Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
6122 pageviews
101 comments

Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Sony’s PlayStation 3 Was Shoppers’ Number One Choice Over Black Friday

[pic - click to view]

According to a holiday shopping press release via PriceGrabber, the leading online shopping site which receives over 23 million unique shoppers monthly, Sony’s 160GB PlayStation 3 was the in high demand over last week’s hectic Black Friday shopping bonanza.
PriceGrabber is best known for providing shoppers with the “right product from the right merchant at the best price anytime, anywhere.”

Here are the top ten “most popular products” online consumers shopped for on Black Friday 2011 provided by PriceGrabber:
1. Sony PlayStation®3 Slim 160GB Console
2. Samsung® UN55D6000 55″ LED TV
3. Microsoft Xbox 360® 4GB Console with Kinect
4. LeapFrog® LeapPad Explorer Learning Tablet
5. Canon® EOS Rebel T3 Black SLR Digital Camera Kit
6. Apple® iPod Touch® 4th Generation 8GB Black
7. Apple MacBook® Pro 13.3″ Silver Notebook
8. Canon® EOS Rebel T3i Black SLR Digital Camera Kit
9. Apple® iPad™ 2 16 GB Wi-Fi Black Tablet
10. Nintendo® Black Wii™ Console w/Mario Kart

While the information doesn’t reflect every retailer that participated in Black Friday sales nor does it provide date from foot and mortar stores regarding video game consoles, a SCEA spokesperson recently told Industry Gamers that its system say “strong demand” over the time period.

[pic - click to view]

Sony’s PlayStation 3 Was Shoppers’ Number One Choice Over Black Friday | The Silent Chief

Looks like either kinect is losing steam or it'll take off again once we further approach christmas.

101 comments for "Sony’s PlayStation 3 Was Shoppers’ Number One Choice Over Black Friday"

6 years ago '04        #2
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1012 1012
It's not hard to lose steam with absolutely no software. That sh*t was destined to fail. Why M$ is still forcing this on everyone is anyone's guess.
 11-28-2011, 04:51 PM         #3
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i thought everybody in the world who wanted a wii had one by now...

Nice too see that leapfrog on there tho
 6 years ago '11        #4
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
 Pierced Talentz said:
damn i thought everybody in the world who wanted a wii had one by now...

Nice too see that leapfrog on there tho
Yeah, i thought so too lol.

KURUPTION!!! said:
It's not hard to lose steam with absolutely no software. That sh*t was destined to fail. Why M$ is still forcing this on everyone is anyone's guess.
It has software for the crowd it's aimed at And microsoft spend A LOT of money on their advertising for this thing, it's not going anywhere anytime soon.
 6 years ago '09        #5
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,186 | Props total: 8923 8923
kinect is selling in bestbuy.com and amazon from every time i visited the site its like in the top 5.

hopefully the ps3 buyers buy games and arent getting it for just a blu ray player.
 6 years ago '05        #6
Krazie 133 heat pts133
space
space
$45,853 | Props total: 20812 20812
K. We'll check the sales figures when they're released.

6 years ago '11        #7
space
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
K. We'll check the sales figures when they're released.

.....ok.....
 6 years ago '08        #8
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31
nice win jess...u finally got a victory for sony

but losing steam????? y is it still 3rd on the list then... not that ill be gettin one anytime soon but i will always want a controller in my hand thats just me

i think once the new tc warf!ghter comes out and has some success showing kinect can sort of hold up in real games more companies will use it...but they need the sh*t to be more responsive..the e3 sh*t looked awful throwin ur hand at the screen to shoot good luck with that
 6 years ago '11        #9
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 3048 3048
Jesus H Christ was this you a few days ago?

Jesszman said:
What's up with xbox stand always bringing up sales numbers in threads? Like that ish really matters. If it did then Wii Sports is the greatest video game of all time.
now all of a sudden you care about sales

Don't worry the PS3 will still be in last place in North America next month and I'll be sure to post it in here since you are so worried about how well these things are doing
 6 years ago '11        #10
space
space
space
 DJ EM Double said:
Jesus H Christ was this you a few days ago?

now all of a sudden you care about sales

Don't worry the PS3 will still be in last place in North America next month and I'll be sure to post it in here since you are so worried about how well these things are doing
ok...and how does that help you at all? i dont really care, it was something i found interesting considering there were so many 360 deals. i already have my games and consoles, as long as support continues until nxt gen. i dont give a fu*k about its sales. im not gaining money from that.
 6 years ago '11        #11
space
space
space
 clenz7621 said:
nice win jess...u finally got a victory for sony

but losing steam????? y is it still 3rd on the list then... not that ill be gettin one anytime soon but i will always want a controller in my hand thats just me

i think once the new tc warf!ghter comes out and has some success showing kinect can sort of hold up in real games more companies will use it...but they need the sh*t to be more responsive..the e3 sh*t looked awful throwin ur hand at the screen to shoot good luck with that
kinects sales are a roller coaster, thats why i stated that. in an earlier article they pointed that out.
 6 years ago '07        #12
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
space
$27,627 | Props total: 16717 16717
 DevilsNeverCry said:
who let this roach have a BX account?
that made me laugh out loud
 11-28-2011, 05:55 PM         #13
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
ok...and how does that help you at all? i dont really care, it was something i found interesting considering there were so many 360 deals. i already have my games and consoles, as long as support continues until nxt gen. i dont give a fu*k about its sales. im not gaining money from that.
Someone called you on your bullsh*t, thats hilarious

Like I said in that thread, anyone wants anything Xbox, more than likely has it. Late adopters and casual adopters will continue but this Gen is over. MS Won it, give it up.

Halo 4 is kinda like shooting the dead horse with a shotgun, to the face.
 11-28-2011, 06:00 PM         #14
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah congrats to Sony on the Holiday sales....Only like 90 million more PS3s need to be sold to catch up to the PS2.....

I wonder if the Xbox 360 completely shattered the OG Xbox's sales....hmmmmmm
 6 years ago '06        #15
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 drumgangP said:
Someone called you on your bullsh*t, thats hilarious

Like I said in that thread, anyone wants anything Xbox, more than likely has it. Late adopters and casual adopters will continue but this Gen is over. MS Won it, give it up.

Halo 4 is kinda like shooting the dead horse with a shotgun, to the face.
Nintendo won...
 11-28-2011, 06:09 PM         #16
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCSIII said:
Nintendo won...
I personally never even look at the WII honestly. Numbers wise they did win but I always thought anyone who owned 1 was fu*king homo as fu*k.

But hey if it makes you feel better, Nintendo Won.
 6 years ago '05        #17
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 KURUPTION!!! said:
nothing failed. Xbox made the top 5
 6 years ago '06        #18
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 drumgangP said:
I personally never even look at the WII honestly. Numbers wise they did win but I always thought anyone who owned 1 was fu*king homo as fu*k.

But hey if it makes you feel better, Nintendo Won.
That's fine but lets just keep things accurate around here
 6 years ago '04        #19
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
Once again, Jizzman posts misleading values based on a very small subset of samples. I'll wait for official reports from NPD, ComScore and Gartner. Pricegrabber
 6 years ago '08        #20
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
I can tell those amazon bundles were selling like crack. I was waiting for my cousin to confirm, that he wanted to buy old ps3, so I could get the bundle. By the time I got there they had less than 400.

If you add an item to the your cart then update it to 999, it automatically shows you how much they have left.

Also the ps3 2k12 almost went out of stock in amazon. $20 then it went up to $61. smh.

But does Amazon even show up on the NPD?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy