing then they aren't restricted to only a vet's minimum salary. That was my original response to you saying I'm delusional if I think they will sign for the vets min....

Once I called you out on it, you then came back with the 2.5million in next post....

It's fine, you had a knee jerk reaction and opened your mouth too soon.

Last edited by Soraci7; 12-01-2011 at 11:50 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #211
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11619 11619
Al_IannazzoneAl Iannazzone
The Record just learned Deron Williams WILL NOT Sign an extension with the Nets and will play the year out. Link coming shortly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
30 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy