Sony’s PlayStation 3 Was Shoppers’ Number One Choice Over Black Friday

most viewed right now
 87
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 DJ Krayzie said:
Nice try.

I would if I were you, you get endless entertainment during the cold months
all jokes aside, that's opinionated. The same could be said about the wii and i didn't find it all that entertaining.
 6 years ago '06        #82
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Only the first Gen Xbox had high failure rate just like the first Gen ps3.

The sad thing your a.ss couldn't afford both system at launch and got the nerve to talk sh*t about launch system while i owned both at launch and both system failed on me. Ms never charge my repair while Sony bricked my sh*t with their sh*tty as firmware update the took out other os function.

Maybe if you watch sony keep taking away features every yearthat they promote, that you would say fu*k Sony. As bad as the 3rod was at least the replacement was free unlike sony ylod that everyone I know who had the launch system suffered.

I also owned a gaming PC.

that's an amazing story and all but making up things like that is easy

i've never seen a ylod and the frst gen ps3 still had a lower failure rate than current gen xbox




but i really liked the part about the launch..really took ur story from a 7/10 to a 9/10..please tell me more


[pic - click to view]












that just means u're dirty and disgusting
 6 years ago '10        #83
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 DJ Krayzie said:
Better graphics eh?
guess you havent played played k!llzone 3 uncharted 2&3 and god of war 3 metal gear solid 4? i can tell the difernce between the two systems ps3 is just better graphicly imo
i only wish more xbox games looked like gears 3.
 6 years ago '10        #84
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]



Bout to go buy another 360 for the winter time.
im not going to lie my first xbox that i got at launch got so hot i used it as a heater for my appartment durring the winter time still got that sh*t but that was crazy all my friends were like at least if your heat ever gets turned off just turn your xbox on lol. but im glad they fixed that problem long time ago.


Last edited by shadydre85; 11-30-2011 at 08:36 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #85
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21069 21069
 shadydre85 said:
im not going to lie my first xbox that i got at launch got so hot i used it as a heater for my appartment durring the winter time still got that sh*t but that was crazy all my friends were like at least if your heat ever gets turned off just turn your xbox on lol. but im glad they fixed that problem long time ago.
Sounds like another poor PS3 owner
 6 years ago '10        #86
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 DJ Krayzie said:
Sounds like another poor PS3 owner
 6 years ago '06        #87
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 DJ Krayzie said:
Sounds like another poor PS3 owner

so how's a ps3 owner considered poor if the system costs more than the 360?



it's obvious u're still salty at the "low income" comment somebody made earlier and are now desperate to use the same insult to make up for it
 6 years ago '05        #88
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21069 21069
 coolio said:
so how's a ps3 owner considered poor if the system costs more than the 360?



it's obvious u're still salty at the "low income" comment somebody made earlier and are now desperate to use the same insult to make up for it
I was only making ridiculous, random comments like you guys have been. I own both, currently using my PS3 to watch Super 8.
 6 years ago '06        #89
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
must be the blu-ray version
 6 years ago '05        #90
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21069 21069
 coolio said:
must be the blu-ray version
Yup, I've already beaten Uncharted, so that's it's strict use until we hopefully see The Last Guardian next year
 6 years ago '05        #91
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
LOL @ Yall talkin about "dont come wit a headset, do ps3 users use a mic" ya'll some young dudes cause all that really isnt much of a factor to me and other older heads. I buy to play the STORY not no damn online interactive team deathmatch crap and ya'll stay using all the FPS as an argument like if thats the only games that matter. i play ONE FPS battlefeild everything else i play online is a f!ghting game and everything else i play is SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN and uncharted isnt 3 hours if you put it on hard and attempt to get all the treasures and acheivements. God of war series>>>>>>>>>anything xbox has
 6 years ago '04        #92
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 htownplaya said:
Bullsh*t report.

Xbox 360 records the biggest week in Xbox history

Entering the seventh year of its lifecycle, Xbox 360 just closed the biggest sales week in the history of Xbox, selling more than 960,000 consoles in the U.S. during the week of Black Friday.

losing steam my a.ss. Sony scared to post them numbers, as always.


[spoiler - click to view]

fall back son
 6 years ago '05        #93
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21069 21069
 Trizz187 said:
LOL @ Yall talkin about "dont come wit a headset, do ps3 users use a mic" ya'll some young dudes cause all that really isnt much of a factor to me and other older heads. I buy to play the STORY not no damn online interactive team deathmatch crap and ya'll stay using all the FPS as an argument like if thats the only games that matter. i play ONE FPS battlefeild everything else i play online is a f!ghting game and everything else i play is SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN and uncharted isnt 3 hours if you put it on hard and attempt to get all the treasures and acheivements. God of war series>>>>>>>>>anything xbox has
Older heads? I pray to god not, by the way you post, you can't be a day over 18. If you are, I feel really sorry

And this n*gga said achievements instead of trophies
 6 years ago '05        #94
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 DJ Krayzie said:
Older heads? I pray to god not, by the way you post, you can't be a day over 18. If you are, I feel really sorry

And this n*gga said achievements instead of trophies
im 29 , finished school, bout to finish another degree (BA), Married, and baby on the way. I dont give a damn about proper grammar and spelling on a message board do you not get that? who cares how i write. I write proper when i need to and i dont see a pay check or any benefit from it on boxden so f*ck off
 6 years ago '05        #95
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21069 21069
 Trizz187 said:
im 29 , finished school, bout to finish another degree (BA), Married, and baby on the way. I dont give a damn about proper grammar and spelling on a message board do you not get that? who cares how i write. I write proper when i need to and i dont see a pay check or any benefit from it on boxden so f*ck off
Nah, nothing to do with grammar, just the overall way you type. It's all good though, congrats with that stuff. Hopefully you can get something better than a retail Sony store. Don't worry, you can still bend over for them!
 6 years ago '11        #96
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3068 3068
 DJ Krayzie said:
Nah, nothing to do with grammar, just the overall way you type. It's all good though, congrats with that stuff. Hopefully you can get something better than a retail Sony store. Don't worry, you can still bend over for them!
Yo I like my xbox but some of these dudes in here sound like they would take a bullet to defend Sony and their honor
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy