Chris Paul 1st & Only Choice Is Knicks Per Broussard

most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #181
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Nothing in the link says it, because common sense does. You wouldn't have the MLE if your team was already under the cap, ya jackwagon. You would however have the new provision which is a $2.5 million contract that can be used.
Same sh*t I said

Steady ether
 6 years ago '05        #182
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
knicks gettin swept is the norm around these parts. got their fans infuriated with smileys sh*t they even going the record 7 in one post! they mad alright. right infamous?
 6 years ago '10        #183
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,591 | Props total: 30525 30525
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
Trade Melo, he's a bum. Mark my words!
 6 years ago '06        #184
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Let him join the Knicks, since Lebron was "scared" of the big stage at New York. Yanno all those expectations that "what if we don't bring it home for the 30th, 31st, and 32nd consecutive year."

The so called mecca
 6 years ago '10        #185
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 6 years ago '10        #186
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
HowardBeckNYT Howard Beck
Just spent a couple hours with my abacus and my crystal ball. Conclusion: Knicks have no chance at Chris Paul. Column posting later.
 6 years ago '10        #187
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
Clippers would be smart to pursue CP3 instead of D12 .. sh*t would be lob city with Based Griffin & DeAndre
 6 years ago '10        #188
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,591 | Props total: 30525 30525
 Dextromethorphan said:
HowardBeckNYT Howard Beck
Just spent a couple hours with my abacus and my crystal ball. Conclusion: Knicks have no chance at Chris Paul. Column posting later.
Just like we had no chance at Melo
 6 years ago '10        #189
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 SmoothTay said:
Just like we had no chance at Melo
who said you didn't?
 6 years ago '07        #190
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520


Shump' (sucks but sometimes we gotta sacrifice for the better) Fields and Billups (Expiring) + picks.

for CP3

get'er done

NO are going to be in the same state that the Cavs were last year. Plus they're going to want to be cheap. Just rebuild and get some young pieces to build with towards the future. They'll probably buy out Chauncey too at some point if they can't trade him to a team trying to make a playoff push.


Last edited by Adam Is BeTTeR; 11-29-2011 at 08:30 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #191
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
cp3 isn't going anywhere until the hornets are sold.
 6 years ago '07        #192
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You honestly think New Orleans wants that garbage?
I rather have that than Ryan Anderson and whatever the fu*k else that other guy said


Last edited by Adam Is BeTTeR; 11-29-2011 at 10:19 PM.. Reason: "other guy said"
 6 years ago '07        #193
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
So you agree the package sucks.
Yes I agree. His package sucks.
 6 years ago '04        #194
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,068 | Props total: 4417 4417
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
I rather have that than Ryan Anderson and whatever the fu*k else that other guy
i see dumbass nix fans still dont see my point i was make i will dumb it down for you other teams have more to offer than you guys do for paul

like i said any combo of those players is better then whatever sh*t offer ny pulls out of there a.sses and you can thank melo for that

rondo is leaps and bounds better then any thing the nix have to offer

and if he goes to the celtics and can make the most money resigning there and probably make it to at the very least conference finals why the hell wouldnt he stay there

the clippers have more to offer than any team in the nba of real tradeable young a.ssets
 6 years ago '05        #195
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '07        #196
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520
 MosDefinition said:
i see dumbass nix fans still dont see my point i was make i will dumb it down for you other teams have more to offer than you guys do for paul

like i said any combo of those players is better then whatever sh*t offer ny pulls out of there a.sses and you can thank melo for that

rondo is leaps and bounds better then any thing the nix have to offer

and if he goes to the celtics and can make the most money resigning there and probably make it to at the very least conference finals why the hell wouldnt he stay there

the clippers have more to offer than any team in the nba of real tradeable young a.ssets
You truly and honestly believe that Ryan Anderson and whatever else you mentioned is better? All those players that you've named have reached their potential. None of them are going to get better. And due to their ages as well makes the trade terrible. The best player you named is Nelson but he's about to be fu*king 30. Why would the Hornets want to build with that??? Can you explain that to me please? I would love to know. Thank you.

The age and potential of Shumpert >>> any of those players you named. Fields still has room to grow as well and he's only 22 (I think)

Then you have Chauncey's expiring contract who they can always easily move for more pieces to build the team with.

But those two alone are better and also gives them core pieces to build with towards the future. Think Nuggets and Grizzlies (Blazers in the past as well) with their young pieces.

They also aren't going to want to bring in a lot of money right away neither since they're in rebuilding mode. Also factor in the high possible picks they'll be getting in the draft to help them build the team.

Rondo is good but he isn't capable of carrying a team. He's a good piece though.

Why would CP3 want to go to the Celtics? Allen, Piece and KG are all old, what's he going to do 2 years from now when they aren't able to compete on a high level? He's going to have to carry the burden of a team again like he's doing now? Would be stupid.

Clippers have great young pieces though, I'll give your bi*ch a.ss that.
 6 years ago '07        #197
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
You truly and honestly believe that Ryan Anderson and whatever else you mentioned is better? All those players that you've named have reached their potential. None of them are going to get better. And due to their ages as well makes the trade terrible. The best player you named is Nelson but he's about to be fu*king 30. Why would the Hornets want to build with that??? Can you explain that to me please? I would love to know. Thank you.

The age and potential of Shumpert >>> any of those players you named. Fields still has room to grow as well and he's only 22 (I think)

Then you have Chauncey's expiring contract who they can always easily move for more pieces to build the team with.

But those two alone are better and also gives them core pieces to build with towards the future. Think Nuggets and Grizzlies (Blazers in the past as well) with their young pieces.

They also aren't going to want to bring in a lot of money right away neither since they're in rebuilding mode. Also factor in the high possible picks they'll be getting in the draft to help them build the team.

Rondo is good but he isn't capable of carrying a team. He's a good piece though.

Why would CP3 want to go to the Celtics? Allen, Piece and KG are all old, what's he going to do 2 years from now when they aren't able to compete on a high level? He's going to have to carry the burden of a team again like he's doing now? Would be stupid.

Clippers have great young pieces though, I'll give your bi*ch a.ss that.
Nah bro you didn't know? The Celtics are getting Dwight Howard also

Amazing you may say, but there's more!

Boston gets to resign Jeff Green, Ray Allen, and KG, and still have the MLE!

That makes a team of Paul, Allen, Pierce, KG, Howard, with Jeff green and oh let's say, Wilson Chandler off the bench






 6 years ago '07        #198
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520
 INF4MOUS said:
Nah bro you didn't know? The Celtics are getting Dwight Howard also

Amazing you may say, but there's more!

Boston gets to resign Jeff Green, Ray Allen, and KG, and still have the MLE!

That makes a team of Paul, Allen, Pierce, KG, Howard, with Jeff green and oh let's say, Wilson Chandler off the bench






It all makes sense now



 6 years ago '09        #199
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
the Clips actually have more leverage than people realize. Both CP3 and D Howard are almost certainly gone at the end of the season which means their teams will want to get something out of them rather than let them walk in FA for free.
I think that it would be shortsighted to include EJ in either of the trades.
First off very few teams will want to trade for Howard or CP3 unless the player was willing to sign a long term deal to stay.
The only teams CP3 seems willing to do that for are NY and LAC, Howard would most likely only agree to extended with us or our disgusting co-tenants.
That really narrows the market down. In the case of CP3 we have far more to offer than NY, who has nothing to offer, so an offer of Kaman, Aminu or Bledsoe (maybe both) and the Minny #1 should be enough hypothetically.
For Howard we would be bidding against LAL and it would depend on what they are offering up in return. The biggest a.sset we can offer a team is cap relief. Kaman comes off the books the two 2nd year guys are cheap and a first rounder is inexpensive as well. I can understand the temptation to give up Gordon but lets not forget that both of these players will be free agents at the end of the season, plus Derron Williams.
I know we are often overlooked as a FA landing spot, but if CP3 is seriously willing to extend with us you have to think he would consider us in the offseason. Throw in the fact that in the offseason we’d also be sitting on (most likely) a top 5 pick and that would seem very appealing.

I think it takes 3 studs to win it all, if we give up EJ for one of these two then its like taking one step back for every two steps forward, sure we’re moving forward but there has to be a better way to do it.
 6 years ago '04        #200
facility651 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
espn always has a way of getting the players that will sell big market teams into big markets.....it will happen again with CP and D.Howard
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 104
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy