most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 drumgangP said:
Oh yeah congrats to Sony on the Holiday sales....Only like 90 million more PS3s need to be sold to catch up to the PS2.....

I wonder if the Xbox 360 completely shattered the OG Xbox's sales....hmmmmmm
since we're trying to make it seem like selling over 20 million and selling over 150 million is the same thing...

Ps3 crushed OG xbox's sales too

Now did the 360 crush ps2's sales? nope...Meaning, by ur own logic, a current generation xbox couldnt even beat past generation playstations
 6 years ago '05        #22
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 Jesszman said:
While the information doesn’t reflect every retailer that participated in Black Friday sales nor does it provide date from foot and mortar stores regarding video game consoles
Tha f*ck outta here wit that sh*t Jizzonmen. Errbody and they Momma was gettin a Kinect this weekend.

Last edited by Y.G.; 11-28-2011 at 08:27 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #23
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21142 21142
 DJ EM Double said:
Jesus H Christ was this you a few days ago?

now all of a sudden you care about sales

Don't worry the PS3 will still be in last place in North America next month and I'll be sure to post it in here since you are so worried about how well these things are doing

Don't k!ll him so harsh man, he's just a little boy.

But, like I said, no one knows the fu*king sales of the consoles yet. Not even sure what this website article is really saying other than "most popular", which doesn't necessarily say it sold more. When the sales figures are released, I bet you the 360 sold more units than the PS3 here in America. When it does, I'll make sure to make a thread about it, which I bet Jizzman and his followers wouldn't even enter
 6 years ago '11        #24
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3069 3069
 Jesszman said:
ok...and how does that help you at all? i dont really care, it was something i found interesting considering there were so many 360 deals. i already have my games and consoles, as long as support continues until nxt gen. i dont give a fu*k about its sales. im not gaining money from that.
sooooooooooooo.... just so we are clear you don't care about sales but made a post about it after you complained about people who do it?

+ + + =

Ok i'll keep that in mind Jesszman does NOT care
 6 years ago '05        #25
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 DJ EM Double said:
sooooooooooooo.... just so we are clear you don't care about sales but made a post about it after you complained about people who do it?

+ + + =

Ok i'll keep that in mind Jesszman does NOT care

He was against the ropes, and you just gave him the one-two knockout.
 6 years ago '05        #26
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 coolio said:
since we're trying to make it seem like selling over 20 million and selling over 150 million is the same thing...

Ps3 crushed OG xbox's sales too

Now did the 360 crush ps2's sales? nope...Meaning, by ur own logic, a current generation xbox couldnt even beat past generation playstations
Here comes the 15 year old f*ggot that has no business sense whatsoever. Have you even heard of the term "market share"? Having one hardcore system DOMINATING the market last generation and have a completely unknown entity in the industry enter the market and completely sh*t all over to them to the point that even though you have a stranglehold on the market you end up falling behind to this new entrant...... You lost completely in said market.
 6 years ago '04        #27
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
duh @ that article, why would the xbox be the top seller when you can find those for less than 200 any time of the year.
 6 years ago '04        #28
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Jesszman said:
ok...and how does that help you at all? i dont really care, it was something i found interesting considering there were so many 360 deals. i already have my games and consoles, as long as support continues until nxt gen. i dont give a fu*k about its sales. im not gaining money from that.
Stop it man. You do care. You're posting at least one anti Xbox thread a week trying to pass it off as an "interesting fact" If you gonna Stan, then just Stan fam. The cover up is always worse than the crime.
 6 years ago '04        #29
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Stop it man. You do care. You're posting at least one anti Xbox thread a week trying to pass it off as an "interesting fact" If you gonna Stan, then just Stan fam. The cover up is always worse than the crime.
This is what I've been trying to say. I had no problem with jizzonmen (thanks Weaz) until he started trying to act like he wasn't a fanboy. That sh*t is gay. If you're gonna be a fanboy, be a fanboy. Stop trying to mask and hide your true thoughts about the industry. Makes you look pathetic. You want people to like you and still be a raging fanboy. That sh*t ain't working.
 11-28-2011, 09:34 PM         #30
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can we please have a mod change the name of this thread to Jesszman gets ethered?
 6 years ago '05        #31
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
This is what I've been trying to say. I had no problem with jizzonmen (thanks Weaz) until he started trying to act like he wasn't a fanboy. That sh*t is gay. If you're gonna be a fanboy, be a fanboy. Stop trying to mask and hide your true thoughts about the industry. Makes you look pathetic. You want people to like you and still be a raging fanboy. That sh*t ain't working.
Exactly, he's probably the biggest fanboy on the entire forum and he tries to cover it up, then posts stupid fu*king threads day in and day out. Then again, he's still a kid, and kids gonna be kids.
 6 years ago '05        #32
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Can we please have a mod change the name of this thread to Jesszman gets ethered?
But wouldn't that be the name of every single thread he posts these days?
 6 years ago '04        #33
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 DJ Krayzie said:
just about, hes the trending failure apparently
 11-28-2011, 11:59 PM         #34
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
And whats really funny is once he gets ethered, he doesnt post in the thread and tries to let it die. So everyone lets inbox him this particular thread. Make sure he remembers exactly what went down in here
 6 years ago '05        #35
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 drumgangP said:
And whats really funny is once he gets ethered, he doesnt post in the thread and tries to let it die. So everyone lets inbox him this particular thread. Make sure he remembers exactly what went down in here
It's way past his bedtime, I'll inbox him tomorrow.
 6 years ago '06        #36
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
look how homos3xually these xbox fanboys agree with each other ^

looking like

[pic - click to view]

while us ps3 dons, just dap and keep it moving like

[pic - click to view]

DJ Krayzie said:
Here comes the 15 year old f*ggot that has no business sense whatsoever. Have you even heard of the term "market share"? Having one hardcore system DOMINATING the market last generation and have a completely unknown entity in the industry enter the market and completely sh*t all over to them to the point that even though you have a stranglehold on the market you end up falling behind to this new entrant...... You lost completely in said market.

look shut up for one second and let me edumacate u on business

the 360's sales are NOT allowed to be compared to the ps3 sales until the xbox (both 1 and 2 combined, since im nice) passes sales of both the ps1 and ps2 first

here's a chart to better help u understand

[pic - click to view]

that arrow marks when the permission will be granted to caopare the 360 sales to the ps3 sales

scientifically proven and NON debatable
 6 years ago '04        #37
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,892 | Props total: 2044 2044
 DJ Krayzie said:
Exactly, he's probably the biggest fanboy on the entire forum and he tries to cover it up, then posts stupid fu*king threads day in and day out. Then again, he's still a kid, and kids gonna be kids.
So if he is a kid, does that make you a grown man arguing with him and staying with majority of post in this thread over a video game system

Ill break it down for you

PS3>Xbox
 6 years ago '11        #38
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,713 | Props total: 3069 3069
 coolio said:
look shut up for one second and let me edumacate u on business

the 360's sales are NOT allowed to be compared to the ps3 sales until the xbox (both 1 and 2 combined, since im nice) passes sales of both the ps1 and ps2 first

here's a chart to better help u understand

[pic - click to view]

that arrow marks when the permission will be granted to caopare the 360 sales to the ps3 sales

scientifically proven and NON debatable

[video - click to view]

Do you remember the times when Sony wasn't in last place with 4 straight quarters of lawses on the brink of bankruptcy

Sony Q4 results expected to be one of its worst sales quarters in 11 years

its 2011 about to be 2012 you PS3 fanboys gotta stop living in the past

Last edited by DJ EM Double; 11-29-2011 at 01:15 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #39
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,134 | Props total: 3658 3658
 11-29-2011, 01:21 PM         #40
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ EM Double said:

Do you remember the times when Sony wasn't in last place with 4 straight quarters of lawses on the brink of bankruptcy

Sony Q4 results expected to be one of its worst sales quarters in 11 years

its 2011 about to be 2012 you PS3 fanboys gotta stop living in the past
Such ether, Coolio down, I REPEAT COOLIO HAS JUST GONE DOWN!
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy