Heat Forced To Cut Miller Under New CBA

most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
91 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
85 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
5797 pageviews
97 comments

nitetrain8601 23 heat pts23
space
space
$15,549 | Props total: 5056 5056
Heat Forced To Cut Miller Under New CBA

[pic - click to view]

it’s likely that the Heat have come to the conclusion that they’re still probably going to have to use the amnesty clause on Mike Miller and release him.

For months the Heat had believed this was inevitable knowing they badly needed to use their mid-level exception to help out some holes on the roster. This information made it to Miller’s ears, he put his house on the market. This was with the understanding that teams paying the luxury tax, which the Heat will, wouldn’t be permitted to use an entire mid-level exception of $5 million.

A de facto hard salary cap is probably going to force the Heat to release Mike Miller. Cutting Mike Miller won't be an easy pill to swallow, but here's why the Heat may have little choice.

The most important item is that any team that uses its $5 million mid-level exception and goes over the luxury tax line cannot exceed the $4 million apron for the entire season. In layman’s terms, it means that if the Heat use the mid-level exception they cannot spend over $74.3 million this season. In effect, this is a hard salary cap even though neither the union or the league sold it that way. Simply, the Heat need to add some free agents and they can’t keep themselves under that threshold with Miller’s $5.4 million on their books.

[pic - click to view]

Why Heat are likely to part with Mike Miller - Heat Index Blog - ESPN

Sucks considering he's going to end up on a sh*t team after he took a paycut to play in Miami and all that sh*t he went through last year with his family.

Time to come back to reality Miami fans, ya'll can't just afford to sign everyone without having casualties. So much for a loyal organization Mr. Wade.

97 comments for "Heat Forced To Cut Miller Under New CBA"

6 years ago '07        #2
theFREAK 3954 heat pts3954
space
space
$56,721 | Props total: 46398 46398
 6 years ago '07        #3
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
space
$35,267 | Props total: 14874 14874
not forced, and not certain
 6 years ago '11        #4
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
lol, mike miller got paid like 30 million dollars for one years work in which he missed half the season

and now he gets to have another salary? he won
 6 years ago '04        #5
shadymilkman 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 24 24
Mike Miller was so sorry last year. All he did was ride the bench and brick 3's. Heat should cut him whether or not they need to.
 6 years ago '11        #6
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,251 | Props total: 2316 2316
The n*gga knew his time was coming

That's why he was sellin his beautiful Miami homes and hoes to prepare to end up in some place like Utah
 11-28-2011, 10:21 PM         #7
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:

Sucks considering he's going to end up on a sh*t team after he took a paycut to play in Miami and all that sh*t he went through last year with his family.

Time to come back to reality Miami fans, ya'll can't just afford to sign everyone without having casualties. So much for a loyal organization Mr. Wade.
But the Bulls can somehow get OJ Mayo according to every Bulls fan on here
 11-28-2011, 10:28 PM         #8
OrignalBigBird 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '11        #9
chizz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,001 | Props total: 3344 3344
dont his kid got cancer miami n*ggas is ruthless.
 6 years ago '04        #10
nitetrain8601 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
 Cheeze said:
Afford him and they have the pieces. I know for a fact that Memphis wanted 2 firsts and either Taj or Asik for OJ and the Bulls said no, instead offering Ronnie Brewer and a 1st round pick. Bulls could afford him as it stands, especially if they trade for him. Fact, Miami cannot afford Miller if they want to get Dally and shore up the other holes.
 6 years ago '05        #11
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,768 | Props total: 5547 5547
damn, he was injured all year and showed his worth in other areas (hustle, rebounding, etc...)...if he's injury-free, he will probably be back to form...

wassup with James Jones? are the Heat losing Jones and Miller who is gonna take those three pointers?
 6 years ago '07        #12
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,091 | Props total: 23996 23996
 Cheeze said:
look a heat fan with the bulls on their mind as usual
Every bulls fan? REALLY? Every bulls fan? MOST bulls fans know thats not gonna happen, Their owner doesn't like ours. Also, a Mayo deal is possible because as I recall he was still on a rookie contract, we also have a decent amount of first round picks and a few players they wanted that we didn't wanna part with.

Miami Fans are dumb as fu*k
 6 years ago '09        #13
Tiko377 1914 heat pts1914
space
space
$16,049 | Props total: 10318 10318
Can't we cut Joel instead?
 11-28-2011, 10:46 PM         #14
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
look a heat fan with the bulls on their mind as usual
Every bulls fan? REALLY? Every bulls fan? MOST bulls fans know thats not gonna happen, Their owner doesn't like ours. Also, a Mayo deal is possible because as I recall he was still on a rookie contract, we also have a decent amount of first round picks and a few players they wanted that we didn't wanna part with.

Miami Fans are dumb as fu*k
a bulls fan posted a thread about the heat and then called out Miami to " come back to reality."

get your head out of your a.ss and keep being the new SM in the TV and Movie Spot young'n

Keep posting endless smilies and tell em why you mad kid
 6 years ago '04        #15
space
space
I just remember when Heat fans kept saying all year "Wait til our savior comes back. It'll be a wrap for the league."

Now ya'll straight dissing on him saying we don't need him and kicking him to the curb like 50 did Game.
 6 years ago '07        #16
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,091 | Props total: 23996 23996
 Cheeze said:
a bulls fan posted a thread about the heat and then called out Miami to " come back to reality."

get your head out of your a.ss and keep being the new SM in the TV and Movie Spot young'n

Keep posting endless smilies and tell em why you mad kid
how am I the new SM? you're a clown. I post sh*t I like or find interesting. And are you familiar with the word "endless" I posted 4 smilies, around Facts. I know facts are hard to grasp when you're an idiot.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 11-28-2011 at 10:50 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #17
space
space
 Cheeze said:

Yes, because Heat fans had their heads stuck in the clouds thinking they could afford anyone and keep the rest of their team. I expect that from Knick fans because after the Isiah years, they don't quite remember how the NBA works. Miami has no damn excuse for acting that way.

And again, saying the Bulls can't afford Mayo is an invalid argument. You could say they don't want to pay the price to get him, but they definitely have the pieces and cash to get him. Sorry fam, take the L and keep it moving.
 11-28-2011, 10:49 PM         #18
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
Afford him and they have the pieces. I know for a fact that Memphis wanted 2 firsts and either Taj or Asik for OJ and the Bulls said no, instead offering Ronnie Brewer and a 1st round pick. Bulls could afford him as it stands, especially if they trade for him. Fact, Miami cannot afford Miller if they want to get Dally and shore up the other holes.
Dalemebert just said he would take a pay cut to be with the Heat and in all honesty I would rather have Dalemebert over Miller considering Dalembert would be a better Center over Joel being undersized.
 11-28-2011, 10:50 PM         #19
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
Yes, because Heat fans had their heads stuck in the clouds thinking they could afford anyone and keep the rest of their team. I expect that from Knick fans because after the Isiah years, they don't quite remember how the NBA works. Miami has no damn excuse for acting that way.

And again, saying the Bulls can't afford Mayo is an invalid argument. You could say they don't want to pay the price to get him, but they definitely have the pieces and cash to get him. Sorry fam, take the L and keep it moving.
Who said we could afford anyone

You guys just like pulling sh*t out of the air and basing it as fact I see.

What L?
 6 years ago '05        #20
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
There are so many conflicting reports out there on this.... I'll just wait until December 9th
Home      

most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy