Heat Forced To Cut Miller Under New CBA

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20038 20038
 Cheeze said:
Who said we could afford anyone

You guys just like pulling sh*t out of the air and basing it as fact I see.

What L?
How stupid are you? You say the Bulls think they can get Mayo. Insinuating we don't have the cap or players to do so. Which is flat our wrong, the Bulls didn't wanna party with players they wanted.

Again these are FACTS.
 11-28-2011, 11:52 PM         #22
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
I just remember when Heat fans kept saying all year "Wait til our savior comes back. It'll be a wrap for the league."

Now ya'll straight dissing on him saying we don't need him and kicking him to the curb like 50 did Game.
Everyone else labeled him as the savior on here. I sure as hell didn't but I guess if we're gonna lump all fans of one fan base in together then Chicago too kthe biggest L when you all lost for not getting Lebron. I remember the LebRose campaign everyone was doing. I remember them ALL doing it. And then settling for Boozer.

See how easy that is?
 6 years ago '09        #23
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,222 | Props total: 8950 8950
We might be able to cut Joel instead of miller contract is like 3.6 mill compared to 5.4 mill
 6 years ago '07        #24
space
space
 Cheeze said:
Everyone else labeled him as the savior on here. I sure as hell didn't but I guess if we're gonna lump all fans of one fan base in together then Chicago too kthe biggest L when you all lost for not getting Lebron. I remember the LebRose campaign everyone was doing. I remember them ALL doing it. And then settling for Boozer.

See how easy that is?
We know how easy it is, we already saw your dumbass do it in this thread. When you said "All bulls fans think they can get mayo". which is hilarious.

and @ us taking the biggest L. Bulls fans of course would of liked Lebron, hes a hell of a talent. But we still had D. Rose, we didn't have all of our eggs in one basket, so when he turned us down it wasn't that big of a deal.
 11-28-2011, 11:56 PM         #25
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
how am I the new SM? you're a clown. I post sh*t I like or find interesting. And are you familiar with the word "endless" I posted 4 smilies, around Facts. I know facts are hard to grasp when you're an idiot.
I see you're catching feelings lil guy its ok. These FACTS are hard to deal with for you I guess when they come from someone else. I'm sure SM felt the same way when someone called him out. But it's just the internet. it ain't that serious

minimafia_aj said:
We know how easy it is, we already saw your dumbass do it in this thread. When you said "All bulls fans think they can get mayo". which is hilarious.
Actually the first one to do it was a bulls fan in the OP. nice try dumbass.
 6 years ago '07        #26
space
space
 Cheeze said:
I see you're catching feelings lil guy its ok. These FACTS are hard to deal with for you I guess when they come from someone else. I'm sure SM felt the same way when someone called him out. But it's just the internet. it ain't that serious

How am I catching feelings? Thats the stereotypical thing to say when someone has no valid counter point. Either that or "you mad". And Im far from SM, facts would back me up on that. But as you've displayed you are fact challenged.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 11-28-2011 at 11:59 PM..
 11-29-2011, 12:00 AM         #27
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Who said anything about who was the first? And I seriosuly could give a fu*k what some brain dead idiot from Florida thinks. And Facts? I haven't seen you post one fact. Pick up a dictionary and find out what a fact is.
Why are you so upset? A fact is that a Bulls fan made a thread about the Heat. Then made a generalization about all Heat fans thinking they can buy anyone, when in reality most know they can't.

But you're right none of those are facts or anything....

Got you editing and typing fast and constantly hitting refresh...damn son it aint that serious
 6 years ago '07        #28
space
space
 Cheeze said:
Why are you so upset? A fact is that a Bulls fan made a thread about the Heat. Then made a generalization about all Heat fans thinking they can buy anyone, when in reality everyone knows they can't.

But you're right none of those are facts or anything....
and then you did the exact same thing? Point being? and if you really think I'm mad, you're mistaken.

I went back and edited my post cause I didn't see what Nitetrain said under the original article. OMG YOU GOT ME!
 6 years ago '04        #29
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
 Cheeze said:

Someone's upset. Go and hug your pillow baby.
 6 years ago '08        #30
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 chizz said:
dont his kid got cancer miami n*ggas is ruthless.
 nitetrain8601 said:

Sucks considering he's going to end up on a sh*t team after he took a paycut to play in Miami and all that sh*t he went through last year with his family.

Time to come back to reality Miami fans, ya'll can't just afford to sign everyone without having casualties. So much for a loyal organization Mr. Wade.
 Tiko377 said:
We might be able to cut Joel instead of miller contract is like 3.6 mill compared to 5.4 mill
yea please cut Joel old alien head looking a.ss.

lmao at people calling us ruthless, its not even 12/9 yet.
 6 years ago '07        #31
space
space
Joel was doing a good job in the ECF on d though
 6 years ago '07        #32
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

This dumb fu*k tried to hop of the bandwagon for a chip

Only to get dumped

Should've came to the knicks n*gga
 11-29-2011, 12:26 AM         #33
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sucks for Miller. I was happy to finally see him on a contender, even if it was the Heat. Couldn't they just amnesty him and then re-sign him for the vets minimum, or does the amnesty clause not have those kind of loopholes?
 6 years ago '07        #34
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 INF4MOUS said:

Only to get dumped

Should've came to the knicks n*gga
Since Mia is on the hook for the salary off the books...wouldn't mind Mikey off the bench
 6 years ago '07        #35
space
space
Hes better than he played, prob real distracted with his kid.
 6 years ago '07        #36
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 KnicksLost said:
Since Mia is on the hook for the salary off the books...wouldn't mind Mikey off the bench
Hell yeah I'd take mikey on the Knicks
 6 years ago '04        #37
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 1455 1455
the heat need to get some shottas
 6 years ago '04        #38
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1299 1299
 INF4MOUS said:

Only to get dumped

Knicks you say huh.....
 6 years ago '04        #39
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,517 | Props total: 6451 6451
 MysticKJ said:
damn, he was injured all year and showed his worth in other areas (hustle, rebounding, etc...)...if he's injury-free, he will probably be back to form...

wassup with James Jones? are the Heat losing Jones and Miller who is gonna take those three pointers?
Michael Redd lol
 6 years ago '10        #40
SandmanNyC 26 heat pts26
space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 2282 2282
sign him to the knicks....so he can be traded

but foreal, would it work if the amnesty joel anthony instead, would they have enough money, i think the difference in joel's and mike's contract is like 2 mil. if they can keep miller (healthy) and sign dalembert, watch out, the heat r gonna be dangerous....dangerous enought to get booted by the knicks in the ecf

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy